ROGAINE BEFORE MY WEDDING????

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
8O HI Everyone, its been a while since I've been here. News....I quit using the Rogaine 2% about 6 weeks ago. It wasn't doing anything after 5 months and it was getting a bit pricy. My shedding is due to hormones although all my tests have been coming back normal. I go for my scalp biopsy 3 days after my wedding.
Quick Question....when I used the Rogaine 2% I noticed an increase in shedding for the first month....I mean LOTS of lost hair. I recently was able to get Rogaine 5% ( being in Canada and all , its unavailable here), I was wondering if anyone has noticed an increase in shedding with the 5%???? when initially used??? My wedding is in 30 days...AHHH...and already its been devestating going for my trial runs for my hairdo I'm supposed to wear. I'm thinking that it might be benificial to wait until the day after my wedding to start this....but I was looking for some feedback from you guys....with the 5%.....
By the way....has anyone found Rogaine effective with Androgenetic Alopecia??????
Thank you
Rozzy :)

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there...thank you for you response....but I have to ask you what is toppik????

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
thank you so much for your response, to tell you the truth...I had no idea what toppik was but the info you gave was great. I just hope its available here in Canada,
Rozzy 8O