S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to point out that it looks like the picture of "book" using the product is a screen shot of the video that originally came out a while back or am I missing something.
Also why would you abandon the instructions for a new product that you have no clue of the impacts of. I just think it's some jerk-off havig fun.
Are you referring to
?
If so, it's different.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, 99,000 won is $83. With shipping will be almost $100.

Is that for a month supply? if it is, it is worrisome. I mean if it's 25%+ improvement, I'd still bite, but not for a "maybe it'll work".

book

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is said to be for a month supply , but it will be used soon because the amount is very small(50ml).

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
dang so having a friend in South Korea wouldn't help??? unless I'm there in person to declare that i'm balding :| ?

well I'm really hoping this works at least for maintenance etc..thanks and keep us updated
ur friend could say hes balding and then send it to u

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to point out that it looks like the picture of "book" using the product is a screen shot of the video that originally came out a while back or am I missing something.
Also why would you abandon the instructions for a new product that you have no clue of the impacts of. I just think it's some jerk-off havig fun.
I fuckin noticed that

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea what growth factors this stuff has? The data is promising, but it's not easy to spot any new hairs in the 16w picture versus the 0w.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score

I fuckin noticed that

If you're referring to the video that Pephair posted, then apart from the background, the nail length and the fact the guy has a watch on, it's pretty close ; )

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but do you guys think that the last post in the Facebook account means that their trial didn’t went as expected? I’m not sure what do they mean by “our clinical trial did not catch”.

Ps: I’m not able to post the link right now but it’s just the last post in the ngf574h Facebook account. For me at least doesn’t look well

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but do you guys think that the last post in the Facebook account means that their trial didn’t went as expected? I’m not sure what do they mean by “our clinical trial did not catch”.

Ps: I’m not able to post the link right now but it’s just the last post in the ngf574h Facebook account. For me at least doesn’t look well
They are saying that, during clinical trials, they did not observe this level of growth this early. So, this guy is experiencing better results than what they observed.

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are saying that, during clinical trials, they did not observe this level of growth this early. So, this guy is experiencing better results than what they observed.

That’s a relief then, thanks. I still struggle with English sometimes

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a response from them.

"We will set up a website for oversea customer to order product after we launch the product at the end of this month. By repeated requests and inquiry by oversea customers for way to purchase, we will do early bird product experience program from next week for 3 weeks with benefits and discounts. The amount is limited to 300 bottles of the hair tonic."

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a response from them.

"We will set up a website for oversea customer to order product after we launch the product at the end of this month. By repeated requests and inquiry by oversea customers for way to purchase, we will do early bird product experience program from next week for 3 weeks with benefits and discounts. The amount is limited to 300 bottles of the hair tonic."

Good news! Really hope this is not just another Brotzu fiasco.

Btw anyone up for two bottles of Brotzu lotion? Very cheap.... ;)

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Lel can they please upload some pictures. Not that this will work but just for the lolz. U know what im talking about, dont ya beps63