S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to opening post it's supposed to come out q1 this years , so if it goes according to schedule it should be out by the end of march althrough it will be late as usual most probably. Also according to the study 14%+ in four months which is pretty impressive imho. The real question is the price of the thing and aviability

According to an Interview wird the product manager, no penetration substance was used. But the final product is going to have one. In addition, the hair diameter also increases significantly. Over 45% increase in volume. You add 0.25 mm needling for adsorption to it and this product - provided all is legit- could be a hit. At least for women.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to an Interview wird the product manager, no penetration substance was used. But the final product is going to have one. In addition, the hair diameter also increases significantly. Over 45% increase in volume. You add 0.25 mm needling for adsorption to it and this product - provided all is legit- could be a hit. At least for women.

Where is that interview ? any source ? Are you korean ?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is that interview ? any source ? Are you korean ?

Follicle Thought Article..the one from May...in the comments section the product manager talks about it.

Have to google re diameter..but that is Medipost info..somehow that info has been lurking under everybodies radar.

Am Austrian

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Well f*** women. What we are here a cooking school.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am definitely keeping my eye on this one. Does anyone know if it’s a topical or does it have to be injected?