Scarrreeeedddd! (about liver flushing!)

Jacob

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Jacob said:

I completely disagree. But you're entitled to your opinion, and so are they :)

I never said it was my opinion. I mainly posted it to see what kind of reaction I'd get....and it's the same as everything else :dunno:

I don't agree with everything in that link myself..but a lot of it is true, especially the intestinal sludge issue(at least I think it was also in that link). They've looked at the intestines of deceased ppl and it just isn't there.

I've posted about this company before...worth looking into imo, even if they aren't bombarding curezone(ahem!)..although I have seen some posts there on it since...

http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/where-do-i-start/parasite-cleanse.aspx

http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/where-do-i-start/liver-and-organ-support.aspx

Check out this guy and his cheap "solution"....nice pics and all: http://iloveglory.freehostia.com/peppers.html (many look like pepper skins imo)

Don't forget the biofilms. I see you're into zappers now..so I guess you are a bit obsessed "over EVERY tiny detail" :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
Humaworm? That's the thing I hate about this liver cleanse, there are so many things to take into account or ingredients to buy. If I don't get results or if I get bad side effects the first time then I'll start taking the other stuff like parasites into consideration.

ok. and Humaworm is just considered the best herbal parasite cleanser, although I'm veering towards mainly drugs like triclabendazole for flukes and diatomaceous earth for intestinal bugs.

And omg I'm SO sure I just felt something moving after I've had that diatomaceous earth! They seriously hate DE. I don't know for sure I have worms too (bear in mind that MOST people have worms and other parasites not just me!) but I've seen things chopped up with DE and that really felt like something was NOT happy!

Anyway, take it slow on the cleanses then :) Parasites and fat are the big two as far as the liver is concerned, with bacteria and stuff trailing a bit further behind.

The fact people have had success with apple cider vinegar further reinforces the role of liver health in male pattern baldness for me (ACV cleanses the liver of fat due to it's malic acid content). Most people with male pattern baldness may well have either liver parasites or liver fat :p Not pleasant I know but, hell it's better to know eh? :)

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
MOST people have worms and other parasites not just me!

we all have a symbionic relationship with microscopic parasites and worms, but its natural.

Is this wat u mean? or do u think u have large worms, the type u need combantrin for. I'm confused because in the past u have said u can see them in ur stool.

I think u need to make the distinction when u make the statement ' everyone has worms.' We all have microscopic worms, and many tiny parasites, but not that many people (at least in 1st world countries) have actual worms that would be visable after u kill them.

because if its the microscopic parasites ur talking about then ur better off leaving them alone. Killing them will probably make u less healthy.

and if its the latter, then its doubtful u have these large worms. But i know if i thought i had them, i'd be using combantrin or watever to kill them instantly, not some half cocked herbal combination. why dont u just go to the chemist get some, pop the pill, and forget about it?

interesting fact for u, the guinea worm which u ingest in water as an egg, comes to ur attention through a blister, by which time it might be 2-3ft long living in ur tissue, and cannot be pulled out. Instead u must wrap the end round a tube, and every day twist the tube 1 rotation, pulling it out 1cm per day. IT reproduces with a mate, and when it reaches the surface of the skin and u submerge ur foot in water it triggers the release of the eggs. meaning u have to slowly pull it out over months, because if u break it while its inside ur tissue, u could spill out 100 000 eggs, and have many more worms inside you. which each could produce 100 000 more.

sweet dreams.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
guineaworm2j_lores.jpg

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
by the way, i did a liver cleanse with glutathione, n-acetyl cysteine, chlorella, some herbs and a few other things i cant remember. It did help with hairloss, as in i didnt seem to shed as much, but it didnt make any difference with male pattern baldness.

I mean people with male pattern baldness dont neccessary shed or lose hair at all. But after a few yrs they have still receded. So i guess my point is by getting various organs in tip top condition, and improving ur health u might stop hairloss, u might stop shedding, improve stress etc, but if ur susceptible to it youll still be slowly receding.

various natives who live in the purest conditions away from pollution, eating the best diet anyone can hope for, still get male pattern baldness. Gorillas that eat no human modified foods still get male pattern baldness.

male pattern baldness is a natural process, and you wont reverse it by cleansing ur liver. Furthermore ur just eating into ur 30 month window of opportunity to regrow hair with other methods.

Jacob

Reaction score
Anxious1..this too, shall pass..for Hoppi. :innocent:

Humaworm is the best btw. Nothing else out there like it. Curezone has been good for them :woot:

Hoppi

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
What gets me is why is it so damn difficult to prove anything these days. I mean if a parasitic flush flushes out parasites then sure someone could prove as much. What gives. So frustrating....

So Jacob you don't rate this Humaworm business. What about other parasitic flush methods?

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm just going to take proof with me when I go to my GP later in the week (a jar full of dead flukes in water - clean, don't worry! lol). I don't know if the flukes are the ones causing all my problems. I mean I'm pretty sure there are other things in there (in my whole digestive system I mean), but I'm quite comfortable maintaining the health of my stomach and intestines myself, it's just these liver ones I don't know how to kill mainly because I can't use diatomaceous earth and stuff on them.

Ah and just to clarify on this, the liver flush is not really... usually done with the intention of flushing out dead parasites, although this is useful as well. The LF is usually done to get rid of stones and sludge in the bile, and some people have to do multiple flushes before they are well. However, in people like me who have digestive problems without signs of gallstones, the question is then open as to what triggered the problems. And when one sees a bowl of dead flukes, well hell that's as good a place to start as any! :)

Oh, and on the topic of Humaworm, yes it's good stuff, and I am very happy using it along with DE and stuff to take care of my intestines. However I feel like it's only scratching the surface of my flukes, and if they're there as I'm sure I will confirm further when I flush more later, it's extremely unhealthy to just leave them in there.

Hoppi :)

Jacob

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
What gets me is why is it so damn difficult to prove anything these days. I mean if a parasitic flush flushes out parasites then sure someone could prove as much. What gives. So frustrating....

So Jacob you don't rate this Humaworm business. What about other parasitic flush methods?

I've read other ppl asking that same question..what's with the debate- the proof has to be out there.

On Humaworm...Besides ppl running around saying it's the best :whistle: I'm just suspicious because of the curezone hype over it..as well as- if you do a Google search with just the word Humaworm...look at what you find. Web pages supposedly put up by those not affiliated with the company..all devoted to their "success" with Humaworm.."article" after "article"...etc etc. Some "guru's" that I trust have mentioned Humaworm..such as Scott "The Better Health Guy"...but then I see folks using that to push the product. I haven't seen him mention it lately.

Humaworm may be a fine product...I personally wouldn't use it just because of the above. No point in using something you don't trust or whatever.

I posted about BioRay in my previous post. Scott has his (other)preferences- http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/lyme-disease/my-treatment ..notice he's working on lyme disease btw. (on a side note..looking at his list I see Rife.."earthing tech"..etc....sound familiar on another site Hoppi? :) )

Some other pages of his:
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/topics/parasites
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/203-parasite-cleanse

I thought the Bionic 880 mentioned in Scott's protocol page looked interesting:
http://www.biophoton.de/english.html
Complete body photon therapy

Cell stimulation & hormone regularization

The system can be used for many differend illnesses i.e. psychosomatic illnesses-somatic disturbances-chronic illnesses-vegetative dysfunctions-depression-hyperactivity-burn out syndrome-healing of wounds-addiction and smoking withdrawl, regulation of weight.

The Bionic 880 stimulates cells, adjusts hormones (beta-endorphins, cortisol, serotonin and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)), modulates the immune system and provides for the harmonization of body and psyche.

etc

Monolaurin is also good imo...as I posted previously- it's use in that biofilm protocol.

Jacob

Reaction score
Here's some "evidence" BioRay claims for their product:

Artemisia & Cloveâ„¢ has proven (by over forty before and after stool tests with Dowell Labs) action against entamoeba histoltytica, blastocystis hominis, entamoeba hartmanni, cryptosporidium parvum, entamoeba coli, balantidium coli, dientamoeba fragilis, ascaris lumbricoides, giardia lamblia, chilomastix, and in some patients Candida and other fungi. Artemisia & Cloveâ„¢ is compatible with Western medications.

http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/store/product-detail.aspx?id=1

Jacob

Reaction score
:woot:

Don't be surprised if you don't see anything..I think it's been said that the vast majority of things that are "killed" are microscopic. Then there's the problem of some products made to make it look like you do have weird things coming out of you.

I'm on BioRay's e-list..they have discounts from time to time. They're also sold by others..think I've seen 'em at Amazon.

They actually recommend other things along with their products..here's their parasite protocol:
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/u...rasitic Infections - A Treatment Protocol.pdf

They have a Yahoo discussion group and forum if anyone is interested.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I dunno man, I know what I saw. We nearly all have parasites, and I'm not just talking about bacteria. I didn't believe it either until I saw them.

Jacob

Reaction score
Hoppi...I'm not saying you didn't. I'm just saying many have done these things and not seen anything(and that doesn't mean it isn't working). And there ARE goofy products out there that will end up making it look like there's crazy stuff coming out. I'm not saying that's what is happening with you.

It's like that pepper guy I posted about in this thread. Most of what is pictured could easily be the dang peppers he's consuming.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Well, I do know these are coming from inside my body as I have not been eating any whole tomatoes (and have now mostly excluded them from my diet to rule that out), and I got about 7 or 8 dead flukes when I did my liver flush (all identical dark red rolled up "tomato skins" of varying sizes). It really feels no different to me than having head lice or something, they're just unpleasant bugs that you need to kill. It was WEIRD seeing them all after my flush though. I just didn't know what to make of it at first, I think it took a while to sink in that it means I have flukes.

I'm going to kill them all, and then see if my bug free liver then is revived to filter my blood properly again, which in turn should resume my hair to it's previous health, as my hormones will be properly regulated again. There is the possibility of more bad stuff going on in my liver, but I'll focus on the ones I can actually SEE, and go on from there :)

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
then see if my bug free liver then is revived to filter my blood properly again,

i thought it was ur kidneys that filter ur blood.

I dont understand why ur taking ur sample 'worms', to the doctor, if u already have a herbal treatment and refuse to use a chemical solution such as combantrin. If he agrees they r worms, he'll just prescribe a chemical to kill them anyway. Even if he doesnt think they r worms, he'll still probably say, just take the medication anyway to put ur mind at ease.

If ur seeking a doctors advice. why not just assume they r worms, and take the medication now. Then you'll know u r worm free.

Can u post a picture of one? i'm sure we'd all like to see. perhaps we can either verify it or deny it. I am on my forth university level microbiology subject, and will soon graduate.

Not saying my advice should constitute medical advice, i'm just interested.

(clean poo-free photo pls) :puke:

Hoppi

Reaction score
lol I don't have anything against meds per se, it's just I only really want to take them if I don't feel confident cleansing things out myself. I usually am much happier taking care of my own health - I only go to a doctor now really when either I'm really stuck or I need medication more cheaply than I could buy it without prescription, because no natural remedies seem to be effective enough.

The flukes looked just like this picture from CureZone:

http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Li ... keSkin.jpg

(it's a bit of a large image so I'll just link you)

and lol don't worry the flukes weren't really in stool as such as the liver flush (for me at least) produced separated bile "stones" and flukes.

I find it funny that people sometimes try to disprove the flush - if it's not true then where the hell did those flukes come from lol

EDIT -- And haha you know something funny? If this is true, that flukes can weaken the liver leading to male pattern baldness through hormonal imbalance... then doesn't that mean in a way that male pattern baldness can be contagious? O.O heh

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
im not trying to disprove the flush, hell i dont know if its related. Ur the one saying youve found the cure, so it should be on you to prove it.

I do know that even gorillas in the jungle get male pattern baldness, and they probably have more parasites than anyone.

in any case, theres a long way between u proving ur liver flush (A) works, (B) u had worms. (C) those worms were causing male pattern baldness.

youve got some work to do b4 u make any more mention of a 'cure'.

Jacob

Reaction score
Seaback..it's not really new...from "scratch". If you've been around these types of forums long enough you'll know others have done these types of things as well.

It's good for overall health..but Hoppi, when you make statements such as "which in turn should resume my hair to it's previous health, as my hormones will be properly regulated again."..you get ppl's eyes rolling. You've said this about each regimen you've started and have gone off just as quickly.

I think we'd also be reading more about "my hair has grown back!" with these liver flushes..parasite killing regimens...etc..in forums devoted to them.

BTW..again, for anyone interested...check out Iherb.com and other places and search "parasites" ...a # of products..many with testimonials. Such as http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Secre...al-Tract-2-Bottles-90-Capsules-Each/3128?at=1
There's this one at Swanson's..which I did some years ago: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/NAP01/ItemDetail?n=0

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah of course I intend to post a happy thread if my hair eventually stops shedding! And I'm really not starting from anywhere other than you guys. I agree it's DHT. But I think androgenic fluctuations can cause Androgenetic Alopecia, that's all.

EDIT -- What's really cool is that Justin (ex-member and a v cool guy =D ) seems pretty interested in all this as it's very close to what he was saying (the fluke thing) and he's going to investigate it as well. We'll see what the coming weeks bring. I mean even if it doesn't correct my hormones I don't really want to leave these things inside me regardless, it's a very unpleasant thought. They are also as I say EXTREMELY common, it's just people are unaware that they even exist let alone consider they might have them. Strange old world eh? :)

And for the record I'm sure people are all sitting there going "oh but Hoppi you said it was liver fat" and "oh but Hoppi you said it was SHBG", but you can see how every theory I've had is not isolated, it's developed and built-on previous theories. Malic acid and choline will still heal the liver for some, but it won't work on the people with bugs! lol :)

Jacob

Reaction score
On the correcting hormones..check out the Bionic 880 mentioned above. Here's some more on it:

The Bionic 880 stimulates cells, adjusts hormones (beta-endorphins, cortisol, serotonin and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)), modulates the immune system and provides for the harmonization of body and psyche.

Hormonal effects

Endorphins are also mentioned as endogenous morphine, since they resemble morphine in chemical structure. They are found in different places of the body and the central nervous system and are considered as responsible for and / or participating in different functions such as pain reduction and well-being.
Furthermore, they have a controlling influence on the reaction of the body in stress situations and on homoeostatic mechanisms such as heart circulation, respiration, digestion and thermal regularization.
Clients/Patients with chronic pain were found to have a lowered level of endorphin in the cerebrospinal fluid, which was raised after the therapy with the Bionic 880, in connection with pain reduction. Addictive behaviour is attributed to a suppression of body-own production by endorphins as well. Cortisol plays a substantial role in stress situations in addition to adrenaline and noradrenaline. With shock or stress an increased cortisol production takes place. By stimulation with the Bionic 880 the cortisol level is lowered. The client/patient feels a pleasant continuous relaxation.

Serotonin belongs to the group of dopamines. It is a natural amphetamine, which represents a natural "appetite suppressant ". The stimulation of serotonin production in connection with an adapted nutrition is a natural way of weight adjustment.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I think just killing these darn flukes will be enough - my liver is my hormone regulator! :)