Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are so funny. First you say I said it was fraud, and now you say I likened it to fraud. The latter is accurate. I don't believe in this company, but I'm not going to say it's the next theranos. I will say that it reminds me more of Theranos than Regeneron, and I've read multiple business articles comparing it to Theranos so I'm not the only one.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are so funny. First you say I said it was fraud, and now you say I likened it to fraud. The latter is accurate. I don't believe in this company, but I'm not going to say it's the next theranos. I will say that it reminds me more of Theranos than Regeneron, and I've read multiple business articles comparing it to Theranos so I'm not the only one.
I said from the get-go that you likened it to a fraudulent company. Comparing a company with published and completed clinical trial data who just happen to really hype up their pipeline to a company who lied about their core business offering and openly used commercially available alternatives that were spewing out fake results is a joke.

You can believe whatever you'd like about the company but like I said originally, it's a really bad take.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said from the get-go that you likened it to a fraudulent company. Comparing a company with published and completed clinical trial data who just happen to really hype up their pipeline to a company who lied about their core business offering and openly used commercially available alternatives that were spewing out fake results is a joke.

You can believe whatever you'd like about the company but like I said originally, it's a really bad take.
My mistake, you're not the one who said that. There are a lot of people in this thread smoking copium. Time will tell who has the bad take here, just like it did with Brotzu. You don't know that they're not lying. You can choose to believe them if you want, but you'll be really disappointed.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus might even be right. Samumed's CEO is a professional poker player. He got rich from poker. He's got a poker face to be honest. He always laughs when he talks about his product and says that you will be like you were 20. He has charisma
When a ceo spends his time pumping his company in the media with grandiose claims based on very little evidence, caution is warranted.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus might even be right. Samumed's CEO is a professional poker player. He got rich from poker. He's got a poker face to be honest. He always laughs when he talks about his product and says that you will be like you were 20. He has charisma
This is literally irrelevant. Many rich people play poker.
My mistake, you're not the one who said that. There are a lot of people in this thread smoking copium. Time will tell who has the bad take here, just like it did with Brotzu. You don't know that they're not lying. You can choose to believe them if you want, but you'll be really disappointed.
I have 0 opinion on whether they are lying or not. I'm going to let the data speak for itself. If the drug fails the drug fails, they won't really be able to hide from it or spin it when you're dealing with 2 years of data over 600+ people.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's where you're wrong, I'm simply being objective. I'm open to anything positive about the company too. I just see a lot to be skeptical of here. I'm much more optimistic about Bayer, Follica, Surrozen, Tissuse, and Stemson.

I do wonder why virtually all of your posts are in this thread pumping this company. Do you work for them? Why so much interest in this particular company, but no interest in anything else?

Got me, i'm Osman Poker Face CEO myself.
I post mainly here because this is the closest to a release and the only drug that has completed phase 3, but trust me, i'm keeping myself updated on every other upcoming treatment.

I don't think i am wrong, i indeed think you are deeply biased, but this is my personal opinion.

What i don't like about your statements, and i have said it already in other posts, is that you elevate speculations to absolute truth.

Every now and then you come here and warn everyone that this will be a major fail, like Brotzu.
Then when you are told that this has completed 3 clinical trials, you quote an article from someone who could be an employee that says some things and couple of names with no real evidence, so that even if phase 3 studies show to be positive you'll say they have been manipulated.

Regarding the fact that i'm pumping this company, if you read carefully every post of mine, i always say that more results are needed to judge its efficacy, that only time will tell and so on. In fact, i'm speculating and i admit it, you simply don't.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got me, i'm Osman Poker Face CEO myself.
I post mainly here because this is the closest to a release and the only drug that has completed phase 3, but trust me, i'm keeping myself updated on every other upcoming treatment.

I don't think i am wrong, i indeed think you are deeply biased, but this is my personal opinion.

What i don't like about your statements, and i have said it already in other posts, is that you elevate speculations to absolute truth.

Every now and then you come here and warn everyone that this will be a major fail, like Brotzu.
Then when you are told that this has completed 3 clinical trials, you quote an article from someone who could be an employee that says some things and couple of names with no real evidence, so that even if phase 3 studies show to be positive you'll say they have been manipulated.

Regarding the fact that i'm pumping this company, if you read carefully every post of mine, i always say that more results are needed to judge its efficacy, that only time will tell and so on. In fact, i'm speculating and i admit it, you simply don't.
i think there is validity in phase 2 trial just from the natural progression. If phase 2 was not successful and there were side effect, then no CEO would risk continuing/lying and potentially killing people or giving really bad side effect. Especially if they think valuation 12 billion

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think there is validity in phase 2 trial just from the natural progression. If phase 2 was not successful and there were side effect, then no CEO would risk continuing/lying and potentially killing people or giving really bad side effect. Especially if they think valuation 12 billion
Exactly. These trials cost tens of millions of dollars, and a failed trial does massive damage to the company.

hypetraintime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are all these Turks coming from all of a sudden?
Samumed burner accounts jumping in since you dropped the medium link, we're compromised boys, wrap it up.

I read the article, and assuming they aren't schizo (i.e. they don't always read WAY too much into every human interaction like they're nick cage in national treasure, they don't always believe everyone is "sending messages" with their eyebrows and glances, they don't always think they are being followed with ClA level surveillance and that asian gangsters aren't always trying to kill them), it's interesting. According to them though, the company should have imploded by now, but it's still around (and soon to release sm data). They also just hired on the former Head of Early Oncology Development and Clinical Research at Pfizer as Chief Medical Officer. Why would they do this if the whole thing was a lie and they were trying to keep everything quiet and in-house? Makes it even more interesting.

This is basically one side of "a story", that may or may not have even happened in the first place. I'm not discrediting them though. It could actually be that deep and I might have called it early, aliens might actually be real. And if it does turn out this is true, showing a fake video of the alzheimer's patient getting better and walking again is pretty fucked up.

It could also just be that the people and culture are sh*t, osteo could be a dud (surprising them and ruining their path to market since it looks like they wanted to push this one out of the gate first), but SM and their others still work.

Also, I don't know much about how it's measured, but i'd assume that measuring objective pain in osteo trials is hard. They might be able to take x-rays and say "Look!, see the spacing in the knee did grow", but if the patient doesn't feel the difference in pain or only very slightly, their trials by their specified endpoints would have "failed". (i.e. their drug physically fixed the knee, but doesn't decrease pain as much as they hoped)

Compared to SM trial, it's the easiest thing to measure. Did they grow hair?, Did they all turn into human size tumors with NW0 hairline's or do they need to shave it bro?

I'm not going to write off Samumed just yet, at least until SM results are released. It would be just as easy to find some pretty evil stories from inside Merck, but everyone still uses finasteride. But this definitely gets stored in the red flag pile. Good find.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean like Elon Musk?
I don't see Elon Musk out here saying he's going to cure aging, and that he has the cure for hair loss and a dozen other diseases. That is an extraordinary claim, and I'm sure you know what Carl Sagan said about extraordinary claims. They require extraordinary evidence, yet Samumed has none. Modern medicine hasn't been able to cure anything in a century, yet I'm supposed to believe that suddenly Samumed has come out of nowhere with the cure for almost every major disease, but they've only been able to raise~500MM. If they had all the cures they say they do they'd be the biggest company in the world. If something sounds too good to be true it probably is

Last edited:

hypetraintime

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see Elon Musk out here saying he's going to cure aging, and that he has the cure for hair loss and a dozen other diseases
He was obviously drawing parallels between how Elon acts (to your original statement) as a ceo in his respective industry. Though he usually delivers, albeit a couple years late.
They require extraordinary evidence, yet Samumed has none
None? They have done their animal trials, had human trials, are doing more trials and we are waiting for even more results.
Modern medicine hasn't been able to cure anything in a century
They couldn't launch and land rockets a decade ago either. Just because it hasn't been done, doesn't mean it won't/can't be.
yet I'm supposed to believe
You seem to believe in that whole bunch of experimental stuff in your bio though.
suddenly Samumed has come out of nowhere with the cure for almost every major disease
They have been at this for nearly 15 years.
only been able to raise~500MM
Why give up more equity? You raise when you need to, not just "because".
If they had all the cures they say they do they'd be the biggest company in the world
Everything is still in development. No one knows what they have yet.. Not even the almighty pegasus2. Trials take time and no one has seen the results. I too will believe it, only when I see it. But I'm open minded enough not to rule them out prematurely.
If something sounds too good to be true it's usually not
True. But the key word is usually.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was obviously drawing parallels between how Elon acts (to your original statement) as a ceo in his respective industry. Though he usually delivers, albeit a couple years late.
I know that. My original statement was regarding "grandiose claims with no evidence". That's not what Elon does, it's what Osman does, so his comparison is a red herring.
None? They have done their animal trials, had human trials, are doing more trials and we are waiting for even more results.
The results of their trials don't offer any evidence of anything remotely resembling a cure, which is what the CEO has claimed.
They couldn't launch and land rockets a decade ago either. Just because it hasn't been done, doesn't mean it won't/can't be.
Rockets were launched into space more than 70 years ago. Musk wasn't making impossible sounding claims. He was making claims that we knew he had the technology to do, it would just be a vast undertaking. That's a far cry from claiming you have a revolutionary technology that cures things that are thought to be incurable.
You seem to believe in that whole bunch of experimental stuff in your bio though.
Red herring. All the stuff in my bio has been proven to work. None of it has been proven to be a cure. I'm not sure what your point is other than to create obfuscation.
They have been at this for nearly 15 years.

Why give up more equity? You raise when you need to, not just "because".
So they could run trials for all of their cures at once and save humanity sooner. Besides, if they really have the cure to everything 12 billion dollars seems like a low valuation, doesn't it? So they already gave up more equity than they had to if you believe their claims.
Everything is still in development. No one knows what they have yet.. Not even the almighty pegasus2. Trials take time and no one has seen the results. I too will believe it, only when I see it. But I'm open minded enough not to rule them out prematurely.

True. But the key word is usually.
We have seen the results of their trials. Independent rheumatologists say the phase 3 for their osteoarthritis drug shows a complete lack of disease modification, and no further trials will change that. They are just hoping for better pain relief in the next phase 3. It's good to have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Use your judgement and you will see this is not worth investing your money or hope into.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Simply isn't true, just to take a relative newish cure.

London Patient the reveal of the London Patient, its HIV, but still shows that happy "accidents" still happens.
That's not a cure. Is there a specific drug that can be given to every person with HIV that will completely eliminate the disease 100% of the time?

The only diseases we've eliminated have been through vaccines

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That could very well be but so far we have zero proof besides a suspicious employee that couldn't deliver any real evidence.

All sounds a bit too far fetched imo and bordering on pure conspiracy talk.

Anyway, we'll see what the trial brings and what Samumed does next. But from what I've read they really want to bring out the product.
That's what the Theranos bulls said. Put down the copium, there are no miracle drugs here.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not a cure. Is there a specific drug that can be given to every person with HIV that will completely eliminate the disease 100% of the time?

The only diseases we've eliminated have been through vaccines

If you are free from the disease after a treatment, then it is a cure.

And if it needs to work 100% of the time, then vaccine isn't a cure either, if we follow your reasoning.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again with the Theranos comparison, come on now.

Look we all know your opinion now but the fact is you know nothing about Samumed just like the rest of us.

We'll see what the trial results say.
Ok, bookmark this and you will see who's right in a year. J promise you this drug won't cure hair loss. I would bet everything I have on it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are free from the disease after a treatment, then it is a cure.

And if it needs to work 100% of the time, then vaccine isn't a cure either, if we follow your reasoning.
Depends on the vaccine. Anyways, if you think that eliminating a disease in one patient is a cure then we found the cure for cancer decades ago, so why are we still searching? You can cure an individual patient of a disease with a drug, but that doesn't make that drug the cure for that disease. If it did then we would call finasteride a hair loss cure rather than a treatment, since it does cure hair loss in some patients.

Anyways, this is all beside the point. The point was Osman's claims of curing nearly every disease known to man(slightly exaggerated), are outrageous and demonstrably false.

Last edited: