Saads Story

trsisko

Reaction score
4.5 Month update with Wet Hair.

Untitled3.jpg

Nice real sides, I have put on about 2kg of weight but I have also not been to the GYM 5 times a week as usual and my diet has got crappy.

I'm going to work on this...No other sides itching of scalp has reduced, but it does happen once every few weeks, rather than every day as before!

trsisko

Reaction score
Yes, I am.

Today, I looked at my hair dry and once where I saw bald spots...I see none! I did think I was getting Gyno for a while but after eating properly for a few weeks I know it was just fat from lack of recent exercise.

Attachments

• 20140705_121627_Android_6July.jpg
    20140705_121627_Android_6July.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 401

trsisko

Reaction score
Bit of Gyno and weight gain lately, but maybe due to the lack of exercise so will have to see! Will try and lose the three kilos I have put on!

trsisko

Reaction score
6.5 Month update

Not sides, some weight gain but its coming down now I'm eating healthy. I really cant decide if i have gyno or if i'm being paranoid. I will just monitor it and continue to exercise and lose weight. I dont have any lumps, just increased fat around that area.

IMAG0332.jpgUntitled33.jpg

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
omg. . . i am jealous!!! good job keep it up, and even if it is gyno(pseudo), i d take mild fat on chest over hair anyday.

trsisko

Reaction score
You know my confidence has increased so much! I have to find a way to fight the mild gyno, which just looks like an re-distribution of fat rather than lumps ect. Hopefully, i can do this as I am wanted to keep the hair the way it is!

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good improvement...... I am 2.5 months into big 3...... Still no improvement :-(

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome results. Congrats dude. 35 and rocking that much hair - I think many in this forum are jealous. ^^
Enjoy it!

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
And I assume my hair are thinning more and I am having shed of miniaturized hairs :-(

trsisko

Reaction score
Yes, that's stopped. I may drop to a pill every other day due to the build up a fay around my chest area.

It doesn't feel hard or any lumps, but the miniaturisation has stopped.

trsisko

Reaction score
I dont think, I have Gyno, after weeks of exercising, the mild boobs seemed to have reduced considerably. However, I'll continue to exercise and ensure that I maintain an healthy and balanced diet. Will post a picture, soon. I've only really been on finasteride lately, am wondering if i should add minoxidil too?

trsisko

Reaction score
Ok, after a couple of months of solid exercising, I don't think I have Gyno - The results are from uisng finasteride and Nizoral.

I've started in minoxidil this week too, to see if i can improve the results. I'm definitively maintaining and re-growth is occurring. I'll post a recent pic soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Side Effects - Slight weight gain, takes more time to ejaculate (probably a bonus).

- - - Updated - - -

Untitled33.jpg

Some hair loss this month, lost a lot of hairs in the shower, so I'm not sure if it'll grow back - Still looks better than when i started, so am holding out!

Attachments

• IMAG0057 (1).jpg
    IMAG0057 (1).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 258
Reaction score
keep ur hair length low. otherwise it will go down easily.

just my $0.02

trsisko

Reaction score
No, I've started at the Gym, my hair gyo isn't really visible, I feel fit and healthy. I haven't really seen any improvements, but will post some pictures next week.

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, after a couple of months of solid exercising, I don't think I have Gyno - The results are from uisng finasteride and Nizoral.

I've started in minoxidil this week too, to see if i can improve the results. I'm definitively maintaining and re-growth is occurring. I'll post a recent pic soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Side Effects - Slight weight gain, takes more time to ejaculate (probably a bonus).

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 28665

Some hair loss this month, lost a lot of hairs in the shower, so I'm not sure if it'll grow back - Still looks better than when i started, so am holding out!
Could be accelerated from starting the minoxidil just to let you know.