Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much PG?

I'm doing 60 ml : 0,5 ml sandalore / 25 ml alcool / 15 ml PG / 20 ml water. dont think that is too much.. But i have longer hair than last year so i spray at least 2-3 ml per application..

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just started my sandalore treatment today and hope i get some results even if it’s minor. I have pics that i took and i will post if or when I get some type of results. I took pics about a month and a half ago when I started microneedling. I’m only doing microneedle and sandalore as my main two components and other stuff I added is just to supplement. I’m just wondering how much of this stuff are you suppose to apply? I also use a sprayer instead of a dropper.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
M
I'm doing 60 ml : 0,5 ml sandalore / 25 ml alcool / 15 ml PG / 20 ml water. dont think that is too much.. But i have longer hair than last year so i spray at least 2-3 ml per application..
maybe 10ml pg and more distilled water.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just started my sandalore treatment today and hope i get some results even if it’s minor. I have pics that i took and i will post if or when I get some type of results. I took pics about a month and a half ago when I started microneedling. I’m only doing microneedle and sandalore as my main two components and other stuff I added is just to supplement. I’m just wondering how much of this stuff are you suppose to apply? I also use a sprayer instead of a dropper.

Hi I'm using 10mL with spray for all the head. Careful with the eyes. If you have eyebrows problems (like me) you can also pass some solution on your eyebrows with your fingers.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that is better apply with droppers and syringes of 5ml that allows to release the mixture directly on scalp and then with the fingers massaging avoiding kneading rest of hair. If you use spray then hair will look more greasy and will reach less to scalp.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that is better apply with droppers and syringes of 5ml that allows to release the mixture directly on scalp and then with the fingers massaging avoiding kneading rest of hair. If you use spray then hair will look more greasy and will reach less to scalp.
Months ago I was totally against this approach because of the "traumatic sight of multiple dying hairs in your hand afterwards" but because my shedding has been reduced to nearly 0 I'm gonna try it. It would also save me probably half of used volume

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
M

maybe 10ml pg and more distilled water.

yeah i'll try that, just being hesitant because people here are saying too much water is bad for sandalore .. anyway we'll see.

but at 0,5 ml sandalore in my 60 ml solution.. it doesnt smell at all .. is it same for you ? some people were saying sandalore at such a strong smell

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's almost one hundred pages and people still discuss percentage and mixture on each page, perhaps it´s time for the thread starter to do a summary and FAQ in the first post? Now over four months has passed since this thread started do we have anyone with obvious results yet?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's almost one hundred pages and people still discuss percentage and mixture on each page, perhaps it´s time for the thread starter to do a summary and FAQ in the first post? Now over four months has passed since this thread started do we have anyone with obvious results yet?
Some people have more velus hairs.
But to me, taking sandalore alone wont be effective. Apparently, it increases IGF1 production around follicles. IGF1 fights calcification and hair thinning. If it was an absolute cure, it would have been discovered already. Instead, I believe you have to use it in conjuction with other treatments. That's my plan.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, do we know if we can use minoxidil as a vehicle for this? Just add it to our minoxidil bottle?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i'll try that, just being hesitant because people here are saying too much water is bad for sandalore .. anyway we'll see.

but at 0,5 ml sandalore in my 60 ml solution.. it doesnt smell at all .. is it same for you ? some people were saying sandalore at such a strong smell
.5ml in 60ml solution is .8% concentration. A bit higher than .5%.
Anyways, mine has somewhat strong smell at .5%.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where did you get it from ? i hope sandalore from amazon is legit..
I read comments on amazon page and someone wrote that it didnt have any smell at all. Was it you? So I didn't buy from them, instead i bought from Perfumer's apprentice.