Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Belgianboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're quite right, it's just like the patented Zinc treatment. The only way to buy this is through a clinic and it's costing us all a fortune.

But you're wrong about people being so hopeless they just wanna try anything. I definitely haven't put untested research chemicals, lard, acid, kefir, vinegar, borax detergent or my own semen on my head before.

Ok then Dr Ralf Paus and his team (Manchester University and Monasterium in Germany) are a bunch of liars... wow.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think too much sandalore can actually contribute to hairloss (not saying my hair has gotten worse, just curious)? Idk I have been applying sandalore and my essential oils mix twice a day for around a week now but haven't noticed any improvement so far. Gonna just stay optimistic and keep applying for a month or so and if it doesn't work by then figure something else out. I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks for uploading pictures you guys.

anonn munn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think too much sandalore can actually contribute to hairloss (not saying my hair has gotten worse, just curious)? Idk I have been applying sandalore and my essential oils mix twice a day for around a week now but haven't noticed any improvement so far. Gonna just stay optimistic and keep applying for a month or so and if it doesn't work by then figure something else out. I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks for uploading pictures you guys.
Too much of anything could cause hair loss (even washing your hair lol) try adjusting the dose and concentration till you find whats right for you...also try not to drown your scalp with oils, as it may backfire.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much of anything could cause hair loss (even washing your hair lol) try adjusting the dose and concentration till you find whats right for you...also try not to drown your scalp with oils, as it may backfire.

sh*t.. well I mean i spray that mix around my hairline in the morning and night everyday(for the last week). In a 30ml spray bottle I have (water,1-1.5ml of sandalore, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, little bit of castor oil) Thoughts? wonder if I should just get that lotion and mix sandalore in that like jamesdunn does? My mix feels stimulating though after applying. Like I said only been a week though.

anonn munn

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t.. well I mean i spray that mix around my hairline in the morning and night everyday(for the last week). In a 30ml spray bottle I have (water,1-1.5ml of sandalore, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, little bit of castor oil) Thoughts? wonder if I should just get that lotion and mix sandalore in that like jamesdunn does? My mix feels stimulating though after applying. Like I said only been a week though.
Honestly, i've been rubbing oils on my scalp for the last 2 months or so (castor, coconut, rosemary, blackseed and aloe vera) but sadly i've yet to see any hair growth. Jamesdunn's magical recipe seems to be working for him which is incredible and im super excited to see what happens in the coming weeks...and if i remember correctly from the article about the sandalore hair growth discovery i read, they noticed hair growth after just 6 days.
It may be working for you but you could be too close to see it, you know what i mean? maybe take before and after pictures of a specific spot and we could compare?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, i've been rubbing oils on my scalp for the last 2 months or so (castor, coconut, rosemary, blackseed and aloe vera) but sadly i've yet to see any hair growth. Jamesdunn's magical recipe seems to be working for him which is incredible and im super excited to see what happens in the coming weeks...and if i remember correctly from the article about the sandalore hair growth discovery i read, they noticed hair growth after just 6 days.
It may be working for you but you could be too close to see it, you know what i mean? maybe take before and after pictures of a specific spot and we could compare?

sounds like a plan its been about 7 days for me. I will start documenting, with my spray mix though I have added water but isn't sandalore insoluable in water? I may make another mix in my spray bottle, everything the same besides switching the water out with 70% alcohol. Thoughts on this anybody??? Or just buy that cream that jamesdunn bought and mix it in there?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamesdunn Have you experienced any shedding at all?

Do you mind telling us if any other treatments worked for you and your experience with them?

Last edited:

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are most people here using 1% sandalore? Do we have any reason for that specific amout?
To add something useful, i mixed Sandalore in minoxidil roughly 1%. My hairloss is similar but not as bad as my profile picture, so i focused on applying to my temples. I see no improvement as of yet overall BUT i have two real and terminal hairs far down on the slick area.Unless my hair has receded exceptionally fast something caused two healthy hairs to pop up in a completely dead zone.
This is what causing me to ask about the mixture. Perhaps we should try higher doses?

anonn munn

My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds like a plan its been about 7 days for me. I will start documenting, with my spray mix though I have added water but isn't sandalore insoluable in water? I may make another mix in my spray bottle, everything the same besides switching the water out with 70% alcohol. Thoughts on this anybody??? Or just buy that cream that jamesdunn bought and mix it in there?
won't alcohol dry out your scalp and cause irritation ?

anonn munn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are most people here using 1% sandalore? Do we have any reason for that specific amout?
To add something useful, i mixed Sandalore in minoxidil roughly 1%. My hairloss is similar but not as bad as my profile picture, so i focused on applying to my temples. I see no improvement as of yet overall BUT i have two real and terminal hairs far down on the slick area.Unless my hair has receded exceptionally fast something caused two healthy hairs to pop up in a completely dead zone.
This is what causing me to ask about the mixture. Perhaps we should try higher doses?
Minoxidil is a proven hair loss treatment, if you actually grow hair back...it'll probably be the minoxidil. why not just use the sandalore oil on its own?

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is a proven hair loss treatment, if you actually grow hair back...it'll probably be the minoxidil. why not just use the sandalore oil on its own?

I´ve been on minoxidil for 7 months or something and it does absolutely nothing for my temples,but i keep on using it since i apply it to my beard area anyway to atleast have something when the rest falls off. So i just added sandalore to give the people here an extra guinea pig since it seemed safe enough

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, this thread is so huge, can someone tell me how much Sandalore to use and in which vehicle? The lotion Jamesdunn is using is not an option, since I have quite long hair and thankfully still quite a good amount of it.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Quick update. I have been using sandalore for 2 weeks now. I took some pictures last wednesday so about a week ago to use for comparison down the road. I just took some pictures and I think I can see an improvement already. Let me know what you think.

I'm using 70ml ethyl alcohol with about 1ml of sandalore. Tonight I plan on adding pg as it just came in the mail. I'm thinking I will use the pg formulation at night since it supposedly makes hair greasy. I've been doing it twice a day but I have missed a few nights.

Before (last Wednesday):

IMG_7564.jpg IMG_7565.jpg IMG_7566.jpg

Today:

IMG_7590.jpg IMG_7588.jpg IMG_7589.jpg

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Quick update. I have been using sandalore for 2 weeks now. I took some pictures last wednesday so about a week ago to use for comparison down the road. I just took some pictures and I think I can see an improvement already. Let me know what you think.

I'm using 70ml ethyl alcohol with about 1ml of sandalore. Tonight I plan on adding pg as it just came in the mail. I'm thinking I will use the pg formulation at night since it supposedly makes hair greasy. I've been doing it twice a day but I have missed a few nights.

Before (last Wednesday):

View attachment 104303 View attachment 104304 View attachment 104302

Today:

View attachment 104305 View attachment 104306 View attachment 104307

f*** yeah bro! thanks for posting, pics are a bit far away to notice any new hairs, I assume regrowth after 2 weeks would be relatively minimal, but looks thicker! Your left temple is looking like it's getting better too.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, this thread is so huge, can someone tell me how much Sandalore to use and in which vehicle? The lotion Jamesdunn is using is not an option, since I have quite long hair and thankfully still quite a good amount of it.

I'm wondering the same. I need a lotion with a liquid consistency that I can spray and let dry