Scalp Threading With Polydioxanone Monofilament Threads: A Novel, Effective And Safe Modality.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? No. I’m a f*****g troll and my face
Makes me suicidal actually. I wish I was a 10/10.
You're very pretty. I haven't seen a lot of pics I'm new. But from what I've seen your beautiful, and your body is amazing.
I just think a lot of this hairloss crap like minoxidil is terrible, please take care of your health :)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're very pretty. I haven't seen a lot of pics I'm new. But from what I've seen your beautiful, and your body is amazing.
I just think a lot of this hairloss crap like minoxidil is terrible, please take care of your health :)
Thank you x

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh man really? Let me get you the study!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24533507/

It’s part of the pdg protocol. It’s supposed to stimulate follicle stem cell neogensis after wounding, so the idea is to wound once weekly and use it topically every day. 8.3% is equivalent to 83mg/ml water I believe. You can buy the tablets from in house pharmacy or alldaychemist.

I honestly thought you’d be using Licl, VPA, stemox and maybe seti because they are really a huge part of the wounding/regrowth process.
Thanks Georgie.
Ok so im certain some of us here on this site have already tried this along with wounding, right? anyone seen VPA help at all?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That study you posted is incredible. I bet it would cost a f*****g arm and a leg and probably won’t be commercially available in the next 10 years if ever. I’ve seen things like this way too many times that have amounted to 0. I mean, I suppose the bio chems around could try to figure out how to produce the stuff and anyone with a nursing or medical degree can easily perform subcut injections, but it’s a lot of sourcing, money and work. I’m pretty sure some of the people on the private forums have looked into it. I’d have to go back and read the threads.
Tbh if it came out tomorrow throughout clinics i would be on that sh*t like white on rice. That’s how desperate I feel. But yeah, worth looking into at least, or sending a few very encouraging emails to indicate that there’s interest surrounding the procedure/product.

Yeah I’ve had both male and female derms, gps, endos and gynos. Every single one of them has either refused to acknowledge the problem until I’ve brought medical documentation as proof of my conditions, or have said WORD FOR WORD “You could always wear a wig”, “you should stop stressing. You’ll make it worse”, “Yeah that’s unfortunate. Use Rogaine”.
I’m at the end of the tether hey, mentally.

Doctors are clueless for male/female pattern hairless unless they're specifically hair loss doctors.

If someone asks me if they should go to the doctor to talk about their hair loss i'd say either, NOPE - unless it's a hair loss doctor, or go to a hair loss forum and read as much as possible. Doctors are a waste of time for hair loss. In fact they probably see hair loss as a waste of their time, hence their attitude towards it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Georgie.
Ok so im certain some of us here on this site have already tried this along with wounding, right? anyone seen VPA help at all?
It’s used quite a fair bit over on the private forums. I’ve not seen or heard of anything miraculous regarding it’s use to be honest, the there are studies that do suggest it’s effective. I’ve personally had real trouble getting it to dissolve without it turning into a slurry.