S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw some Youtube Video from a guy called matt today and He said, they are running a second trial until autumn this year. So not sure, that we will have Access to this product this summer.

Not sure how good He knows all the details, but He said they need our hair follicels to prepare the topical solution. If true, it sounds as if this one could be really expensive!

This youtube guy was unable to understand the details of NGF-574H.
He mixed it up with RCH-01.

Forget about him...

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What worries me is the path its taking. Like bronzu and the foreskin cream, ots making big promises but is facing delays in being released. I've seen this pattern way too many times

hemp

Reaction score
For what it is worth, from folliclethought, in updates. new stem cell derived cosmetic topical from the USA.

New Topical In The Works (5/10/19)

This is a sneak peak at a 3 month result of a new stem cell derived cosmetic topical. This is a product which has not yet been mentioned and is manufactured in the USA. I will be following up on this product in the next 2 months as soon as I receive more information. This should go viral.

otc-product.png

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth, from folliclethought, in updates. new stem cell derived cosmetic topical from the USA.

This is a sneak peak at a 3 month result of a new stem cell derived cosmetic topical. This is a product which has not yet been mentioned and is manufactured in the USA. I will be following up on this product in the next 2 months as soon as I receive more information. This should go viral.

View attachment 119962

Why should an old plonker growing some peach fuzz going viral? Remember the Diclofenac study regarding hairloss? The guy in this study was at the same age and grew much more hair. This here is not even worth talking about..

Edit///

Check out the picture below from the Diclofenac study.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190527_012604.jpg
    Screenshot_20190527_012604.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 643

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should an old plonker growing some peach fuzz going viral? Remember the Diclofenac study regarding hairloss? The guy in this study was at the same age and grew much more hair. This here is not even worth talking about..

Edit///

Check out the picture below from the Diclofenac study.
that is not fuzz
diclofenac has side effects and only works on.....1 case?
if this unknown topical can at least give some minoxidil results and it's sideless it's a go.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 119962

What absolute horseshit. Why am I to believe that multi-million dollar companies can't recreate a picture with the same angle and lightning conditions. The before and after pics are literally NEVER the same. f*** the hairloss industry, it's such a f*****g joke.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that is not fuzz
diclofenac has side effects and only works on.....1 case?
if this unknown topical can at least give some minoxidil results and it's sideless it's a go.

Who says that this lotion helps more than one person? If this are the best results they can get, it's a shame. The results from Diclofenac are superior and topical it doesn't have bad sie effects. And chrck out Minoxidil resluts in there studies, this is insane regrowth. And yes, it is fuzz...

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who says that this lotion helps more than one person? If this are the best results they can get, it's a shame. The results from Diclofenac are superior and topical it doesn't have bad sie effects. And chrck out Minoxidil resluts in there studies, this is insane regrowth. And yes, it is fuzz...
Have you ever heard of a forum when any number of people reported results with diclofenac?

No side effects? Are you serious?
Diclofenac consumption has been associated with significantly increased vascular and coronary risk in a study including coxib, diclofenac, ibuprofen and naproxen.[18] Upper gastrointestinal complications were also reported.[18] Major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE) were increased by about a third by diclofenac, chiefly due to an increase in major coronary events.[18] Compared with placebo, of 1000 patients allocated to diclofenac for a year, three more had major vascular events, one of which was fatal.[18] Vascular death was increased significantly by diclofenac.[18]

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of a forum when any number of people reported results with diclofenac?

No side effects? Are you serious?
Diclofenac consumption has been associated with significantly increased vascular and coronary risk in a study including coxib, diclofenac, ibuprofen and naproxen.[18] Upper gastrointestinal complications were also reported.[18] Major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE) were increased by about a third by diclofenac, chiefly due to an increase in major coronary events.[18] Compared with placebo, of 1000 patients allocated to diclofenac for a year, three more had major vascular events, one of which was fatal.[18] Vascular death was increased significantly by diclofenac.[18]
Dude he's talking about applying it topically. I've been applying it now for 3 days and shedding has decreased. It is noteworthy that since it completely stops production of PGD2, it must at least work for shedding part.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 119962

I think it's not related to NGf?

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there, I am rarely on this forum, but I really just could not help but make this person look silly. This response literally just makes me chuckle.

Yes - I am in contact with the CEO of Celino
Yes - I have a lot more information than you about the industry (naturally)
Yes - I am the one who shared that Medipost turned into Celino (otherise you would not know what Celino is yet)
Yes - I will be the one to give a Celino update in a few weeks

No - I won't be reading your response to me. Seeya again in maybe 2 months or so.

I really don't know what to make of people who are just completely clueless and backwards about things. I do kinda feel bad for you....but I know how tough hair loss can be on a person mentally. There have been tons of rumors started about me on this forum and I really couldn't care less. There are those who know the truth about me such as glammetal. People tend to take out their own emotional frustrations on others. No skin off my back. Be well, be humble, this is good advice.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there, I am rarely on this forum, but I really just could not help but make this person look silly. This response literally just makes me chuckle.

Yes - I am the one who shared that Medipost turned into Celino (otherise you would not know what Celino is yet)

No - I won't be reading your response to me. Seeya again in maybe 2 months or so.

I really don't know what to make of people who are just completely clueless and backwards about things. I do kinda feel bad for you....but I know how tough hair loss can be on a person mentally. There have been tons of rumors started about me on this forum and I really couldn't care less. There are those who know the truth about me such as glammetal. People tend to take out their own emotional frustrations on others. No skin off my back. Be well, be humble, this is good advice.

He has risen

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is Celino still on track for a July release?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks Joseph,

I really appreciate your updates on NGF-574H. Most interesting were the Q&A in the reply section of your Medipost article from May last year. The Celino CEO answered questions from your FT members.

Fingers crossed about this product.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
i mean someone had to say the truth. he is promoting HairClone pretty aggressively..i wonder why he is doing that? this guy is a f*****g dishonest phony.

also there is no due diligence on his side. follice thought claimed that celinos topical would cost as much as minoxidil.. now obviously this is total BS. he is spreading fake news.. but yes of course he is in direct contact with celino..

Not true. CEO of Celino said that it will cost as much as Minoxidil in the comments when users of Follicle Thought asked him.
So who is being dishonest now?
I don't know Joseph so can't comment on him.

Last edited:

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always have zero faith in new treatments that come out but in a weird way I feel hopeful for this. Hope you can get this in North America in september