SBguys forums! WTF!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy crap, I just went there for the first time...... everyone looks like same, no literally like the SAME guy.... some just older. shaved head and beard... shaved head and beard and the ones who dont have beards look like they should be on the sex offenders list!

Is THIS what I looked like? I dont want to sound mean, but MAYBE one out of 100 of them look okay with a shaved head.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum made me really depressed. Seeing so many deluled bald men. I tried to convince myself to believe in their ideology, but I just couldn't see how I could accept looking like a... stereotype.

I will never shave my head with a blade like these guys do. It is truly the "cancer look" for thin white guys like me.

They say they don't give a damn about what people think by shaving their heads. I think it's the exact opposite, they care a lot about what people think of them! If they didn't, they would just let their horseshoe grow, but no, they won't do that. Why? Because they will tell you that people think it's ridiculous and desperate. So here you go, they care about what people think of their apperance. Just repeating to themselves that women "dig sly bald guys!" won't make it a reality. I would tell them: "Go up to a hot 18 year old with your freshly shaved to the bone head, and see how it goes."

Im not saying anything mean or intentionally trying to be hurtful but really the few guys who have pics with their women on there are NOT impressive by any means. I know everyone has a type but really if the women they are talking about are those ones then I might take my chances with a wig or comb over.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I dont see it, they seem to have different beard styles.

I unfortunately am sly with a beard, as otherwise, as put eloquently by swingline, I look as if from a sex offenders registry.

- - - Updated - - -

I would tell them: "Go up to a hot 18 year old with your freshly shaved to the bone head, and see how it goes."

But arent you pulling hot chicks with your sly dome?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
**** me it is true.
The people on their all look atrocious....
****ing white guys honestly think they look cool or even half-decent. Pasty, white cue balls.
Bald=Basically defined as pedo look
I could understand if you look like this guy, I would shave my head:
146813.1.jpg
Seriously though, I literally couldn't stand a minute looking at that site.
Some of them look like aliens, the head shapes on those guys, especially some of the Hispanic guys ;/

resu

Reaction score
Slick bald aliens, oh no… wait, Slick Bald guys

I'm checking Sly bald guise, well once you shave your head it's one less identifying aspect about you. It's one less personal trait that you're not able to express anymore, hence why prisoners and marines buzz or used to buzz the hair.

Now you're that bald guy over there, I really don't want to be that guy. I would be content with being the balding guy compared to being the sly guy, sorry but I never liked the look. I don't like the shininess.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
swingline, I am fascinated by bald supes...he looks evil. I tested by covering his dome with my hand, then he looks virtuous, but when I remove my hand :(

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
See, you can judge someone for what they choose to believe but not by features they have no control over. Because really, you guys are passing more judgment on the way they look over their obvious coping mechanism.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would tell them: "Go up to a hot 18 year old with your freshly shaved to the bone head, and see how it goes."

[video=youtube;_ektQnBA38s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ektQnBA38s[/video]

gl&hf noob! :woot:

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score

I hate how they put the girls giving their number as if that's it, he won :p I do the same thing, and without a dog, and still get a bunch of phone numbers from pretty girls, but that doesn't mean you are getting a date. If you are nice to a girl she will give you her phone number because she doesn't want to be rude. Going out with her and having sex is a different story.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They all seem to more or less like the dog but have little or no interest toward him. Basic politeness is all he appears to get from them.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Toronto women are much much colder than they are in that video... don't be fooled, they are gold diggers all hanging out at King West looking to hookup with guys in suits working in the financial district.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hate how they put the girls giving their number as if that's it, he won :p I do the same thing, and without a dog, and still get a bunch of phone numbers from pretty girls, but that doesn't mean you are getting a date. If you are nice to a girl she will give you her phone number because she doesn't want to be rude. Going out with her and having sex is a different story.

im not a pussy expert but im pritty sure that even with a full mane, you still wont ssack every girl that gives her digits.

(you guys really need to get real)

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
im not a pussy expert but im pritty sure that even with a full mane, you still wont ssack every girl that gives her digits.

(you guys really need to get real)

that's what I said... With hair I would get a date out of 3-4 phone numbers. Without hair, so far only two dates out of around 50 numbers :p

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They have their own little fantasy thing going. Why do you have to ruin it for them you miserable ****s?

jasenwm

Reaction score
Uncomfortable man,have you ever looked into a hair system? I know you guys are not high on systems but I'm a NW6 and used to shave my head slick for 10 years. I'm a good looking guy and looked good but I decided to get a system and I feel so much better and look the way I'm supposed to. Just try it,if you don't like it you take it off and boom,right back to where you were no side effects no harm.**** get one and wear it for a weekend in your home and go out by yourself and see how you feel. It's just an option and if your a NW5 or more no trasplant is going to make you look like a NW1.I don't want to be a NW2.3 or whatever and no a NW3,4 so on does not look better then no hair. You look balding which is worse then slick bald to me.