Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

JealDeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the medical Congress schedule for 2021 ?
I would assume it means results are decent somehow.

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if they would have bad results I don't think they would take the time and effort to present it at a medical congress.

So this is a good sign imo.
I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but as far as I can remember, the results of the second phase weren't particularly overwhelming. I think it was a 10% increase, right?
would of course be interesting to see whether more has emerged over a longer period of time.
I'm not yet full of hope, just because it won't save my bald spots: D but I'm still looking forward to it just because of the interest.
I already agree with Peagon. that they take their time and want to publish it there should mean something.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if they would have bad results I don't think they would take the time and effort to present it at a medical congress.

So this is a good sign imo.
I think I have read almost the same comment back in 2015 when Histogen postponed the trial results several time with argument, they want to show it at hair loss congress. What they delivered you already know.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but as far as I can remember, the results of the second phase weren't particularly overwhelming. I think it was a 10% increase, right?
would of course be interesting to see whether more has emerged over a longer period of time.
I'm not yet full of hope, just because it won't save my bald spots: D but I'm still looking forward to it just because of the interest.
I already agree with Peagon. that they take their time and want to publish it there should mean something.
It can be used in combination with finasteride since they attack different pathways. So while only 10% individually, it can promote more regrowth combined with finasteride. Also it may help with maintenance, especially for those who don't respond well to finasteride.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Ok, the company doesn´t even have 50 followers in that social network...

Well, let´s wait for them to go to this medical congress (when will that be? any idea, you guys? :S) and we will see.

Thanks =)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
The phase 2 study subjects ranged in age and norwood. The older guys with high norwoods fared poorly but the younger guys with not to much extensive loss did really well, better than minoxidil iirc. The third phase study sample demographic was of a younger age so I expect it to do better than the phase 2 study.

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was never really promising (10% increase, which is nothing for high NWs), but still good enough to take your look at and hope it hits the market. As long as there are no results on the table, I will neither be hopeful nor cynistic.
just wait and see. if they really want to publish it at a major congress, we'll just have to be patient. This is all we can do.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The CEO said this was the cure for hair loss. Why is he waiting so long to release the pictures of the trial participants who regrew all their hair?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote us where the CEO said this was the cure for hairloss.

But he did step down, that's true.

There's also this:
"People label us as an anti-aging company sometimes, but we consider our platform to be ‘de-aging,’” Samumed CEO Osman Kibar told FierceBiotech. “That is, to actually restore youth, to go back to peak health.”

The San Diego-based biotech is targeting the Wnt pathway to create regenerative medicines that, in Kibar’s words, treat patients so they won’t be patients any longer."

There's more, feel free to Google the articles yourself.