Saads Story

trsisko

Reaction score
So i have been losing my hair for a while..well over 4-5 years slowly. However, Ive been covering the loss with nanogen to great effect! However, now the itching and fall is getting too much so i'm going to start a regime of Propecia (All ready using Rogaine and Nizoral Shampoo). I'll be starting my regime on the 25th of this month.

I'm a little worried about the side effect. However, I have a cousin that takes it and has no sides at all...

Weight 86kg
Fat Percentage 17.0
Age 35

I currently itch intensely where the hear falls and am developing the classic horse shoe.

Pictures to be added IMAG0891.jpgIMAG0892.jpg

trsisko

Reaction score
Ok, purchased some Propecia.. its sitting me my bathroom cabinet.

My weights a little high, so I will get it down in a week before i start blaming the drug and start talking it next week!

Untitled.jpg

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It is universally important for all of us to properly manage our weight. if you want to lower your weight that's fine as long as you avoid crash dieting. You are probably well aware of the fact that this can make hair loss matters worse. Not to mention impact other body systems as well. Merely a friendly reminder.:) Also, what dosage of Nizoral are you presently taking(1 or 2%)? I still as experience the itching along with heavy shedding and it is wretched. As well as maintaining and/or restoring your hair Propecia may also bring you some relief with the itching . I am glad you are figuring it out. Thanx so much for sharing and I wish you all the success.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck friend, but you should of started on treatments right away there wouldn't of been a need for nanogen.

trsisko

Reaction score
Good luck friend, but you should of started on treatments right away there wouldn't of been a need for nanogen.

Yeah, agreed but like others here i was scared of the side effects...However, i have just popped my first Propecia so lets see how it goes!

I.D I'm on 2% and I had such heavy itching of late, even if it stops this I'll be happy too! I've been covering it for year Nanogen but its got so bad now, it wont hold for much longer!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Ride it out my friend. You are doing really all you can possibly do for the time being. The waiting is the hardest part. All the best.

trsisko

Reaction score
A couple of days in

No side effects as of yet and the anxiety of the side effects is receding...maybe i should have done this a while ago....

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That's always positive to hear. Thanx for sharing.

trsisko

Reaction score
A good week in...still no sides and the itching seems to have reduced a little though it hasn't stopped.

I'm sure that I will have a better chance if the itching stops..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Itching or not the odds are already in your favor. Glad to see your positive update.

trsisko

Reaction score
yeah, my brother took the Mickey out of my hair loss today...I'm the only one of four brothers that has any form of hair loss :(

trsisko

Reaction score
ok, a few weeks in.

No real side effects as of yet. The dreaded itch is far less frequent :).

I do seem to have less hair in my hand when applying rogaine to my head.

trsisko

Reaction score
Nearly finished my first pack and order the 2nd set.

No significant weight gain
My Erections seem a little softer (They were before anyway, stress)
Itching as reduced a lot, still flairs up from time to time but not daily (Worth it just for that)
I've no other symptoms or issues as of yet.

Have still noticed the same hair fall, let when I apply rogaine than before though

trsisko

Reaction score
2 Month's in.

I haven't noticed any significant side effects. To be honest, I haven't noticed any significant improvements either, though the itching has reduced greatly (not completely stopped). I wonder how long it'll take before I even see basic results?

trsisko

Reaction score
2.5 month update
Erection problems have gone
Weight is stable
Still itch from time to time - far less than before.

Will continue, my hair is longer but it still doesnt look like i've had much of an improvement.Untitled3.jpg

trsisko

Reaction score
It's going ok, my weight is constant.

However, I'm a little worried about Gyno (no pain or other symptoms, just my nipples seem a little more perky? I may be being paranoid though!

Lifebay

Banned
Reaction score
Your hair looks flawless. I wouldn't take anything at all. You're just going to cause more hair loss if you do.

trsisko

Reaction score
I was beginning to think I had Gino. However, doing exercise and not sitting at my work desk all day has made me understand that isn't the case.

I guess I had not been looking after my self as much.

- - - Updated - - -

3.5 Month Update

Itching has stopped. Untitled3.jpg

Kept weight down with help of exercise and diet control.