Scarrreeeedddd! (about liver flushing!)

Jacob

Reaction score
And that's simplistically stupid..with all due respect. Not the part about hormone regulating via the liver(it was me, after all..who posted that with regard to probiotics)...but just killing the flukes being enough. It for sure isn't going to be enough to "cure" your hair loss.

Let me guess..all those old guys with full heads of hair have fluke-free livers, right? :woot:

Hoppi

Reaction score
Jacob said:
And that's simplistically stupid..with all due respect. Not the part about hormone regulating via the liver(it was me, after all..who posted that with regard to probiotics)...but just killing the flukes being enough. It for sure isn't going to be enough to "cure" your hair loss.

Let me guess..all those old guys with full heads of hair have fluke-free livers, right? :woot:

come on Jacob... you must know how bad parasites are for any organ they live in, I don't even want to waste breath on this lol

Jacob

Reaction score
Hoppi..reread what I've said. I've even said it's not just the ones you can see(the flukes)..which is the only thing you're worried about. And again..just killing the flukes isn't going to normalize your hormones..nor will that cure hair loss.

There should be plenty of testimonials of those doing parasite killing regimens saying- wow, my hair has grown back too! ...and again, those with full heads of hair should be fluke-free..if not completely parasite-free.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Hoppi..reread what I've said. I've even said it's not just the ones you can see(the flukes)..which is the only thing you're worried about. And again..just killing the flukes isn't going to normalize your hormones..nor will that cure hair loss.

There should be plenty of testimonials of those doing parasite killing regimens saying- wow, my hair has grown back too! ...and again, those with full heads of hair should be fluke-free..if not completely parasite-free.

Surely you realize though you just can't base your actions on that. I feel my digestion was the trigger for everything else, so that means I need to perfect my digestion particularly my liver as that is most associated with eggs (my intolerance) and also hormones. I do want to tackle bacteria and stuff but when something is flat-out staring you in the face (massive fat liver parasites), surely that simply has to be the place to start for optimizing liver health?

Jacob

Reaction score
Hoppi, I'm going by what YOU are saying and claiming! LOL! Good luck with it all..just don't focus on things you can "see"..if you really think they're the problem.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
massive fat liver parasites

u have no proof u have massive liver parasites. Go to a pathologist or microbiologist and get proof they r fluke worms, and that they did come from ur liver, then we'll talk.

Hoppi

Reaction score
anxious1 said:
massive fat liver parasites

u have no proof u have massive liver parasites. Go to a pathologist or microbiologist and get proof they r fluke worms, and that they did come from ur liver, then we'll talk.

lol, I really can't be bothered to go out working hard to get proof because I know what I saw, I know vaguely how to fix it and I don't care what people think other than my doctor because that will save me money!

If all this works I will report it enthusiastically, but if people don't believe me it's their loss :)