Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they say history is made up of cycles, so this thread is making history!

Remember back in 2018-2019 and even 2020 when we had to cope with follica, cassiopea and samumed's drugs.

Major ropefuel today lol, maybe not for follica if combined with other things.

We were not happy back in the day. We always were aware of this because failure is, whether we like it or not, linked with hairloss drugs.

But we will see what future brings us...

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So HMI-115 is expected to actually be available to us in 2024? If that's the case, when would we expect the clinical trials to be completed?
Its not really 2024 is just a wild guess. Untill its dosent finsh trails there is no way to predict anything

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It never started. I tried to tell you guys not to get your hopes up.
Janey just loves it when people cite to themselves but hey, it's fun to do for those who are usually right. I do it about low-dose estradiol all of the time, as well as in reference to achieving hair restoration without risking a full pair of Jayne Mansfield-esque tits. Janey's a more respectable 38C but they's Goddess-damn impossible to hide and mowing the lawn without a shirt has made her quite popular in the neighborhood but then the E2 made it impossible to start the damn lawn mower. I already dumped spironolactone as that's a dead-end for most XY's but it works for XX's seemingly without incident.

Figure out how to stop secondary sexual maturation of XY's and that's a type of cure, like, um, you know, eunuchs, right?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If SM04554 is cope, then SMI and WAY are the most extreme cope ever seen.

Atleast we have actual trial results for SM. And of course SM was never about growing a couple of Norwood levels back but giving maintenance and maybe some regrowth without having to poison yourself with 5ar inhibitors.
Aargh! Janey is dying from her huge daily doses of finasteride and dutasteride, going back to oh my Goddess, 2015 and finasteride back to '98. At least she will die with her hair on, so to speak.... Sorry, can't breathe or focus....too much .... brain fog now that my nuts no longer distract me 12 hours per day. Some trannies used to be real live men with the plowing ability to ahem, please anyone but after conceiving a few children with a few females or was it just one, eh, hair is .... gasp ....worth....it.....

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We were not happy back in the day. We always were aware of this because failure is, whether we like it or not, linked with hairloss drugs.

But we will see what future brings us...
Piggy hair and mouse-grown transplanted hair, um yuck. Baldness with very few exceptions is always and everywhere a hormonal phenomenon that is associated with white XY's reaching sexual maturity and then often by aging of follicles without stem cell renewal. Maybe focus on stem cell renewal and not on WNT path whatever the hell that is<tongue in cheek>

Oh yeah. Look for meds that increase anagen greatly. Hair counts are a function of anagen, not the other way around. I am uncertain if anything has been tested to show efficacy in terms of increasing anagen to the levels of say 17 year old girls. Only estradiol or E2 seems to apply but boy does Will love Janey's long ringlets as they descend lower and lower down her neck and back. Hard to type with all of this hair in my face but reverse flip works as does fingering both sides into place but still not behind my ears. Hair line must be perfect before that works mousy as that look might be. I know girls with huge ears, perfect for holding their long hair out of their eyes and face.

Janey prefers this look. Oh wait, is this post too long? Sorry.

Attachments

• shy violt.jpg
    shy violt.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not really 2024 is just a wild guess. Untill its dosent finsh trails there is no way to predict anything
Until it doesn't finish trials(?)--what the heck does that mean? Maybe "unless it finishes its trials, there is no way to predict anything...."

And Janey is willing to go out on a limb and she predicts failure for this med? too but that's like shooting ducks where they sit and hardly sporting of us says they....

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably, we'll see. I just want to see the study results.

Lol, everyone loses here you tard, the only product in phase 3 got cancelled. Let's hope your chinese SMI experiment doesn't flop.
Nobody lost anything here they've been dead in the water for months and SM has been in the greymarket for years already. If you're so curious you could just try it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was the only product that had a chance of releasing on the market soon, not everyone wants to deal with chinese chemical suppliers.
Like it's not the end of the world now is it, Pigeon is it? Smile and Janey will give you a sweet....

Attachments

• cherry.jpeg
    cherry.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 127

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Until it doesn't finish trials(?)--what the heck does that mean? Maybe "unless it finishes its trials, there is no way to predict anything...."

And Janey is willing to go out on a limb and she predicts failure for this med? too but that's like shooting ducks where they sit and hardly sporting of us says they....
There's absolutely no way this drug fails. Androgenetic Alopecia in macaques has been shown to be exactly the same as in humans except for the pattern. What works on them works on us, 100%. HMI-115 is the cure to male pattern baldness without side effects.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joke or real? If real, where is it available?
Real. I don't have the link, you can find it on Google. The founder, Rui-Ping Xiao, was quoted as saying their plan was to get it to market in 2024. She also said that they are still on schedule despite the pandemic, and that the pandemic actually helped them get talent from other companies that failed because of it. Phase 2 human trials are supposed to begin enrollment at any moment now.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's absolutely no way this drug fails. Androgenetic Alopecia in macaques has been shown to be exactly the same as in humans except for the pattern. What works on them works on us, 100%. HMI-115 is the cure to male pattern baldness without side effects.

So, what company is behind HMI-115?

It will be a long time until 2024 :s

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man you're giving me too much hope. sorry to ask for the 10000 times but would hmi regrow slick bald hairline and temples with thick pre Androgenetic Alopecia hair after muliple rounds of injection? i'm feeling extremelly depressed lately...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
man you're giving me too much hope. sorry to ask for the 10000 times but would hmi regrow slick bald hairline and temples with thick pre Androgenetic Alopecia hair after muliple rounds of injection? i'm feeling extremelly depressed lately...
lol That remains to be seen. If your entire hairline doesn't come back then just get a small hair transplant.