Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
how it works really fast? when i use minoxidil i shed for 1 week then it sustain.
for sm it's been 3 weeks and still nothing...
Could it be an infamous due to the high dosage of DMSO ?

I have no idea about shedding, i never shed, finasteride, minoxidil, ru, sm - never caused any shedding, actually quite the opposite - every treatment stops normal Androgenetic Alopecia shedding almost immediately (except minoxidil, which doesn't really do anything at all, i stopped using it long time ago, right now i am only using it to dissolve RU in it).

You might've triggered telogen effluvium with dmso or sm. New compund on the scalp, you never know how your hair will react.

I've used sm dissolved in pure 99,9% DMSO (0.10% volume). Also i mixed some 50/50 with water. Doesn't really help with unpleasant sides but is still effective.

Usually after 1.5 week of use i can feel new hairs forming. Really easy to spot them, very short and coarse. Once they're out and growing they don't disappear. SM brings back your hair from telogen phase in a matter of days. Probably also activates dormant follicles.

Last edited:

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay thank you, but for how long should I keep min?
Unfortunately every time you stop it after a period of usage you will shed and lose your progress.
So either you stop it, or take it forever.

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea about shedding, i never shed, finasteride, minoxidil, ru, sm - never caused any shedding, actually quite the opposite - every treatment stops normal Androgenetic Alopecia shedding almost immediately (except minoxidil, which doesn't really do anything at all, i stopped using it long time ago, right now i am only using it to dissolve RU in it).

You might've triggered telogen effluvium with dmso or sm. New compund on the scalp, you never know how your hair will react.

I've used sm dissolved in pure 99,9% DMSO (0.10% volume). Also i mixed some 50/50 with water. Doesn't really help with unpleasant sides but is still effective.

Usually after 1.5 week of use i can feel new hairs forming. Really easy to spot them, very short and coarse. Once they're out and growing they don't disappear. SM brings back your hair from telogen phase in a matter of days. Probably also activates dormant follicles.
Thanks for the feedback, let's hope it will work on me because i can't use anymore any product that targets the testesterone ( cb, seti, fina, duta...)

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, let's hope it will work on me because i can't use anymore any product that targets the testesterone ( cb, seti, fina, duta...)

Why not? Have You used RU? finasteride and dutasteride aren't targeting testosterone.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of testosterone sides could appear from a compound that has 1 hour half life?
It is my guess he actually meant DHT, but mistakenly wrote testosterone.
RU and CB share the same mechanism of action, the first being considerably stronger than the latter.
If he got sides from CB he will almost surely get sides also from RU.

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not? Have You used RU? finasteride and dutasteride aren't targeting testosterone.
When I say target testesterone i meant it will finish by hitting it.
I had suppression from CB03 so for sure i would have it from RU

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is my guess he actually meant DHT, but mistakenly wrote testosterone.
RU and CB share the same mechanism of action, the first being considerably stronger than the latter.
If he got sides from CB he will almost surely get sides also from RU.
+1

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
even Seti which inhib pgd2 had libido/transparent sperm side effect on me...

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I say target testesterone i meant it will finish by hitting it.
I had suppression from CB03 so for sure i would have it from RU

How can you even have supression from something like ru or cb. Serum levels of all androgens will be higher when taking these drugs via systemic ROA.

Only thing that gets supressed is DHT on finasteride and dutasteride.

edit

so do you mean testosterone supression or dht supression???

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you even have supression from something like ru or cb. Serum levels of all androgens will be higher when taking these drugs via systemic ROA.

Only thing that gets supressed is DHT on finasteride and dutasteride.

edit

so do you mean testosterone supression or dht supression???
I'm talking on a personal experience, and i'm sure from what i'm saying i spent thousands of usd buying and trying desperately, for me DHT suppression or even PGD2 suppression will finish by hitting testo.
Ah i forget, Seti hit my thyroid too , TSH level too low

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking on a personal experience, and i'm sure from what i'm saying i spent thousands of usd buying and trying desperately, for me DHT suppression or even PGD2 suppression will finish by hitting testo.
Ah i forget, Seti hit my thyroid too , TSH level too low

So what were the levels of testosterone after some time of use?
If those treatments somehow are supressing HPTA (which i don't believe) then go to endo for trt...

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
decrease was not huge because i was doing regularly bloodwork also i stopped when i felt suppression
now back to normal but i want also to add that the the recovery each time was almost instant ( max one week) BUT the toughest one was from CB0301, results were perfect for 3 months with 0 side effects then suddenly everything went wrong, and i spent 4 months to recover especially on libido.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can we REALLY expect from SM?
From what we have seen in the phase 2 results, we can have minoxidil-good-responder results if we are in the optimal population (young and "low" Norwood like <NW4.) at 3 months.
Just wait for results publication in approximately 2 months. But if this drug hit his theorical target, then it would be logical that the less hairloss you have= the more you regrow as you have less hair to "repair". ( I refer here to hypertraintime's theory and the samumed's objective, wich is to learn our diseased tissues to repair themselves by helping them.).
Some others say that this drug will only be a minoxidil-like without any side. All these theories are equal and credible according to our actual knowledge.

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what we have seen in the phase 2 results, we can have minoxidil-good-responder results if we are in the optimal population (young and "low" Norwood like <NW4.) at 3 months.
Just wait for results publication in approximately 2 months. But if this drug hit his theorical target, then it would be logical that the less hairloss you have= the more you regrow as you have less hair to "repair". ( I refer here to hypertraintime's theory and the samumed's objective, wich is to learn our diseased tissues to repair themselves by helping them.).
Some others say that this drug will only be a minoxidil-like without any side. All these theories are equal and credible according to our actual knowledge.
The interesting is that the hairs which grows thank to the SM might stay on your head if you stop the treatment, like a new hair follicle (if I don't say bullshit, please tell me lol).
So, where the minoxidil is like a prison where you have to put the product everyday, maybe we can do like "cure" of 3/6months of SM, something like that.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The interesting is that the hairs which grows thank to the SM might stay on your head if you stop the treatment, like a new hair follicle (if I don't say bullshit, please tell me lol).
So, where the minoxidil is like a prison where you have to put the product everyday, maybe we can do like "cure" of 3/6months of SM, something like that.
Concerning hair that stay after stopping the treatment, I don't know if SM04554 will be able to do that on long term. But I know that KY19382, another Wnt modulator (more powerful than SM), grows hair that last on the head even after discontinue the treatment (but once again we don't know if it does on long-term).

The idea of SM04554 booster cures is interesting, but it's way too early to say. All of it is powerful speculation, we don't know the exact mechanism, the exact biological target, we don't know the potential results after +3 months...We know a little more than nothing.

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Concerning hair that stay after stopping the treatment, I don't know if SM04554 will be able to do that on long term. But I know that KY19382, another Wnt modulator (more powerful than SM), grows hair that last on the head even after discontinue the treatment (but once again we don't know if it does on long-term).

The idea of SM04554 booster cures is interesting, but it's way too early to say. All of it is powerful speculation, we don't know the exact mechanism, the exact biological target, we don't know the potential results after +3 months...We know a little more than nothing.
True, actually we are doing the "carpets seller" as we say in my country hahaha

I hope it will be successful, if the phase III results are presented in march, it's the first hairlossdrug since finasteride to complete it right ?