Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well boys I’ve been keeping a close eye on this thread hoping something happens but not to be a Debby downer but I haven’t much hope. However I did order a bottle of sandalore but I have done anything with it yet. I’ve come to the conclusion there will never be a cure. I mean it’s simple things like skin color and muscle shape. It is what it if you unhappy with it that doesn’t mean there’s a cure. Sucks. Can’t take a pill or surgery and be black. Could tan but that’s like finasteride lol. It’s all genetics. Anyway I feel as though the hype on sandalore in the media and on the news and what not has completely died. It’s one of those things. Certainly not a cure. But maybe it will work. Lol sandalore I mean what the heck. Has anyone recently googled hair loss stopping products and then clicked on the shopping tab? Hilarious how many random hair loss products there are that no ones ever heard of isn’t in the news and go figure there are still baldies in the world. “Only works for 90% of people”. What a catch.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
saludos desde españa.Yo llevo 9 días usando 20 gotas de sándalo sintético en 100ml de aceite de oliva.
Al principio usaba más pero me sentaba fatal.
Noto el vello más largo y me crece más deprisa.Y creo que hay un par de pelos nuevos que van a crecer.
Sienta un poco mal, porque los ojos se vean rojos y hay que tener mucho cuidado.
Además salen muchos granitos al aceite de oliva.
Animo a la gente que lo use con cuidado y con un aceite.

Wat.jpg

Yasss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey!

I received my sandalore last weekend. Last monday, I put 5 ml of sandalore into a 500 ml bottle of olive oil. I put a small amount in my hair and washed it after two hours. Tuesday I put a large amount in my hair and left it for about 6 hours. I leave my hair to rest now for two day and will again apply some tomorrow. Going with my hands through my hair, very few hair remain on my hands. I can't imagine that this stuff works this fast, if it works at all, but I do seem to have lesser of a shedding. Does anyone have an opinion on my dosage and the use of olive oil as a carrier oil? Thank you.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google translate is your friend:

Greetings from Spain. I have been using 9 drops of synthetic sandalwood in 100ml of olive oil for 9 days.
At first I used more but it felt terrible.
I notice the longer hair and it grows faster. And I think there are a couple of new hairs that are going to grow.
Feel a little bad, because the eyes look red and you have to be very careful.
In addition many granites to olive oil.
I encourage people to use it carefully and with an oil.

why would you use nasty oil when it dissolves in alchool?

Yasss

My Regimen
Reaction score
why would you use nasty oil when it dissolves in alchool?

Just mix it with alcohol and spray it on your head? Isn't that dangerous? And what kind of alcohol would you suggest? And how would you mix it? I'm using oil and it's not fun.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just mix it with alcohol and spray it on your head? Isn't that dangerous? And what kind of alcohol would you suggest? And how would you mix it? I'm using oil and it's not fun.
I always use the vehicle that dissolves the stuff the better. that makes sense doesnt it. alcohol is ethanol.
As this sandalore is experimetal I would keep dosage as low as possible first..
See #173

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, not a good idea to be puffing on a smoke while applying but the only danger would be drying of the scalp and hair because of the alcohol. But personally, I haven't noticed that effect yet. Just monitor the situation.

Yasss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, not a good idea to be puffing on a smoke while applying but the only danger would be drying of the scalp and hair because of the alcohol. But personally, I haven't noticed that effect yet. Just monitor the situation.

Are there any bad consequences of using olive oil, besides the stickyness and smell?

Yasss

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always use the vehicle that dissolves the stuff the better. that makes sense doesnt it. alcohol is ethanol.
As this sandalore is experimetal I would keep dosage as low as possible first..
See #173

I think I will delude it further.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would dilute it but just adjust the quantity. Can't think of anything else negative about olive oil, but it doesn't rule out the possibility of some interference. The sandalore is supposed to be effective alone, so I tend to just deal with only one variable when testing these things out.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would dilute it but just adjust the quantity. Can't think of anything else negative about olive oil, but it doesn't rule out the possibility of some interference. The sandalore is supposed to be effective alone, so I tend to just deal with only one variable when testing these things out.

this! anyway it's obviously easier to apply with a liquid vehicle. when its diluted in pure ethanol maybe add a little pg/distilled water. What about the 5:3:2 rule?. at this point, it's all experimental . so trial and error.
we know it dissolves in alcohol but what proof?

Yorch

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hola otra vez. Me produce malestar y dolor de cabeza la loción de sándalo y aceite de oliva.
Y creo que me ha producido manchas faciales.
Estoy pensando dejarlo.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
see this link is in spanish:

https://www.lasexta.com/tecnologia-...sandalo_201809215ba4db340cf20811f8c8272d.html

at the end you can read:

Los ensayos clínicos que demostraron la fiabilidad de este método se realizaron a 20 mujeres de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria que tenían problemas de alopecia, a las que diariamente y durante un periodo de seis meses se les aplicó un tratamiento con ambientador de sándalo sintético. Los resultados hablan por sí solos: la secreción de una hormona encargada del crecimiento del cuero cabelludo se incrementó entre un 25% y un 30%. Ahora, los investigadores liderados por Ralf Paus quieren realizar nuevas pruebas y adelantan que habrá nuevos resultados a comienzos de 2019.

Basically is saying that hair groth increased around 25% and 30% in a group of 20 women.

The hormone increased 25/30%, the hair did not.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hola otra vez. Me produce malestar y dolor de cabeza la loción de sándalo y aceite de oliva.
Y creo que me ha producido manchas faciales.
Estoy pensando dejarlo.

erm.. what concentration were you using?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THIS IS HUGE NEWS IF IT IS TRUE!!!!

So sandalore can work? That is a good step in the right direction.

The vellus hairs he describe as regrowth were so small he couldn't even take a picture of them, not "huge" news in my book.

Yorch

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "BetaBoy, post: 1722856, miembro: 132465"] Los vellos que describía como rebrote eran tan pequeños que ni siquiera podía tomarles una foto, no las "grandes" noticias en mi libro. [/ QUOTE]
Estamos hablando de menos de 2 semanas de uso...

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
this! anyway it's obviously easier to apply with a liquid vehicle. when its diluted in pure ethanol maybe add a little pg/distilled water. What about the 5:3:2 rule?. at this point, it's all experimental . so trial and error.
we know it dissolves in alcohol but what proof?

I just went with 70% - Everclear.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone posted here the study utilized .01%. I'm going to start with that for three weeks and work my way up from there. I have a hard time resisting the more is better idea, but with biologics, it's often the case, less is effective and more creates an adverse effect.

So does that mean you would mix 100 ml of ethanol with .01 ml of sandalore? What do you use to measure a quantity that small?