Roll Call For 40something Losers Never Married No Kids

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
The only saving grace for me will be multiple hair transplants.

Its a good thing I didnt grow up in the 80's because shitty looking plugs were all that was available back then

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the problem with this black pill thinking; you're actually trying to understand women sexuality on your own mental models of what attraction is for you. It does not work that way.

Women f*** for one thing and one thing only: validation.

More social status, more validation from the guy.

She fucks the best looking guy in the club for one reason only: it's validating to her. Again, in a club, the biggest currency of social status is good looks because there's is no other 'channel' to communicate your social status in that environment. If you introduce a VIP section, things get much more interesting, why is that?

That's why women are attracted to celebrities who sometimes look average, even below average.

There are so many examples. How can you explain Ariana Grande and Mac Miller then? This woman that can pick any male model in the world, but cmon, Mac Miller?

That's why preselection works. And it works better than anything else. Good looks cannot compete with it.

I saw it through my own eyes when I was a main DJ of the night. Or had my own parties. There were people there way f*****g cooler and much better looking than me. But they couldn't compete.

It's also sooooo much easier to get laid in the club where you need some social status to get in. Preselection has already been made for you by the fact that you're there.

Yes, if you have two guys on the with the same social status, she'll probably go with the good-looking guy. We can certainly agree with that.

The other thing is (if you want to go 'evolutionary/biology' route), how was being a pretty buy helpful in harsh environment 10.000 years ago? Of course, good looks communicate good genes for a woman but the difference between staying alive and not was based on behaviour of her man and his social standing in the group.

And we totally agree on that pull boy - rich old fart thing, believe me. MONEY IS NOT STATUS. It has nothing to do with it.

Using the money to get sex is prostitution. If you're a sugar daddy you just compensate money for your lack of preselection.

Attraction goes much much deeper then you think.

And this black pill thinking does not help with improving yourself.

Be special in some way that society gives a f*** and you'll have no problem with women. Be average and nobody will give a f***. That's all I'm saying.
Most people, men and women, are average.
If you are average (and most baldites are), most average girls will be into you.
The problem with most of the pathetic losers in this subforum is that they want a girlfriend that is above seven (out of ten), even if they know, in all actuality, that even with hair they are just average.
Yep, the vast majority of you, idiots, are average with hair and not many hot chicks would date you, if so.
FIX YOUR MINDS, LOSERS!

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question. Does that mean average or below average men should give up on dating and having relationships?

No, it means that average and below average men should go for average or below average women.

But lack of hair is something even average of below average women will write you off for.

And this black pill thinking does not help with improving yourself.

Dude there's nothing "black pill" here.

It's just the honest truth.

Last edited:

Noobie

Reaction score
No, it means that average and below average men should go for average or below average women.

But lack of hair is something even average of below average women will write you off for.

No it's not. A woman's only value is not sex. People want partners. People they enjoy being with besides the physical. I dated a pageant queen for four years. She had her wave down pat. Guess what... that's about it. I was a dumb 20 something year old. I should of ended that years before I did.

As you mature you start to value more things in a partner. Bill Gates choose his wife because she is a partner to him. Not an object to lust after. He could of easily been married to a super model had he wanted to. Instead he choose someone that had similar idea's to him. Was thoughtful and caring for others. (Melinda Gates pushed him to start his non-profit.)

Be special in some way that society gives a f*** and you'll have no problem with women. Be average and nobody will give a f***. That's all I'm saying.

This is it. That is all it is. Be interesting and don't be someone that just watches Netflix and plays video games all day. Travel... have a story to tell.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not. A woman's only value is not sex. People want partners. People they enjoy being with besides the physical.

Again this is completely beside the point.

You still have to actually want to f*** the person you're with.

I don't care how much "personality" a 280+ pound woman or one with rotten teeth has. She's a no-go.

In the same way that bald dudes are a no-go for the majority of women. And guys like Statham or the Rock are considered attractive despite being bald, not because of it.

As I've always said: You need to base your expectation on the rule and not exceptions to it, and the rule is: Bald = Unattractive.

We all know this, because if it wasn't true we wouldn't even be debating it. No man would give a sh*t about going bald otherwise. It makes you look silly and less attractive to both yourself, and others in 99% of cases. That's just how it is.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Most people, men and women, are average.
If you are average (and most baldites are), most average girls will be into you.
The problem with most of the pathetic losers in this subforum is that they want a girlfriend that is above seven (out of ten), even if they know, in all actuality, that even with hair they are just average.
Yep, the vast majority of you, idiots, are average with hair and not many hot chicks would date you, if so.
FIX YOUR MINDS, LOSERS!
You're one ugly motherfucker. Both from the inside and the outside

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

giphy.gif

All I'm gonna say is listening to incels for dating advice is like listening to 400lbs women for advice how to lose weight.

I deleted posts because it has no real purpose ( and therefore understanding ) on hair loss forums.

I'm out.

Last edited:

Noobie

Reaction score
Again this is completely beside the point.

You still have to actually want to f*** the person you're with.

Attraction is not sole based on physical appearance.

I don't care how much "personality" a 280+ pound woman or one with rotten teeth has. She's a no-go.

What if she sucked the best dick in your life. Played your favorite video games and was working on making herself better. Getting her teeth fixed and actively trying to lose weight? Would she be more attractive to you then? Would she be a no-go then? Physical attraction is your first impression everything else is WAY more important in an adult relationship.

In the same way that bald dudes are a no-go for the majority of women. And guys like Statham or the Rock are considered attractive despite being bald, not because of it.

It has yet to stop me. I assure you I'm not rich or built like the Rock.

As I've always said: You need to base your expectation on the rule and not exceptions to it, and the rule is: Bald = Unattractive.

We all know this, because if it wasn't true we wouldn't even be debating it. No man would give a sh*t about going bald otherwise. It makes you look silly and less attractive to both yourself, and others in 99% of cases. That's just how it is.

That's dumb. You base your expectation on one aspect of attraction. None of us are denying that hair equals more attractive. What we are saying is that it is not the end all of being attractive. It is only a part of it.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole, "don't worry about it because personality and stuff" is straight up cope and causes a lot of guys who'd be much more attractive, and have much more success with women, to make stupid decisions about their appearance (like doing nothing about hairloss) and then denying its obvious role in their failure.

Every man is capable of understanding the female affinity for aesthetics: Women dominate interior decorating, makeup, fashion, hair, etc. industries and female opinion is trusted on all things beautiful — but strangely, whenever some bald fat guy with bad skin wants in some 22-year-old with big tits, perfect hair, expensive clothes and full makeup on an already 10/10 face's pants, it's "chicks are different, they don't care about looks bruh!"

:rolleyes:

The worst fear that men have is that women judge them in the same way they judge women.

All this is undeniable true. Its sad, but what you describe in the 1st paragraph is the main reason why lot of women stop caring/ cheat on their partners when they are bald and aesthetics went to sh*t.

Not saying we men are better, we tend to act the same when we dont find physically attractive our wife/girlfriend anymore.

The difference is the hipocrisy sourrounding baldness. The "you shouldnt care about your hair" crap has to stop. Aesthetics is important for both genders.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But based on what you are saying even the average woman will cuck me once she encounters an above average man so better give up with dignity?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could live in whatever universe of endless bliss hate da bt calls home, where the average guy is bald. What a world that must be

But based on what you are saying even the average woman will cuck me once she encounters an above average man so better give up with dignity?

In current year good luck not getting cheated on even with hair