Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On day 10 now but starting to doubt my progress now. Think maybe me having a buzz cut gave it the illusion of new hair growth??

like already said, pictures remain subjective unless there is clear regrowth on a slick bald spot with a 100% accurate before/after pictures. But we are jsut amateurs here we can't take professionnal pics ( In your case I would still say theremay be some kind of thickening but maybe it's because of the cream which make your hair more thicker (dunno if the ingredients can cause that). do you take the pic before applyin sandalore?

irulan

My Regimen
Reaction score
sandalore is a liquid molecule. Grams = ml. if pellwall offers 30gr it means 30ml. Don't buy too much! buy a little container it will still last years. But it obviously depend on the concentration you use, and if it does not degrade over time (need more infos about that)

To be exact, it is 0.898 g/ml, slightly less than the density of water, which is 1.000 g/ml.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be exact, it is 0.898 g/ml, slightly less than the density of water, which is 1.000 g/ml.

touché. but all in all if you don't have a viscous liquid or if you receive powder there must be something wrong :D

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I just ordered it - 30g

I'm thinking that the easiest way to do this is to mix it in with Regaine. It has PG and alcohol so it should be an effective vehicle and it means that I don't need to do two more applications a day.
Is anyone else doing this? The only issue I can think of is some sort of interaction with the minoxidil. Might it be wise to apply them away from each other?
You won’t know which one is working.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamesdunn dude.... idk, the picture on the right to me looks better than the one on the left. Picture quality on the left one isn't as good of quality, but honestly I see new hairs on the right side picture. Also having a buzz is better I think and easier to notice regrowth, anyone agree? I could be crazy and I know 10 days is not much but I genuinely think I see some new hairs coming in, keep up posted bro!

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm Possibly. maybe I'm taking to many photos and f*****g my own head up lol!!!

Attachments

• Collage 2018-11-14 20_24_14.jpg
    Collage 2018-11-14 20_24_14.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 537

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Would be helpful to the community, as well as yourselves, to purchase a USB microscope. Theyre only like 15 bucks off ebay and then you can clearly see any changes.

I have had one for a while and so I've been able to witness the destruction of my follicles in a pretty professional manner.

Just be sure to not use it around partners, prospective partners, friends, family members, and just generally anyone else, as you'll look like a vain tit.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got some rosemary oil and mixed a few drops in straight Sandalore. It mixed right in without separating. I tried this experiment with both these:

https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/rosemary-essential-oil/profile
https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/rosemary-antioxidant/profile

This last one has olive oil also. I added ten drops of it to my alcohol/Sandalore spray bottle. The little spray bottle is small and convenient. I spray it on my crown and frontal area 3-4 times per day. It gets through the sparse hair there and saturates the scalp well. With the rosemary added, there is a lasting warm (not burning) sensation.

I got some jojoba oil and peppermint oil from them also and will see how they mix with the Sandalore next.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sandalore is arriving today.

Anyone else adding this to their minoxidil?
Is 1 drop in a 60ml bottle good? Or do I add 0.6ml in there so it’s 1%? I’ve seen both suggested.

If I decide not to put it in minoxidil - any thoughts adding it to some rubbing alcohol which I have?

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few posts back someone mentioned using 70 ml ethyl alcohol and 1ml sandalore, you can always add a bit of glycerin maybe to avoid drying effects of the alcohol. I don’t know, trial and error I guess.
I’m still waiting for mine, think I’ll try only with alcohol first see how that works.

It’ll be helpful if we all continue to post our progress.

irulan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The research we are basing our treatment on used .01%. Check previous posts pn pp. 11-13.

or, calculate:

Molecular weight of Sandalore: 210.361 g/mol
Just to make sure,
The research paper used 0.01 %, you are using 0.1 %, and many people here are using 1 %.
Correct?