Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using sandalore 0.6% for 18 days and the only change I've noticed is 0 shedding.
that means that for the first time in 20 years I saw zero hairs in the shower when washing my head.
I’ve only been using it for.. I think maybe a week and a half. My shedding is still quite ghastly. I’ve been putting it on my eyebrows and eye lashes too which I have noticed are also shedding so I thought there might be a connection. I mean, minoxidil usually stops shedding for a lot of people and it only ever just makes me shed way more, so it’s likely that I just respond this way to growth factors :(

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually I'm tapering duta from everyday (2012-2018) to every 48h (last 4 months), so I was expecting a mega-shed.
So I did a 'preemptive strike' with LLLT, cetirizine, PRP, and now... sandalore. My regimen is on display.
I'm trying to reach duta every 60 hours.
Semen is now abundant, ejaculations have projection strength and not watery anymore.
Sandalore seems to be an excellent addition to any regimen .
I did prp too. Didn’t help much. Do you think the LLT does anything?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve only been using it for.. I think maybe a week and a half. My shedding is still quite ghastly. I’ve been putting it on my eyebrows and eye lashes too which I have noticed are also shedding so I thought there might be a connection. I mean, minoxidil usually stops shedding for a lot of people and it only ever just makes me shed way more, so it’s likely that I just respond this way to growth factors :(

I seem to be shedding more on this.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, does anyone else find that sandalore dries their hair out a lot? I put it into my minoxidil and once it dries it’s really hard and crunchy :/

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I seem to be shedding more on this.
Were/are you a big shedder on other things like minoxidil? I get the feeling that some people react this way to growth factors and the speeding up of hair growth cycles

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Were/are you a big shedder on other things like minoxidil? I get the feeling that some people react this way to growth factors and the speeding up of hair growth cycles

I’m needling with minoxidil but it’s never really caused much of a shed. I did just have a blood test though and my CRP was high indicating inflammation, so I don’t know it might not be Sandalore.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m needling with minoxidil but it’s never really caused much of a shed. I did just have a blood test though and my CRP was high indicating inflammation, so I don’t know it might not be Sandalore.
What's CRP?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had specific blood test for hair.

So it’s a substance produced by the liver in response to inflammation.

How in the hell a 32 year old man can have high CRP ? WTF !!
Have you initiated analyses for the following plausible causes?

· autoimmune conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, and certain types of inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis

· pericarditis, which is inflammation of the lining of the heart

· infection

· organ and tissue injury

· cancer

· obesity (I think this one would be obvious)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
How in the hell a 32 year old man can have high CRP ? WTF !!
Have you initiated analyses for the following plausible causes?

· autoimmune conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, and certain types of inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis

· pericarditis, which is inflammation of the lining of the heart

· infection

· organ and tissue injury

· cancer

· obesity (I think this one would be obvious)
ALways a good idea to find the root cause

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

If you're noticing loss of eyebrows and eyelashes it's not probably (very) androgen-related.
I understand you're a woman; systemic causes are more probable for this and the following parameters should be explored and normalized:
thyroid function, ferritin/iron, vitamin D, androgens/estrogens and a few more you're very likely informed by now.

I had constant eyebrow shedding and it stopped when I started 3000 ui vitamin D3 daily. My eyebrows are almost normal now.

I do think that LLLT works but only in combination with other therapies, in a synergistic way. I think LLLT is more effective in women.

My mother was constantly complaining of shedding as well, and I found no signs of miniaturization with a USB microscope in her hair.
I immediately gave her 2000 ui vitamin D3 and her shedding stopped. She has now a full head of hair.
I think I inherited low vit D synthesis capabilities from her. (please read my signature).

turfboy

Reaction score
Left photo is Jan 24. Right photo is Dec 29. Both of these two photos were shortly before my regular buzz cut (no guards btw).

left-jan24-right-dec29.png

turfboy

Reaction score
The photo on the right (just above) led me to change my formulation as well as some thoughts on the nature of the Sandalore treatment.

First the changes in my formulation (going a little by memory here, will check my notebook later).
1. Frustration with progress led me to drop the 3-4 drop per 70 ml solution and return to an approx. 1.25% solution which I had initially started with.
2. Mild headaches with my ethanol rubbing alcohol solution led me to switch to a190 proof (95%) ethanol solution (with no added chemicals)

Observations
On wondering why I was not building on my previous success, some thoughts crossed my mind....

1. Was the Sandalore % too low?
2. Was it inherent in a growth stimulant (like Minoxidil which does not address the DHT problem and so without a 5AR inhibitor) only limited success is possible?
3. Did my diet affect my hair - what I ate over the holidays was quite a bit of crap food

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The photo on the right (just above) led me to change my formulation as well as some thoughts on the nature of the Sandalore treatment.

First the changes in my formulation (going a little by memory here, will check my notebook later).
1. Frustration with progress led me to drop the 3-4 drop per 70 ml solution and return to an approx. 1.25% solution which I had initially started with.
2. Mild headaches with my ethanol rubbing alcohol solution led me to switch to a190 proof (95%) ethanol solution (with no added chemicals)

Observations
On wondering why I was not building on my previous success, some thoughts crossed my mind....

1. Was the Sandalore % too low?
2. Was it inherent in a growth stimulant (like Minoxidil which does not address the DHT problem and so without a 5AR inhibitor) only limited success is possible?
3. Did my diet affect my hair - what I ate over the holidays was quite a bit of crap food

assuming 1 drop = 50µL , 3-4 drops per 70mL solution would be 0.214% - 0.285% and this dose resulted in frustration.
this is important because it would be the first info we get about the minimum effective dose.
we can not go too high as the authors themselves have estated that high concentration sandalore inhibits hair growth.
perhaps a reasonable minimum threshold value would be 0.5%?

thanks man