S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bottom line, lotta guys hold out hope.

Best line is having hope for the real promising treatments (stem cells, cloning) and having very few hope in cosmetic water number 50 without pictures. It's like a lottery with a very small chance, you should try it, but you shouldn't plan your live/hair transplant in the context with it.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No forking way I´ll buy this stuff! Hope you do anyway :p

I had enough Brotzu shirt, so no.

Photos and videos first, otherwise it doesn´t work at all.

Please guys share, thanks!

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best line is having hope for the real promising treatments (stem cells, cloning) and having very few hope in cosmetic water number 50 without pictures. It's like a lottery with a very small chance, you should try it, but you shouldn't plan your live/hair transplant in the context with it.

Isn't this stem cell based?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but this basically sounds like stem cells bottled in a solution. Wouldn’t the stem cells deteriorate under improper conditions? Exposure to heat, sunlight, time etc...

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but this basically sounds like stem cells bottled in a solution. Wouldn’t the stem cells deteriorate under improper conditions? Exposure to heat, sunlight, time etc...

No there are no cells in this product at all.
The molecules secreted by the stem cells are what's in the actual liquid. Yes improper treatment can denature / degrade just about anything but shelf life testing is carried out on these products before release for any active ingredients.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was optimistic about this but it most certainly seems like a scam now.

Official study complete, no pictures. Picture on fb page from a youtube post which is a joke.

And now a testing program for international users.

So they have all that time but not enough to post genuine pictures.

Moving swiftly on..

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was optimistic about this but it most certainly seems like a scam now.

Official study complete, no pictures. Picture on fb page from a youtube post which is a joke.

And now a testing program for international users.

So they have all that time but not enough to post genuine pictures.

Moving swiftly on..
Damn it Brotzu v.2? It’s so easy to make a quick buck from the hair loss crowd

jeez

My Regimen
Reaction score
A quick search at clinicaltrials.gov shows that it usually takes at least a few months from study completion date till the result posted date. The earliest I've seen is 4 months, not sure what takes them so long but oh well

NGF 574h study completion date is July 27, 2019. Let not ditch them just yet ;)

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll be inhaling another round of hopium and trying this out, so signed up. The guy selling it has written a blog post.

http://blog.leenjay.com/?p=4855

As this uses stem cells, is this going to be an issue getting it delivered to the US, as it's not been fda approved? Dont want to spend a bunch of $ and not receive it.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Old study which claims growth, pictures from some amateur user, company making special offer of only 300 bottles to be sold abroad, no pictures from finished study,constant delays in release and one quiz.
spongebob-ight-imma-head-out-meme.jpg

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All points out it is another brotzu v2 scam, but I still ordered 3+1 bottles of this and will try it out next month. Will report if it does something or not. I have used trinov for 6-7 month with absolutely no success, hair gotten much worse since when i started in january. I will also do a prp session tommorrow, so that could propably lead to some thickening, which would be than blamed on ngf-574. For others with negative expectations its better to wait for solid results with pictures, before spending lot of money on non working sh*t, but I still hope the best and want to risk before getting bald. If it works i could propably delay my hairloss till better treatments come out.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
All points out it is another brotzu v2 scam, but I still ordered 3+1 bottles of this and will try it out next month. Will report if it does something or not. I have used trinov for 6-7 month with absolutely no success, hair gotten much worse since when i started in january. I will also do a prp session tommorrow, so that could propably lead to some thickening, which would be than blamed on ngf-574. For others with negative expectations its better to wait for solid results with pictures, before spending lot of money on non working sh*t, but I still hope the best and want to risk before getting bald. If it works i could propably delay my hairloss till better treatments come out.

Going at it from different angles, good idea but the problem is you'll never know what caused the improvement (if it did improve). On the other hand; who cares...as long as you got some improvement!

But why go for PRP? I would (and I'm going to) try Regenera. Pics are much better than those from PRP.