S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

morfeuzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using their skin gel NGF-37 for a few months and it definitely is helping my facial skin quality. More so than any other skin cream I've tried in the past. Looking forward to trying their hair product after it is commercially released.
Hi would you mind sharing the link for thier skin cream.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I buy this hair loss product on ebay or something so it'll ship to my country?

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does ngf-574h have any effect on dht? Or does it just help with hair regrowth like minoxidil?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been using their skin gel NGF-37 for a few months and it definitely is helping my facial skin quality. More so than any other skin cream I've tried in the past. Looking forward to trying their hair product after it is commercially released.
I searched for this product on eBay and it looks like I found three products with that same name ngf 37. Can you tell me which of the ones you're using?

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still no photos or videos? What´s going on with the guy who shared that video?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got the one labeled:
NGF37 TOTAL SOLUTION SYNERGY AMPOULE 35ml/1.18oz K-beauty
sold by: twinkle_idea

https://www.kooding.com/ngf37/b/168 is another site that sells it, but I never ordered from them.

Yes, that's the right one. You might also consider buying Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid. Both can be had on Amazon, and they're relatively cheap. The body naturally produces collagen and Hyaluronic Acid naturally and it is in abundance when you're young, but unfortunately production starts to decline at about age 25, and that's why we start seeing wrinkles. It's also important to use sunscreen, probably every day if you're going to be outside for a period of time.

https://tinyurl.com/yxtboqha

https://tinyurl.com/y46jxw9f

Last edited:

Noobie

Reaction score
@Noobie Sir I beg you
Same camera /light /angle /length of hair
If possible dry and wet
Otherwise it wont be much of use
Thanks a lot

I’ve taken dry pictures. My hair is too short for wet pictures... sadly. I shave my head every couple of days but I grew it out this week and took pictures. I’ll post if I notice a difference. Assume that if I don’t post nothing changed.

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
They wrote in an email that they are planning to open a website for ordering by the end of the year.

I guess nearly everyone, who owns it now (like me) participated in the early bird phase.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a link where I can buy it please?
They wrote in an email that they are planning to open a website for ordering by the end of the year.

Given how sketchy the whole marketing campaign looks, I would suggest waiting for HairLossTalk.com users to post feedback on their personal experience with NGF-574h before placing an order. You could save a decent amount of money given the price per bottle...

EDIT: idk if this has been posted yet. Looks very, very phishy

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
heI4nf6.jpg