Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Bushi

Reaction score
What sources is everyone buying this from?
The pell Wall site won't do it for me. I tried to order a batch for the past two weeks, and i just can't finish my order. And they don't respond to mails apparently.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 weeks using sandalore. Lashes and brows are definitely longer, and now I seem to have fuzz growing on my cheeks, temples. My face really. Got no minoxidil sides so I’m not thinking that’s what it is. It’s either sandalore or Priaplex, which I have been using for a month.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using trinov for the past 3 1/2 weeks. It helped reduce my itching but didnt eliminate it so i added sandalore back in. Im doing a .05% concentration mixed in ethyl alcohol. With this + Trinov my itching is gone. I have been applying once a day sometimes every other day. I used 1% twice a day in the fall and it helped but I didnt seem to work as well from taking before and after pics.

I think less is the way to go .05% once a day is working for me now maybe even every other day. Im getting regrowth from this combination i will post pics if my hair continues to improve.
how aggressive is your hair loss m8? but congrats on your progress.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 weeks using sandalore. Lashes and brows are definitely longer, and now I seem to have fuzz growing on my cheeks, temples. My face really. Got no minoxidil sides so I’m not thinking that’s what it is. It’s either sandalore or Priaplex, which I have been using for a month.
That’s a good idea. Would you recommend trying on other parts of your body/face before your head to see if it works? I might try that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a good idea. Would you recommend trying on other parts of your body/face before your head to see if it works? I might try that.
Well I have been doing my brows and lashes because I have loss in those areas also. There might be some systemic kind of thing happening wherein other areas of my face are affected because I use it in minoxidil but it’s hard to say

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So going to start sandalore soon. Is this what people are using? I just want to be sure I’m purchasing the right products. Apply once a day and store in cool or room temp?

61cLgRavYLL._AA100_.jpg

71WxiDKDkvL._AA100_.jpg

71ExwDe5LuL._AA100_.jpg

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you must raise alcohol 70 that contains a lot of water and reduce the distilled water. The most popular ratio in this forum seems to be 0.5% and 1%. The application once or twice. I'm trying all this

alcohol 70 ....................... 60ml
propylene glycol ............. 20ml
distilled water ................. 15ml
Sandalore + other oils + ... 5ml
Ok so my Ethanol, PG and Distilled water just arrived. The PEG 40 won’t be here for another week or two, can I make a batch without it? Don’t want to waste Sandalore if it’s really needed.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you must raise alcohol 70 that contains a lot of water and reduce the distilled water. The most popular ratio in this forum seems to be 0.5% and 1%. The application once or twice. I'm trying all this

alcohol 70 ....................... 60ml
propylene glycol ............. 20ml
distilled water ................. 15ml
Sandalore + other oils + ... 5ml
why do we need water in this?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so my Ethanol, PG and Distilled water just arrived. The PEG 40 won’t be here for another week or two, can I make a batch without it? Don’t want to waste Sandalore if it’s really needed.
you can. peg 40 is so that alcohol wont dry out right away. make sure u dont put a lot or your hair will stay really oily, i like to use around 20%.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can. peg 40 is so that alcohol wont dry out right away. make sure u dont put a lot or your hair will stay really oily, i like to use around 20%.
I mean I have castor oil already buts it’s not hydrogenated

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alcohol and pg dissolve well
why do we need water in this?
distilled water to reduce and not use alcohol and pg only, my mix will change over time with other posters experiences.