Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you read through 59 minutes of some schizo on medium. I know you did @pegasus2, we all know you don't do anything else ;)

now you know how people feel when they see you post x
Actually I only skimmed that. Took all of 5 minutes, but you can spend your time however you'd like. Since you autistic guys all live in your mom's basements in sure you don't have any responsibilities so you can waste all the time you like. I don't have time to keep reading and responding to walls of text that don't generate anything useful. If you have any interesting ideas on how we can treat this disease then I'll make time to discuss it. I won't hold my breath.
Literally not a single person, nor the company itself, is claiming this will cure hairloss. You're creating your own arguments here.

You haven't read the whole thread. Someone posted an interview earpier in which the CEO said it would cure hair loss and gray hair. He says they have lots of "cures".

You really think I don't know the potential for gene therapy and stem cells to cure diseases? That potential hasn't been realized yet, and it has nothing to do with Samumed. Wake me up when SCA is eradicated.

You can believe what you want. This thread is ridiculous, I'm done wasting my time on it. You guys can go back to spreading false hope. I'd say to invest in Samumed if you believe in it so much, but I know you don't have enough money to be worth their time.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't some people already use it via other sources? The weird thing is it's impossible to find anything about this on Turkish forums.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't some people already use it via other sources? The weird thing is it's impossible to find anything about this on Turkish forums.
+ John Difool had a red compound where another user had a white compound in my memory. Maybe this molecule is hard to synthetize so it's cut with some sh*t by weird chinese labs, so we achieve a 20% purity ( I put this number out of my a**). With this situation we can't conclude much.

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this may be a commercial flop. It won't do anything substancial for full on baldies, and someone who is at the early stage of recession will more likely go for finasteride. DMSO is just too big of an irritant.

I think i will again start a longer test run (1-2 months) but this time i will shave my head and apply lidocaine 20-30 minutes before sm04554

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkish forums have their own crazy admins that wanna sell their miracle lotion/cream. A lot of them have a different view on it and are not really up-to-date about the latest sh*t.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
+ John Difool had a red compound where another user had a white compound in my memory. Maybe this molecule is hard to synthetize so it's cut with some sh*t by weird chinese labs, so we achieve a 20% purity ( I put this number out of my a**). With this situation we can't conclude much.
I am sure it won't be red. Apparently a dude on the placebo group had a transparent lotion. There is a user on a forum whom mentioned it earlier afaik

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I only skimmed that. Took all of 5 minutes, but you can spend your time however you'd like. Since you autistic guys all live in your mom's basements in sure you don't have any responsibilities so you can waste all the time you like. I don't have time to keep reading and responding to walls of text that don't generate anything useful. If you have any interesting ideas on how we can treat this disease then I'll make time to discuss it. I won't hold my breath.

You haven't read the whole thread. Someone posted an interview earpier in which the CEO said it would cure hair loss and gray hair. He says they have lots of "cures".

You really think I don't know the potential for gene therapy and stem cells to cure diseases? That potential hasn't been realized yet, and it has nothing to do with Samumed. Wake me up when SCA is eradicated.

You can believe what you want. This thread is ridiculous, I'm done wasting my time on it. You guys can go back to spreading false hope. I'd say to invest in Samumed if you believe in it so much, but I know you don't have enough money to be worth their time.
Well you certainly don't act like you do. SCA might not be eradicated as of yet but if you can't see the significance in it being seemingly eradicated in real people through a program currently in clinical trials, I don't know what exactly you want. This isn't mice or primates, it's been cured (so far) in real people.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkish forums have their own crazy admins that wanna sell their miracle lotion/cream. A lot of them have a different view on it and are not really up-to-date about the latest sh*t.
They don't use finasteride etc.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't use finasteride etc.
They do, in fact it was on a Turkish forum where they mentioned a mixture of minoxidil and Duta/Fina. A lot of them even suggest or quote hair transplant surgeons for using Fina after a hair transplant

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
They do, in fact it was on a Turkish forum where they mentioned a mixture of minoxidil and Duta/Fina. A lot of them even suggest or quote hair transplant surgeons for using Fina after a hair transplant
Depends on the forum but from what I can tell, they are going more alternative.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bu losyon hakkında çok umutluyum. Adam sizi kandırmak isteseydi bu losyonun saçlarını uzatabilirdi ama uzayan saçların 20'li yaşlarındaki saç rengiyle aynı yorumda söylüyor. Bunu söyleyebilmek için, bu adam ya bir seyyar satıcı olmalı ya da gerçekten yararlı bir losyon üretmiş olmalı. Sokak satıcısı oldugunu sanmıyorum. (İngilizcem için üzgünüm)
Bro you are supposed to copy the english output (not the turkish output) when using google translate lol (when I translate the above he says: "Sorry for my english")

Felippe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I translated the previous comment into Turkish for the friend who translated it from Turkish, but it wasn't. I am confused. I translated it from Greek to Turkish. Now to English :D
The guy I want to say is not only saying that I will grow hair, but also that I will remove the hair the same as 20 years old hair color. Either a street vendor says such an assertive word or someone who has really accomplished it.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems you're paying attention to it, but not coherently understanding it.

Sickle Cell anemia and Muscular dystrophy are both monogenic diseases. Treating a polygenic disease is a lot harder, even with current technologies as its more likely to create off-side edits which occur quite frequently.. potentially creating worse issues than the initial disease.

There's a glass ceiling to the technology, for various reasons. The editing techniques are much better than they use to be, but they're still far from high quality enough to be able to treat polygenic disorders. On top of that, we still don't understand how certain genes interact with each other and all their purposes. Until the technology evolves and we have a full understanding of genetic crosstalk there won't be much advances in the field.

Most researchers aren't excited for treating people with diseases via crispr, they're interested in using crispr-a and crispr-i to modulate genetic expression to understand how genes work and interact with each eachother. Research is still juvenile in that respect.
Oh, I'm paying attention to it alright. Adult onset muscular dystrophy (not spinal) runs in my family. Doesn't change that this type of work is already being done in the clinic, whether the bulk of the field is in infancy or not. I was mainly using these as an example to highlight the shift in the biopharmaceutical world from alleviating symptoms to research into actual curative medicine. In terms of CRISPR, yes monogenic diseases are obviously the low hanging fruit of the industry, but more importantly stand as a proof of concept that was push the science forward.

I would also argue that hairloss could fall more into the monogenic category then polygenic. Sure, the upstream expression of genes that result in male pattern baldness might be polygenic, but in the follicles themselves the susceptibility to androgens could be regulated by a single gene, making it a better target for a CRISPR induced therapy.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that in regards to muscular dystrophy. Hope those affected in your family are well.

Androgenetic Alopecia is most defintely a polygenic issue, but as you stated it could theoretically be treated with a monogenic treatment if applied before it starts. For those who have already experience varying degree's of balding, it would need to be treated as polygenic to restore proper downstream cell functions. Disabling AR won't do that alone.

The real issues with gene therapy based research in Androgenetic Alopecia will be the lack of innovation due to it being a cosmetic issue (risk of offsite edits makes it unfavourable when treating something non-life threatening) and the fact that Androgenetic Alopecia isn't covered by health insurance means they don't see it as a guaranteed money maker.

An example is moogene, they're looking at developing a gene therapy which is very rudimentary (akin to what you suggested) by just editing the AR gene. The only potential currently for a innovative gene based treatment is Exicure who received funding for R&D from Allergan. This will be a long way off as they're (hopefully) investigating crosstalk between downstream genes implicated in Androgenetic Alopecia.

While its good to be optimistic, it's also important to be realistic. We could see a better alternative to 5AR inhibitors and anti-androgens within the next 5 years (hopefully), but to those who want real regrowth.. it's a long way off when it comes to genetic therapies IMO. That's just my opinion though.. and I very much would like to be wrong lol.
Thanks for the words about the MD! My father passed away a few years ago from it but my brother (carrier) has no symptoms yet in his 20s. There is no current treatment but more then a dozen companies and billions of dollars have moved into the gene therapy/small molecule/RNA pre-clincal stages in the past 5 years alone with several entering phase 1 in 2021/2022. I'm very hopeful that my brother will have at least one therapy open to him as he starts experiencing symptoms, to the point where he may not be effected at all long term. I'm almost positive he wont have to deal with it much later in life it just depends how much damage is done before a treatment is available. Much like hairloss, the prevention will be easier then restoring atrophied muscles.

And oh no I fully agree, in the other thread about length until new treatments/cures I openly estimated we are about 15-20 years away from full "curative" gene treatments that could prevent all loss, but I do think we are under 10 years away from a new treatment branch where unlimited native hair can be cultured/cloned and either transplanted or administered locally.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the words about the MD! My father passed away a few years ago from it but my brother (carrier) has no symptoms yet in his 20s. There is no current treatment but more then a dozen companies and billions of dollars have moved into the gene therapy/small molecule/RNA pre-clincal stages in the past 5 years alone with several entering phase 1 in 2021/2022. I'm very hopeful that my brother will have at least one therapy open to him as he starts experiencing symptoms, to the point where he may not be effected at all long term. I'm almost positive he wont have to deal with it much later in life it just depends how much damage is done before a treatment is available. Much like hairloss, the prevention will be easier then restoring atrophied muscles.

And oh no I fully agree, in the other thread about length until new treatments/cures I openly estimated we are about 15-20 years away from full "curative" gene treatments that could prevent all loss, but I do think we are under 10 years away from a new treatment branch where unlimited native hair can be cultured/cloned and either transplanted or administered locally.
Totally agree with you.
Between stem cells and gene therapy i think we are entering a new era that will let us forget many hopeless diseases, in twenty or thirty years.
I wish good luck to your brother!

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems you're paying attention to it, but not coherently understanding it.

Sickle Cell anemia and Muscular dystrophy are both monogenic diseases. Treating a polygenic disease is a lot harder, even with current technologies as its more likely to create off-side edits which occur quite frequently.. potentially creating worse issues than the initial disease.

There's a glass ceiling to the technology, for various reasons. The editing techniques are much better than they use to be, but they're still far from high quality enough to be able to treat polygenic disorders. On top of that, we still don't understand how certain genes interact with each other and all their purposes. Until the technology evolves and we have a full understanding of genetic crosstalk there won't be much advances in the field.

Most researchers aren't excited for treating people with diseases via crispr, they're interested in using crispr-a and crispr-i to modulate genetic expression to understand how genes work and interact with each eachother. Research is still juvenile in that respect.
AI should help us understand genetic crosstalk. In fact AI is probably crucial for something like this.

The AlphaFold protein folding breakthrough also helps in this regard as we can predict protein structure (therefore predict function) based on its sequence

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
update:
4th week, still shedding, I'm adding minoxidil to it. i hope it will work.