RU58841 AND BLINDNESS

Fergie91

Reaction score
I have been using RU for only a couple of weeks. One thing I have noticed is red eyes in the morning and i cant stop blinking. so i decided to google my sides and came across a guy on another hair loss forum saying RU caused rabbits to go blind in trials. The same traits were seen in human subjects so the testing was halted before permanent blindness occurred.

he claimed,
"a doctor called Dr Roberts has put out a warning stating anyone who has used topical RU should visit a doctor immediately. he said the
problem is on the paper the user of RU stated he was suffering 'no sides at all', it wasnt until Dr Richards ran tests on his eyes and showed the chemical had damaged the structure of his retina attachment, exactly the same as shown in the rabbit trials. Basically once you experience sides, its too late already. Look up 'RU58841 Dr Richards safety Results' on google to read more, published this year!. The danger of the stuff was originally put to attention in the initial french trials years ago, hence the reason it was never made for commercial sale and never investigated further as a legitimate treatment."

Is there any truth to this claim cause my eyes are red and itchy and cant stop blinking. but i cant seem to find anyting else about this on google?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really good. It completely regrew my thin crown. Hairline still a bit receded. But I don't go too high with the dosage. I'd say it could regrow a hairline dosed high enough.

But you have Rogaine in your regimen, how do we know it;s the RU that regrew your crown and not the Rogain?

Fergie91

Reaction score
Iopu,
Do you use regaine and finasteride in your routine too? What percentage to you use? and do you use RU once a day or twice a day? I've been using the 5% in KB solution once a day since October and so far no results at all.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you have Rogaine in your regimen, how do we know it;s the RU that regrew your crown and not the Rogain?

Yes I do use rogaine. But I can contribute a lot of my results to the ru because I was using rogaine about 18 months before I started on the ru. Rogaine does work for me but I get the best results pairing it with a good anti-androgen.

- - - Updated - - -

Iopu,
Do you use regaine and finasteride in your routine too? What percentage to you use? and do you use RU once a day or twice a day? I've been using the 5% in KB solution once a day since October and so far no results at all.

I use rogaine but no finasteride. I use 5% once a day. Even if you don't see any visible regrowth it may be working to maintain. Even tho I believe ru is the most potent part of my regimen. I use a lot of stuff, shampoos, minoxidil, stemyoxidine and even other topical anti androgens.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to start out at 25mg/ml RU for the first week and then up to 50mg/ml thereafter.
Would be acceptable to use stemoxydine as a vehicle for RU? or should I use minoxidil, or even something else?

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to start out at 25mg/ml RU for the first week and then up to 50mg/ml thereafter.
Would be acceptable to use stemoxydine as a vehicle for RU? or should I use minoxidil, or even something else?

I mix mine with stemoxydine.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU has been the best hairloss product I've ever used. It made me go completely blind so now I can't see my receding hairline anymore.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU has been the best hairloss product I've ever used. It made me go completely blind so now I can't see my receding hairline anymore.

giphy.gif

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
Bull****, don't worry about blindness. Been on it for 2 months, I'm just realizing now I was using too much. I was have chest pains but as soon as I lowered my dose, they went away. It's all about finding the right dose my friend

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL screw you guys man. There is something about the dark, depressing kind of humor you find on a hair loss forum that you just can't get anywhere else.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have some problems with my eyes. I'm using RU since October 2014 and I have a bad eyesight even with glasses and my opticain says that I can't get 100% eyesight anymore.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if it could cause blindness. No way I would ever put this grey market shady stuff from a Chinese lab on my head. And the ironic part is a lot of the RU people say they take it because they don't trust finasteride. Well if you are afraid of finasteride sides then why take something that has no FDA approval at all and hasn't even been approved for use by humans and is not regulated by anything or any long term safety studies?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if it could cause blindness. No way I would ever put this grey market shady stuff from a Chinese lab on my head. And the ironic part is a lot of the RU people say they take it because they don't trust finasteride. Well if you are afraid of finasteride sides then why take something that has no FDA approval at all and hasn't even been approved for use by humans and is not regulated by anything?

10/10 post. Half of the RU users are probably rubbing what very well could be baking soda on their heads.