Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sandalore looks very promising. It is definitely a lot more to get excited about than that Brotzu lotion I'd say. I'll be following this thread closely.

FinePhotograph

My Regimen
Reaction score
off topic but threads like these (and life in general) make me wish i majored in chemsitry or endocrinology instead of pure math. the human endocrine system is one of the most frustrating yet important parts of the body

inmyhead

Reaction score
My sandalore arrived today, ordered it mixed as i didnt want to weigh out 0.105grams (i do not have scales this accurate).

will let you know how it goes with applying in the morning. Looks like it comes with a restrictor on the bottle lid which is good as it will probably make it last longer. Link in case anybody is interested: [Removed scam link]

Cheers,
Chris
This is a f*****g joke. Second user who just registered promoting a website.

Last edited:

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a f*****g joke. Second user who just registered promoting a website.

Or maybe just a long time lurker who subscriber to share his esperiment. Oh, I forgot we are on HairLossTalk.com.

BURN THE SCAMMING WITCH

inmyhead

Reaction score
Or maybe just a long time lurker who subscriber to share his esperiment. Oh, I forgot we are on HairLossTalk.com.

BURN THE SCAMMING WITCH
I actually see, that mods already banned one guy who was promoting that scam site. Guess they will ban this too.

Nice work mods!

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much Sandalore I have to mix in a standard 60ml minoxidil bottle?

Some are using 1 part per 100 but I think it's supposed to be 1 part per 1000, so in your case it would be 0.06 ml mixed in a 60 ml minoxidil bottle.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can i mix sandalore with rosemary oil (proven to promote hairgrowth, anti dht) coconut oil and castor oil?

what would be the best relations?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and so they didnt use „natural“ sandalore but fabricated? how can i see the difference if i search on the internet for a source?

and does anyone maybe already knows any good sourcee for europe ?

okay found sources named on this german speaking forum:

https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/33018/0//

they post interesting stuff

Last edited:

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes you can do that, i'd mix it roughly like that: 47% castor oil, 47% coconut oil, 5.5% rosemary oil 0.5% Sandalore.
There is no general consensus on how high the concentration of Sandalore should be. They used only 0.01% in the test. But I think that since they actually soaked those skin pieces in that solution and left it there for 6 days while i just put 1 or 2ml on my scalp daily we should use a higher concentration (but it's just my opinion i'm not a scientist)

Sandalore is synthetic, you're confusing it with Sandalwood oil, Sandalore is a brand name for a specific synthetic Sandalwood scent.
This is a European (UK) source: https://pellwall.com/product/sandalore/

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any risks if i penetrate my skin with dermarolling before which will higher the chances of going anything systematic?

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can i mix sandalore with rosemary oil (proven to promote hairgrowth, anti dht) coconut oil and castor oil?

what would be the best relations?

Look into what they do. Castor oil is a soft pge2 booster, I'm gonna start using it as soon as I get it,both orally and topically on hair and beard. Don't know about coconut oil for hair but it's good for the skin. Look into peppermint oil, seems great for circulation and boosts IGF-1, which is plentyful in healthy follicles and low in balding ones.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look into what they do. Castor oil is a soft pge2 booster, I'm gonna start using it as soon as I get it,both orally and topically on hair and beard. Don't know about coconut oil for hair but it's good for the skin. Look into peppermint oil, seems great for circulation and boosts IGF-1, which is plentyful in healthy follicles and low in balding ones.

i read rosemary oil > peppermint oil

and as far as i remember pge2 is not so benefical for skin ageing so i might wouldnt put it on your face

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i read rosemary oil > peppermint oil

and as far as i remember pge2 is not so benefical for skin ageing so i might wouldnt put it on your face

They act on two different pathways so both is better than just one.
Never head of this, just looked up this paper:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25905589

It reduces collagen in the skin, just like minoxidil does. Interesting stuff, might just use it on my chin for maximum goatee then.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They act on two different pathways so both is better than just one.
Never head of this, just looked up this paper:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25905589

It reduces collagen in the skin, just like minoxidil does. Interesting stuff, might just use it on my chin for maximum goatee then.

what different pathways?

yes...google minxodil and skin ageing

and too beard...well your decision...but in my experience a beard is something men care more than women...good skin is a better trade off than beard in my opinion...but i know the feeling of not having a beard...bothered me aswell...no that my beard fully developed (without minoxidil) i couldnt care less and i didnt think it makes in any form more attractive

if you look at white hollywood actors who are considered as sex symboles they often have poor beard growth too

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what different pathways?

yes...google minxodil and skin ageing

and too beard...well your decision...but in my experience a beard is something men care more than women...good skin is a better trade off than beard in my opinion...but i know the feeling of not having a beard...bothered me aswell...no that my beard fully developed (without minoxidil) i couldnt care less and i didnt think it makes in any form more attractive

if you look at white hollywood actors who are considered as sex symboles they often have poor beard growth too

As I already said, peppermint oil increases blood flow and IGF1, castor oil increases PGE2, so using both would help you on two different fronts.

I never really cared to look like a Hollywood sex symbol in the first place, I always wanted thick hair just to let it grow wildly because it looks damn cool. For the beard, having a full stubble definitely helps framing the face, and you always have the chance to let it grow if you want. I think having a personal look is way more important than the usual incel rule of square jawline, nw0 hairline, money, being 7ft tall sitting down and tanned for attracting a girl. I'm 5'9, 6 years ago I had long unkept NW2 hair (I was born with this hairline), no beard growth at all and I was literally wearing the first thing I found in my wardrobe, and I got asked out like once a week by some really nice looking girls. Turned them all down until I found one I was vibing with and had more than just good looks to offer, and we're still together now because we actually care about each other. Turns out life is not a skill based RPG like many incels on here swear it is, and girls can be actual human beings too.

On the other hand, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Caprio, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and more all have glorious beards, they just keep it shaved to appease the teenager girls lusting over them lol

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I already said, peppermint oil increases blood flow and IGF1, castor oil increases PGE2, so using both would help you on two different fronts.

I never really cared to look like a Hollywood sex symbol in the first place, I always wanted thick hair just to let it grow wildly because it looks damn cool. For the beard, having a full stubble definitely helps framing the face, and you always have the chance to let it grow if you want. I think having a personal look is way more important than the usual incel rule of square jawline, nw0 hairline, money, being 7ft tall sitting down and tanned for attracting a girl. I'm 5'9, 6 years ago I had long unkept NW2 hair (I was born with this hairline), no beard growth at all and I was literally wearing the first thing I found in my wardrobe, and I got asked out like once a week by some really nice looking girls. Turned them all down until I found one I was vibing with and had more than just good looks to offer, and we're still together now because we actually care about each other. Turns out life is not a skill based RPG like many incels on here swear it is, and girls can be actual human beings too.

On the other hand, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Caprio, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and more all have glorious beards, they just keep it shaved to appease the teenager girls lusting over them lol

the thing is you dont need a beard to look good. i think it doesnt make any big difference whether you have full beard or not

why would you need to be 7ft to attract girls? what are you talking ?

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing is you dont need a beard to look good. i think it doesnt make any big difference whether you have full beard or not

why would you need to be 7ft to attract girls? what are you talking ?

What I mean is, you should not change your looks to be liked by others, it will make you look and feel even more insecure. You should look in a way that makes you happy and confident, attention from others will follow.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I re-did my formula to make it .01% concentration or 1 part sandalore to 1000 parts ethanol. Put it in a sprayer bottle and sprayed my scalp for the first time. Even with very thin and diffuse hair, it was still difficult to cover my scalp. I think the next time I will use a dropper instead of the sprayer to apply. Hopefully that also means I can monitor how much I'm applying. Plan on dropping around 2 ml onto my scalp and rubbing it in with my fingertips. Anyone else applying this way or is everyone using a spray bottle?

Last edited: