Saw Palmetto Utterly Destroyed my Life

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also peyronies research is a looot like hair loss research, doctors don't know much, there is not one actual treatment option that has been trialed and tested, only mouse data and theory stuff. Lately though there has been some progress, the best protocol seems to be low dose taladafil for plaque remodeling, pentoxyfilin, penis vacuum device once daily and light penile traction. The oral drugs reduce certain growth factors like tgf1 beta who are involved in scar tissue buildup, the traction also causes tissue remodeling due to a phenomenon called Mechanotransduction where on a cellular level, cells translate mechanical stress and tension into cell signaling. Really hope this works
It's all in your head bro. As you yourself said these drugs are safe and only retarded and mentally ill hypochondriacs would say otherwise.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand how this can happen to some people, it's very sad. But as with anything you do in life you are taking a risk, sometimes it doesn't work out and your regret it. I think this is very rare though when it comes to 5aris, SP,fina,duta etc I think the risk is worth it if you really care about your hair but it's a calculated risk for sure.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
"calculated risk" that's what everyone thinks before they start with fina...then the sides hit.

Other than weaker orgasms and slight drop in libido i have no sides and i have been taking 5aris for over 2 years, i think im going to be okay, some are sadly not so lucky. Weaker orgasms from duta might be too much for some to handle though, everyone has to make their own choice and weigh the pros and cons of treatments for hair loss in the end.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other than weaker orgasms and slight drop in libido i have no sides and i have been taking 5aris for over 2 years, i think im going to be okay, some are sadly not so lucky. Weaker orgasms from duta might be too much for some to handle though, everyone has to make their own choice and weigh the pros and cons of treatments for hair loss in the end.

You think yes, but it does not necessarily mean that it's gonna be as you think it will be. And there is a study out there that concluded that most of the people who get sides can get them in the first few months or after they stop the treatments, and the risk goes up with heavy after years use, it's kind of logical if you think of it... But you could also be ok while on it and maybe even after 10 years, who knows, experiences varies and without trying i think you will never know, but some just are not willing to take that risk, it's that simple, not some rocket science...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think yes, but it does not necessarily mean that it's gonna be as you think it will be. And there is a study out there that concluded that most of the people who get sides can get them in the first few months or after they stop the treatments, and the risk goes up with heavy after years use, it's kind of logical if you think of it... But you could also be ok while on it and maybe even after 10 years, who knows, experiences varies and without trying i think you will never know, but some just are not willing to take that risk, it's that simple, not some rocket science...

True, who knows what the future holds, but that applies to everything in life, like i said it's about what each individual is willing to possibly deal with to tackle hair loss. For some 5aris are out of the question and that's fine, but that doesn't apply to everyone. Some are willing to risk it and roll the dice.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, who knows what the future holds, but that applies to everything in life, like i said it's about what each individual is willing to possibly deal with to tackle hair loss. For some 5aris are out of the question and that's fine, but that doesn't apply to everyone. Some are willing to risk it and roll the dice.

A lot are willing to risk like they are risking things in life at a daily basis, but when it comes to these things tho you should need proper and trustful information that shows clearly the possibility of the risks you are taking. Nothings is 100% sure that's for sure lol but with misinforming studies and information, with payed and manipulated studies and with so much contradictory information about the treatment and it's makers, you should be insane to just gamble for the sake of it.

But as you said, there are people willing to do a lot of things not only this and even if they would risk it whatever the outcome would be, they could also mislead and make others think very differently from what the reality is, especially these days on the internet where everybody has an opinion and where everybody thinks they know everything about everything, and that's valid for me also of course... So yeah, you get the point, i think..

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly peyronies made me realize how insignificant all my other problems have been compared to this. at least I could have had sex, who cares if I would have gotten rejected a bunch. but now this has reached a new level. im seeing a new andrologist tomorrow and starting penile traction hopefully that works. I think what caused it or certainly made it worse is my completely ridiculous masturbation habits, doing it 4 times a day out of habit and boredom, frustration even though I wasn't even into it and kind of forced it. I just want my old 5 inch dick with average girth back
For how long do you have this sh*t and since what age are you balding? You're 22 now if I'm right. Are you gonna restart finasteride?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this attempt only a couple of weeks. No effect on hair obviously. I'll probably try again, I'll be treating the peyronies now more aggressively with VED and traction and it should take about 3 months to see results. I'm now one week off finasteride and I do hav the impression that the curvature is less pronounced and pain less as well but it could be just as well in my head since I'm a hug hypochondriac and my mental health was not the best when i started finasteride to say the least. My opinion is the same, if you go bald young it's worth trying 100% and probably fine if you monitor your body. I took 0.75mg per day. I don't think it increased you shedding. I don't shed at all, balding happens through miniaturization, I legit only shed 3 hairs a day but my hairs grow back thinner and thinner. Topical finasteride is an option too but I heard it accumulates in the body tissues and then you could get the same result. The topical finasteride studies that claim there was less systemic exposure only lasted one week, it'd utake longer for accumulation to happen so they are invalid studies.

What we would need is some kind of mechanism so we could inject finasteride in the scalp without it going systemic. This would have 2 massive benefits, first, finasteride taken orally only reduces scalp dht by 50%, much less than systemic dht. If I jected that number would be much higher. Second the sides part since in the brain and penis 5ar would still be active. But I don't know whether it is possible. This sounds a lot like CB-0301 then and that's the ideal treatment obviously. If the CB 12 month results would have been as good as the 6 month results, people need to think about what a massive win this would have been. A side free drug better than finasteride, with transplants in addition this would have cured 95% of people probably. But sadly the subjects went down to baseline. No idea why this is happening but it is super frustrating. Not just that they went lower than 6 months but every 3 months they got worse and worse so one could imagine that after 15 or 18 months they are below baseline. But I don't understand it since the drug is still on the rrceptors:/
If the subjects went down to baseline after 12 month then what would be the point to release Breezula?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no fuckin way im going to restart finasteride anytime soon. my dick is 30 degree bent to the left and I have lost substantial girth in that area. I really thought it stabilized but it hasn't and doesn't. my height and hairloss is nothing compared to this tbh. but all of it together is so mentally insane and therapy 45 minutes a week is not nearly enough to release all the anguish I am feeling. nobody here takes me seriously anymore either so I have no place to go. doctors told me to just wait it out which is not the right approach based on my understanding. nothing works I eat 18 pills a day. I most likely could and would not kill myself but I think about it virtually all the time

It’s probably also due to your attitude.
I’ve lost count of how many people on here you’ve been hostile and an a**h** towards

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man if I knew how to accomplish that. for me that entails just accepting that I am basically disfigured and the embodiment of an undesirable man. how do you accept that, there is no protocol for it. this is like saying "just dont be depressed" yeah, good plan but how does one accomplish that

That’s your problem to figure out.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I care, I know you're a good dude. Do whatever it takes to get better and accept the rest. So far I've read, androgen treatment could help with your peyronies.

Btw for hairloss, you could try topical liposomal duta, @Mustang had side effects from fina and topical fina but not from topical duta. You should check his thread. RU is also an alternative although a bit more risky in your condition. And maybe we'll have Samumed next year if all goes well.
In worst case, get a hair system.

And your height is a small disadvantage in dating but you magnify it to the extreme. Enough guys who are short and have beautiful GF's.

The rest and maybe biggest problem is your mindset, try to get off the interent (I'm going to do that too) and get some friends. You're young, for fcks sake you should be making friends and create a big social circle. That's still the best way by far to get a GF, believe me. And stop any extreme autistic behaviour like your bumble and height measuring contests, it will not help you except make you even more mad.

Anyway, getter better and maybe you'll be laughing at all of this sh*t when you're older.

Pigeon you are a patient guy. For all the aggression and hostility he’s shown you since the beginning and saying you were lying about Finasteride side effects, you are still trying to help this dumbass for some reason.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not like I love being hostile. its something I have turned into, not an excuse I know but in my opinion understandable if you saw how I lived everyday. yes it is my responsibility to make active changes and I am trying, I try to work out, I go to therapy, I try to cut out the incel bullshit, I try to improve my appearance in other ways like dressing etc but its still incredibly hard to not constantly fall back into old patters. and needless to say the peyronies thing makes me genuinely depressed, not angry like an incel but depressed and defeated for real

You don’t have to post your life story every chance you get.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small steps man, small steps. You'll get there.

Can't help it, I see things of him in me too. I bear no ill feelings over what happened in the past.

You’re a good man. The dumbass should have just kept his original thread up and continued his whining there. Now all that’s happened is he’s posting the exact same stuff there in other threads.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a good man. The dumbass should have just kept his original thread up and continued his whining there. Now all that’s happened is he’s posting the exact same stuff there in other threads.
Lol, true. That thread should never be deleted. And says he's changing his attitude, but keeps insulting people in other threads and disliking everyones posts for no reason. He can whine so much he wants about his miserable life, but I dont even feel sorry for him. This evil dwarf deserves what he's got.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man
Mate, I don't want to be antagonistic but if you decide to carry on like before just one day after the deletion of your old thread you might not have done it at all...capiche?