rogaine contraindicated

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan, why your here I have a question for you.

If I were a responder to minoxidil when should I realistically be able to evaluate what the treatment has done for me? I experienced a pretty drastic shed during months 2 and my impression was that it would take possibly 4 months before this shed hair grew back? I'm going to give it a year before I make any concrete statements about what it's done for me but at what point does your studies indicate that the responders hair changed from slightly below baseline (first few months) to clearly above baseline after the onset of growth? I know you read up on all the studies so your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Kramer

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
http://65.54.244.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_la ... 05%2368005

Look at those pics, minoxidil after quitting!!!!
I mean really loose a little bit but thats like a 50% decrease in haircount, maybe more.
The good thing is that the hair came back when starting minoxidil again, would all of that lost hair come back whithout restarting min?
If you say yes then there is no reason to have a constructive conversation because its pointless.

1,5 year after quitting the extrahair I lost when quitting minoxidil hasnt comed back and Ive even started to use tricomin and finasteride before I quit to compensate some of the extraloss.

Sure, most people will propably do fine without min but some will not

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
after you stop using minoxidil lets say about after 2 years, can you start using finasteride or spironolactone to maintain the hairs that you had success with minoxidil ? this is what i want to know

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I immediately saw 2 red flags when I read this guys post.

Number 1, his name is Hairhelp. What does that tell you?

Number 2, this is his FIRST POST. What does that tell you?

...I don't trust this guy. :freaked2: :freaked: :hairy: