RU58841 from Ontario Chem? with Certificate of Analysis

Ende

Reaction score
I payed with credit card, and I got my package delivered on the door today. Fast delivery, looks good, all necessary papers were sent with the chemical. No problem at all.

Ontario Chemicals is recommended :)

Ende

Reaction score
Thanks, mate :) It's going to take a little while before I begin treatment, but I'll share my experience.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
flamingpie said:
Hoppi said:
flamingpie said:
how long does 10g of RU last for?

Well, if you're using 100mg a day (high but reasonable amount) then it will last 100 days (3 months or so! ^^ )

damn thats like 150 a month

I really wanna give RU a shot but its so damn pricey.....is this place cheaper than FE?

Hoppi is quoting a rather high dosage. I myself am going to start with 10mg/day, see how I react, then work my way up to about 25mg/day.

From what I've read 100mg is way to high to start.

I expect the 5 grams Im getting to last about 9 months, at $225usd.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
be prepared to use more.

The studies showed that a 5% solution was what worked. which is 50mg per
1 ml.

10mg is like 1%. Studies did not show that worked. Im not saying 10mg wont work for you, maybe your hairloss is slow.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
be prepared to use more.

1 ml.

10mg is like 1%. Studies did not show that worked.

Thanks for the info.

Im prepared to go up to 50mg if I have to. I got regrowth on propecia .25mg(1/4 dose) so Im hoping I respond well to RU as well.

And yeah Ill vouch for henry, he is very vice and replies very quickly. He also let me buy 5 grams instead of 10.

Ende

Reaction score
blaze said:
be prepared to use more.

1 ml.

10mg is like 1%. Studies did not show that worked. Im not saying 10mg wont work for you, maybe your hairloss is slow.
Actually they used 25mg/0.5 ml in the animal studies, which is a 5% solution too, but they may have used 50mg/ml in the human trials. The actual amount hasn't been revealed, but it was definitely not more than 50mg/ml.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
those monkeys have extremely small heads. Much smaller than a humans. We have more scalp to cover. No doubt the human trials were using 50mg per ml.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill be using it most just in temples and hairline.. Gonna see how little i can use to get any results. I could barely afford this first 5 g :/

Ende

Reaction score
I recommend that you keep a little distance from the hairline. Don't go closer than 1 - 2 cm from the hairline. I think it'll reduce the chance of side effects, mainly brain fog.

Ende

Reaction score
The drug spreads below the scalp. If you apply on the hairline, I think it'll increase systemic absorption, because I don't think you've as many androgen receptors on your forehead. Most of it should be applied to the crown and the midscalp, if you're covering the whole NW6/7 pattern.

Ende

Reaction score
I don't remember. It was el_duterino who posted that information on HLH. I remember that one of them is an anti-androgen as well.

I did a search; I couldn't find the information, but the metabolite which is an anti-androgen is RU56279. RU58841 has a serum half life of 1 hour, RU56279 has much longer half life. It accumulates, and it's obviously the bad guy responsible for systemic side effects.

Ende

Reaction score
Apparently that sh*t has a half life of 20 hours. I've seen claims that the metabolite is similar to nilutamide. That's bad... Luckily, only 1% is converted to RU56279. Anytime ;)

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting theory Enden. I'd buy it though. Ill take that advice while applying.

Man I'm really excited about using this though. Mind you I was having pretty good success with a min 5%, keto cream, keto shampoo, and retin-a combo. I just dont feel like you can get regrowth with that combo, but it definitely stops the shedding and halts the hairline.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
The drug spreads below the scalp. If you apply on the hairline, I think it'll increase systemic absorption, because I don't think you've as many androgen receptors on your forehead. Most of it should be applied to the crown and the midscalp, if you're covering the whole NW6/7 pattern.

This is not true. The facial skin has many androgen receptors. I dont think that is the reason why you get brain fog.

I would use RU wherever you need it.

Ende

Reaction score
blaze said:
Enden said:

This is not true. The facial skin has many androgen receptors. I dont think that is the reason why you get brain fog.

Below your eyes, yes. Have you ever seen any steroid abusers who looks like monkeys? Body hair doesn't grow on your forehead. This sh*t probably gets to your brain through your eye sockets.

Maybe that's why Rogaine is only approved for use on the crown as well.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
blaze said:
Enden said:

Below your eyes, yes. Have you ever seen any steroid abusers who looks like monkeys? Body hair doesn't grow on your forehead. This sh*t probably gets to your brain through your eye sockets.

Maybe that's why Rogaine is only approved for use on the crown as well.

Huh? your forehead has hair, its just very fine and non pigmented. Plus there are many sebaceous glands in the forehead and they all have lots of androgen receptors.

Ende

Reaction score
I'm currently using 50 mg a day - which I didn't tolerate at all when I used 25mg/ml on the crown and the same amount on the mid- and front scalp, including the hairline. It seems like the side effects gets reduced when I apply most of it to the crown and mid scalp, and keep some distance from the hairline.