Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the right pic the newest of the crown? How do you think it is? The swirl which originated on the crown seems a little worse on the right, maybe it’s my eyes or the light.
Agreed it's weird cause the centre of my crown looks like it's thinned out in parts but it's spouting random strong hairs that were not there previous. Maybe I've been shedding without realising and those strong random hairs are regrowth happening? Also the lighting is different so not sure

Attachments

• Collage 2019-02-05 20_11_48.jpg
    Collage 2019-02-05 20_11_48.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 356

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how has sandalore effected everyone's scalp itch, if at all? just started using it since yesterday btw and will update.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed it's weird cause the centre of my crown looks like it's thinned out in parts but it's spouting random strong hairs that were not there previous. Maybe I've been shedding without realising and those strong random hairs are regrowth happening? Also the lighting is different so not sure
Yeah I do see the smaller thicker hairs, could be just replacing the weaker ones. Would the cream have any effect like clogging the gland up? It’s probaby why I’m trying the ethanol mix first. Keep going anyway, stronger, thicker hairs are a plus sign!

Last edited:

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I do see the smaller thicker hairs, could be just replacing the weaker ones. Would the cream have any effect like clogging the gland up? It’s probaby why I’m trying the ethanol mix first. Keep going anyway, stronger, thicker hairs are a plus sign!
I have thought about this. I am running a ethanol solution for day time. Maybe I should swap the cream in night for the ethanol also

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to buy some ethyl alcohol. Does anyone know of it should be 70% or 90%? Or does it not matter)

Chiozza7

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were to spray your whole head with the solution, how many “spritz” should someone be using total. like for side top and back of the head

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m going to buy some ethyl alcohol. Does anyone know of it should be 70% or 90%? Or does it not matter)

I personally would opt for Everclear (95% grain alcohol), or something similar.

I bought Ethyl the other day and after one use decided to throw the bottle away. It smelt like paint stripper. Many people use it topically and have no issues but I personally feel like I'm putting enough weird sh*t on my scalp as it is.

Apart from the relative ease of finding (and I guess it is a bit cheaper), I'm not sure what the benefits of using ethyl or isopropyl alcohol are, over a higher strength alcohol that has little or no toxic crap.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally would opt for Everclear (95% grain alcohol), or something similar.

I bought Ethyl the other day and after one use decided to throw the bottle away. It smelt like paint stripper. Many people use it topically and have no issues but I personally feel like I'm putting enough weird sh*t on my scalp as it is.

Apart from the relative ease of finding (and I guess it is a bit cheaper), I'm not sure what the benefits of using ethyl or isopropyl alcohol are, over a higher strength alcohol that has little or no toxic crap.
Where did you buy your ethyl alcohol? It could have been false.
Please, do not confuse people between ethyl and isopropyl, ethyl for long exposure lotions and creams and isopropyl for spot application and small surfaces ... here in pharmacy 5 € / liter with pharmaceutical quality and you do not need another product at 20 € / liter

Dardo Bartolli

My Regimen
Reaction score
For what it's worth, here's what think has happened with my Sandalore approach.

Almost 4 months in there are sections on my classic top central bald spot with new dark hairs showing (between 1 and 2 mm I estimate.

it is difficult to gauge as until recently my photographs have been inconsistent and I had my hair cut about a month into the trial.

I am pretty sure I lost many hairs in the very early period, possibly through over enthusiastic application or brushing or they were EOL, but whatever the cause, my spot definitely looks less hirsute still!.

I suspect that these new dark hairs are simply the ones I lost at the beginning, but whether they are thicker or healthier than they were, only time will tell.

I can see no sign of new follicles (or old ones coming back), either on the top or the receding hairline!

One benefit with the holistic approach I have adopted is that I am quite sure that the rest of my hair feels and possibly looks thicker and healthier, I just don't want a comb over and it's getting quite long now.

My son cuts my hair and is always very honest in his piss taking of my depleting hair, and he is back from Uni soon, so I am sure I will have a better idea then.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did you buy your ethyl alcohol? It could have been false.
Please, do not confuse people between ethyl and isopropyl, ethyl for long exposure lotions and creams and isopropyl for spot application and small surfaces ... here in pharmacy 5 € / liter with pharmaceutical quality and you do not need another product at 20 € / liter

Bought at a pharmacy here in the US. Listed ingredients are Acetone and Methyl Isobutyl Ketone. Cant say I want those on my scalp. I expect the Ethyl you can purchase over there is probably a little less toxic! Fyi I wasnt bringing this up to tell people not to use it, I was just a little confused why the suggestion is to use ethyl or iso rather than 99% alcohol.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought at a pharmacy here in the US. Listed ingredients are Acetone and Methyl Isobutyl Ketone. Cant say I want those on my scalp. I expect the Ethyl you can purchase over there is probably a little less toxic! Fyi I wasnt bringing this up to tell people not to use it, I was just a little confused why the suggestion is to use ethyl or iso rather than 99% alcohol.
WHAT?... acetone and ketone....?
that is denat alcohol or alcohol with various chemicals to bypass controls of ethyl alcohol. Denat alcohol is as dangerous as chemicals used to denature it. acetone, etc, totally toxic

topical ethyl alcohol is an ingredient in a range of products, from personal care and beauty products. Etanol 96º: 99,9%

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
WHAT?... acetone and ketone....?
that is denat alcohol or alcohol with various chemicals to bypass controls of ethyl alcohol. Denat alcohol is as dangerous as chemicals used to denature it. acetone, etc, totally toxic

Welcome to the USA! The 70% ethyl (highest % you can find of it) sold in all the pharmacies have that included. Presume they put all that stuff in to ward off the alcoholics.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how many times per day you guys are applying it ? and how much ml per application.. sh*t my my hair soo greasy. can't leave home without washing my hair