Saw Palmetto Utterly Destroyed my Life

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I care, I know you're a good dude. Do whatever it takes to get better and accept the rest. So far I've read, androgen treatment could help with your peyronies.

Btw for hairloss, you could try topical liposomal duta, @Mustang had side effects from fina and topical fina but not from topical duta. You should check his thread. RU is also an alternative although a bit more risky in your condition. And maybe we'll have Samumed next year if all goes well.
In worst case, get a hair system.

And your height is a small disadvantage in dating but you magnify it to the extreme. Enough guys who are short and have beautiful GF's.

The rest and maybe biggest problem is your mindset, try to get off the interent (I'm going to do that too) and get some friends. You're young, for fcks sake you should be making friends and create a big social circle. That's still the best way by far to get a GF, believe me. And stop any extreme autistic behaviour like your bumble and height measuring contests, it will not help you except make you even more mad.

Anyway, getter better and maybe you'll be laughing at all of this sh*t when you're older.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I care, I know you're a good dude. Do whatever it takes to get better and accept the rest. So far I've read, androgen treatment could help with your peyronies.

Btw for hairloss, you could try topical liposomal duta, @Mustang had side effects from fina and topical fina but not from topical duta. You should check his thread. RU is also an alternative although a bit more risky in your condition. And maybe we'll have Samumed next year if all goes well.
In worst case, get a hair system.

And your height is a small disadvantage in dating but you magnify it to the extreme. Enough guys who are short and have beautiful GF's.

The rest and maybe biggest problem is your mindset, try to get off the interent (I'm going to do that too) and get some friends. You're young, for fcks sake you should be making friends and create a big social circle. That's still the best way by far to get a GF, believe me. And stop any extreme autistic behaviour like your bumble and height measuring contests, it will not help you except make you even more mad.

Anyway, getter better and maybe you'll be laughing at all of this sh*t when you're older.

Pigeon you are a patient guy. For all the aggression and hostility he’s shown you since the beginning and saying you were lying about Finasteride side effects, you are still trying to help this dumbass for some reason.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
most of what you said is probably true. I thought if I just decided to I could get better but it turns out to be much harder. my mind is completely fucked, I try to get this out of my head but its always present. hell I can't even enjoy and jerk off properly anymore. I live in constant anxiety 24/7. as I said, 45 minutes of therapy a week is nice but not nearly enough I feel. I go outside and feel bad, I go online and the only people there I can talk to are retarded incels and they make me feel so much worse. when I wake up in the morning I feel so burned out, I just dont know where to even begin. If you have lived like this for about half a decade your brain becomes so fucked and I realize that it is but I have not managed to change it yet. my life feels like a comedy or satire show but im a real person and it has become unbearable
Small steps man, small steps. You'll get there.
Pigeon you are a patient guy. For all the aggression and hostility he’s shown you since the beginning and saying you were lying about Finasteride side effects, you are still trying to help this dumbass for some reason.
Can't help it, I see things of him in me too. I bear no ill feelings over what happened in the past.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not like I love being hostile. its something I have turned into, not an excuse I know but in my opinion understandable if you saw how I lived everyday. yes it is my responsibility to make active changes and I am trying, I try to work out, I go to therapy, I try to cut out the incel bullshit, I try to improve my appearance in other ways like dressing etc but its still incredibly hard to not constantly fall back into old patters. and needless to say the peyronies thing makes me genuinely depressed, not angry like an incel but depressed and defeated for real

You don’t have to post your life story every chance you get.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small steps man, small steps. You'll get there.

Can't help it, I see things of him in me too. I bear no ill feelings over what happened in the past.

You’re a good man. The dumbass should have just kept his original thread up and continued his whining there. Now all that’s happened is he’s posting the exact same stuff there in other threads.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a good man. The dumbass should have just kept his original thread up and continued his whining there. Now all that’s happened is he’s posting the exact same stuff there in other threads.
Lol, true. That thread should never be deleted. And says he's changing his attitude, but keeps insulting people in other threads and disliking everyones posts for no reason. He can whine so much he wants about his miserable life, but I dont even feel sorry for him. This evil dwarf deserves what he's got.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man
Mate, I don't want to be antagonistic but if you decide to carry on like before just one day after the deletion of your old thread you might not have done it at all...capiche?

MikeJay

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on 1mg finasteride long ago for a few months... although it desroyed my ibid and erectile function , when i stopped taking it for many years i felt that the effect was long lasting but due to a certain lesser degree .. however when i start taking flaxseed supplements and other nutrients i was able to get back the wood. so this post is not accurately accurate

DogoDiLaurentiis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything you're describing happened to me on finasteride, only worse, my complexion went to this bizarre grey-pale color that took weeks to recover from. I have actually used a concentrated (not merely saw palmetto) complex of sterols to effectively blunt the effect of androgens in the past. As I'm now older I can't take as much without it yeeting my androgens too much.

I think it is quite possible that if you experienced sudden onset hair loss that it was in fact not at all related to an increase in androgens but some other factor, this is exactly the sort of hairloss I've been dealing with on and off for years. You need to if possible get your hormone levels checked.

I've had scary amounts of hair loss, like extremely diffuse bordering on bare scalp and recovered(ing) from it twice now. But yes, this post is just a testament to two things

1. not all hairloss causes and treatments are universally applicable to all people

2. supplements, especially those containing beta sitosterol are no joke, I read that high concentrations of beta sitosterol can be as effective as finasteride

DogoDiLaurentiis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really interested in this... I have for the last few years been using Lipogaine minoxidil which has that ingredient. I feel like over the course of that time my libido has really reduced but I didn't think it was possible from just a minoxidil solution. Is there any action I can take/supplements that would help reverse?

Minoxidil does not lower DHT if I recall.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a minoxidil solution which has beta sitosterol and saw palmetto in it

I'm quite certain unless it is proven otherwise that beta sitosterol topically is pretty well useless.

It IIRC does not act on the receptor site the way other compounds do, it prevents your body from making DHT in the first place.