Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not quite like the Brotzu lotion! What a wonderful time, kind of miss it xD

Ps. Hopefully we will see photos in a few months.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I know so many ppl are over the moon about Tsuji news. And yea its great, but lets get real here they are no where near ready for commercialization and do not even have funding or partner to start human trials. Its great they THINK theyve figured it out; but lets get real here its still a 50/50 in clinial trials as to what will happen. If it works cool; if not id rather focus on what we can actually use in the meantime.

Im hoppin on TRT soon and Fina at the same time so I have enough extra Test to make up for lack of DHT. Only way can see myself taking a 5AR. I was going to get on TRT anyways to always be primed. Already have my natty T/DHT/Free levels all tested so I have a baseline.

Plan on throwing SM or Follicum into the mix should either one of them do anything. More so thinking SM considering the WNT angle and FDA trial (een if it is in Turkey lol). Follicum might be something but its sounds like growth factors in a gel tbh... whooopty... I mean ill still use it but the closest thing I see coming down the pipe is SM,

So TRT, Fina and SM are all im really focused on for 2021 and thats IF SM delivers. Id get some from Turkey ina heartbeat!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would even go for a Follicum, SM, Duta, minoxidil cocktail till, maybe, Tsuji comes out

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
almost 6 weeks now: still shedding as hell even very short hair.
Could you please tell me when in the trial results of phase2, they mention shedding?
Thanks

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes more than normal, I see very thick hair shedding... but it's been 6 weeks now...
also that DMSO is horrible i feel my whole face skin drying every morning...

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes more than normal, I see very thick hair shedding... but it's been 6 weeks now...
also that DMSO is horrible i feel my whole face skin drying every morning...
Looking at the phase 2 results, you made only 1/2 of the way to stop the shedding. Considering that hair regrown only after the cessation of the treatmont at month 3, maybe you might stop at this moment, or if you are brave, you continue.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alright, should I continue minoxidil with it? maybe they will interfere?
I don't know if it interfere ( It doesn't in my opinion ) but I know that if you stop minoxidil, you will lose a lot of hair.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes I already stopped 3 months ago, planning to resume it with sm.
So you stopped minoxidil 3 months ago ? So maybe your abnormal shedding is linked with that cessation. If so, continue SM and don't re-take minoxidil, because if you have regrowth we won't know if it's minoxidil or SM that caused the regrowth.

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
for sure the shedding is not due to minoxidil, usually it shedds for 15 days not more...
ok will keep using SM i hope shedding will stop and see regrowth

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We solved cancer, old age, baldness and Alzheimer's "

(Google Translate)

"We enable the body to regenerate the cartilage tissues that disappear over time. We have been successful in mice and rats. It will work 100 percent in humans too."

"Another program we have is cancer. We have two drugs for cancer. The first is for blood cancers, the other is for cancers in internal organs. The drugs we find in all different types of cancers in different organs reverse cancer. It destroys the growth of cancer. We started to experiment on people on this subject. Cancer disappeared in 9 of 11 patients who were sent home on the grounds that it was 1-2 weeks before their death. The difference of our medicine is that we don't eradicate that cancer mutation. We just prevent that mutation from turning into cancer. As long as the person with cancer takes that drug for life, the mutation never happens and the cancer never comes back"

"Another medicine is for baldness. When you apply it, your hair grows again. However, no matter what your age is, your hair grows with the color of your 20s as it also affects the cells responsible for giving the hair color."

"Another program of ours is to prevent Alzheimer's disease, or even restore memory. The medicine we developed in this regard does not only restore the memory, it does it better. The person's memory reaches the level in his 20s when he is at his healthiest. This drug, which passed the animal experimentation stage, restored the memory and physical activities of an 82-year-old woman. He started walking again and eating."

"We can also reverse blindness. In this experiment, the animals began to see again with the needle in the corner of the eye. Likewise, we can reverse those who are paralyzed. It worked on the mice and they started running again. ”

wow very impressive. The CEO of Samumed speaks of a cure. So that the hair will be like its early 20s. The company is easily worth 12 billion. Thus, we can expect strong results when the CEO uses such words.
Lol, I really want to believe this but... This is too much.

"We have cured poverty, we give you a drug that turns you instantly rich. Buy 1 pill, get 2 free!"

It feels like this dude would sell his wife.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We solved cancer, old age, baldness and Alzheimer's "

(Google Translate)

"We enable the body to regenerate the cartilage tissues that disappear over time. We have been successful in mice and rats. It will work 100 percent in humans too."

"Another program we have is cancer. We have two drugs for cancer. The first is for blood cancers, the other is for cancers in internal organs. The drugs we find in all different types of cancers in different organs reverse cancer. It destroys the growth of cancer. We started to experiment on people on this subject. Cancer disappeared in 9 of 11 patients who were sent home on the grounds that it was 1-2 weeks before their death. The difference of our medicine is that we don't eradicate that cancer mutation. We just prevent that mutation from turning into cancer. As long as the person with cancer takes that drug for life, the mutation never happens and the cancer never comes back"

"Another medicine is for baldness. When you apply it, your hair grows again. However, no matter what your age is, your hair grows with the color of your 20s as it also affects the cells responsible for giving the hair color."

"Another program of ours is to prevent Alzheimer's disease, or even restore memory. The medicine we developed in this regard does not only restore the memory, it does it better. The person's memory reaches the level in his 20s when he is at his healthiest. This drug, which passed the animal experimentation stage, restored the memory and physical activities of an 82-year-old woman. He started walking again and eating."

"We can also reverse blindness. In this experiment, the animals began to see again with the needle in the corner of the eye. Likewise, we can reverse those who are paralyzed. It worked on the mice and they started running again. ”

wow very impressive. The CEO of Samumed speaks of a cure. So that the hair will be like its early 20s. The company is easily worth 12 billion. Thus, we can expect strong results when the CEO uses such words.
Special correspondent NoMoney
International Affairs
Journalist / Web Reporter