Rocking The Buzz / Bald Look. Opinions

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now you are just being a dick. The guy looks totally fine. Just because you are not an instagram model does not mean you cannot date attractive women.

lol brother I don’t take anything this guy takes seriously . It’s clear he’s a troll and trolling , misspelling “the” . At the end of the day , if I was betting money I’d say he’s pretty uncomfortable in his own skin and more than upset that another baldie looks good or has a successful dating life .

Reactions: INT

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks okay, but what's going on with your face? Your cheeks and tbe area around your ears/temples looks really puffy. Your head looks like a football. I don't know what the cause of this is, but I would advise you to go on a cut and lose weight. Looking at your abs, I can see that you've got muscles, but there's also puppy fat. Buzz cut looks fine; the fat face and bloat is your problem. Do whatever you have to do to get trimmer.

Don't hate me and I'm not trying to make this about you, but this is a good opportunity to address what I'm going to address, his face don't look puffy at all, and he doesn't need to lose no weight, he's pretty fit from what I'm seeing, you're kinda talking like a classic lookism.com member, and this makes me wonder if all the things you claim you have gotten from minoxidil like a deformed face and such are really even there.

this is why I asked a pic from you, because I have a feeling you look perfectly fine and don't really have all you're claiming to have, maybe just in your head.
you may have some BDD issues my guy. if you say OP has puffy face and needs to lose weight, you're clearly nitpicking stuff there are not there.

hair of course is always better, but for a bald guy op carries it pretty well (as much as it's possible for people), his face is pretty masculine so it helps.

granted tho @venom0088 what beiber said is true too, you still have a "hair line" left (or some of it) at least it gives the illusion of some hair line from what we see in the pics so that helps the look because you still got some sort of a frame to your face, but in the following years if that buzzed hair line will be gone then it's gonna look less good.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't hate me and I'm not trying to make this about you, but this is a good opportunity to address what I'm going to address, his face don't look puffy at all, and he doesn't need to lose no weight, he's pretty fit from what I'm seeing, you're kinda talking like a classic lookism.com member, and this makes me wonder if all the things you claim you have gotten from minoxidil like a deformed face and such are really even there.

this is why I asked a pic from you, because I have a feeling you look perfectly fine and don't really have all you're claiming to have, maybe just in your head.
you may have some BDD issues my guy. if you say OP has puffy face and needs to lose weight, you're clearly nitpicking stuff there are not there.

hair of course is always better, but for a bald guy op carries it pretty well (as much as it's possible for people), his face is pretty masculine so it helps.

granted tho @venom0088 what beiber said is true too, you still have a "hair line" left (or some of it) at least it gives the illusion of some hair line from what we see in the pics so that helps the look because you still got some sort of a frame to your face, but in the following years if that buzzed hair line will be gone then it's gonna look less good.
I really appreciate the compliments my friend . And I understand what your saying . It didn’t hit me until recently how important the hairline is , even with baldness or Norwood 6 . I’ve been considering a small fue with smp. BUT more than likely I’ll wait around for tsuji hopefully to come out with his papers and results :) hopefully we’ll all be alright soon

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really appreciate the compliments my friend . And I understand what your saying . It didn’t hit me until recently how important the hairline is , even with baldness or Norwood 6 . I’ve been considering a small fue with smp. BUT more than likely I’ll wait around for tsuji hopefully to come out with his papers and results :) hopefully we’ll all be alright soon

well don't count on tsuji on the next decade because it's been said that in the the first decade (at minimum) the procedure will cost around $200-$300k, for rich people only basically.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well don't count on tsuji on the next decade because it's been said that in the the first decade (at minimum) the procedure will cost around $200-$300k, for rich people only basically.
If THIS is the reason why we shouldnt count on tsuji then we really are doing good...

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure I can actually get trimmer , 6’3 and 205 ‍♂️. But thanks ! I usually date or meet some pretty cute girls , I don’t like giving ratings , but if I was to give them , anywhere from 7s to 9s
Fair enough. It might be a bad pic angle, but your face looks unusual to me. I'm not trolling you - I genuinely wondered whether something was going on with your face and think you would look better if it was a little slimmer. Nice job on the "cute" girls - I wouldn't have guessed that from your photos. Again: do you think your job helps?

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've never even heard of Lookism.com and don't have BDD. I've given my honest opinion of this guy's aesthetics - the point of the thread lest we forget - and you've disagreed. Let's leave it at that - there's no need for baseless speculation.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol brother I don’t take anything this guy takes seriously . It’s clear he’s a troll and trolling , misspelling “the” . At the end of the day , if I was betting money I’d say he’s pretty uncomfortable in his own skin and more than upset that another baldie looks good or has a successful dating life .
I'm not trolling. This post asks what users think of your buzz cut. I gave an honest answer. The hair looks good, as I said, it's not your problem. The issue, as I see it, is your face puffiness and body fat percentage. You're obviously free to disagree. I'm not upset that some people look good bald. Some people suit the look - why should that upset me? I've given my feedback. You're free to do what you want with it.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. It might be a bad pic angle, but your face looks unusual to me. I'm not trolling you - I genuinely wondered whether something was going on with your face and think you would look better if it was a little slimmer. Nice job on the "cute" girls - I wouldn't have guessed that from your photos. Again: do you think your job helps?

well maybe that’s why your definition of what a woman finds good looking is completely skewed . Maybe you should try to get your face puffy and join the 11-15% body fat group . Maybe you’ll lay some cute chicks like I do . I’m not sure , I’ve been called manly , handsome and a whole other things that I dismiss . Maybe it’s this “weird” face keeping me in the game .

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If THIS is the reason why we shouldnt count on tsuji then we really are doing good...

I'm not sure about you but if a treatment is out that I cannot afford then for me personally it doesn't help so there is no point for me to count on it.
maybe you have spare $300k sitting in the bank to put on this treatment but most people won't, thus making this "breakthrough" completely useless for them.

and some of us don't have a decade (minimum) to wait for when it becomes cheaper, by then we will be slick balds.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure about you but if a treatment is out that I cannot afford then for me personally it doesn't help so there is no point for me to count on it.
maybe you have spare $300k sitting in the bank to put on this treatment but most people won't, thus making this "breakthrough" completely useless for them.

and some of us don't have a decade (minimum) to wait for when it becomes cheaper, by then we will be slick balds.
You missed my point completely.
I meant that you think that it is guarenteed tsuji will be ready and working womewhere in the next decade. This is really wishfull
assumption...
I mean, im not one of the pessimistic people here, and I do HOPE it is true, but COUNT on it? I donno...

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score

300k is a lot , but that sounds like it will be for the higher end patients . I personally think that even if your in your early 40s you could get the procedure and be super happy . Generally speaking even early 40s are an amazing time for men in regards to dating IF you handle your other stuff . Health , fitness , financial freedom .

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair would be of great benefit to you. But, you have to work with what you've got. Instead of being in the position of many of us, agonizing over hair, you've just shaved it off. Good for you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The only reason you are "still in the game" is because you are not bald yet. Give you an Norwood 6 and it's game over, just like 98% of the rest of us bald guys.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair would be of great benefit to you. But, you have to work with what you've got. Instead of being in the position of many of us, agonizing over hair, you've just shaved it off. Good for you.

I mean , I’ve been told it looks good . I understand some guys that agonize because their head definitely doesn’t suit such a look . Hair is just one part of the equation and is never the end be all imo

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reason you are "still in the game" is because you are not bald yet. Give you an Norwood 6 and it's game over, just like 98% of the rest of us bald guys.

I don’t want to sound rude . But I am a Norwood 6 lol , the top of my head doesn’t have much . And to go further I’ve actually grown it out to the point where you can clearly see I’m balding . And to be completely honest I was just as successful meeting women . How you carry yourself , and how you act accordingly is a BIG reason why . I’m not trying to tell you that something like hair loss has no effect . But trust me , there is so much more to the dynamic of meeting people .

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean , I’ve been told it looks good . I understand some guys that agonize because their head definitely doesn’t suit such a look . Hair is just one part of the equation and is never the end be all imo
You said you're 6'3 right? Thats a big reason, accompanied with being a firefighter- women are suckers for jobs like that, and you have the height to look the natural part. And if it's not bothering you, it won't bother them. Now I'm sure you're not bagging victoria secret models, even with hair. And it might be hurting you a some, but you're probably doing alright.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bagging a Victoria’s Secret model has nothing to do with looks . Instead it’s Power , money , and some game . Saying that , I don’t think I know a single person that bags Victoria’s Secret models . Maybe you are right , that height and the career you choose is a big deciding factor . But someone can’t use that as an excuse (other then height) . There is nothing that is holding someone with hair loss back from becoming successful, ambitious , and happy . I know a marine who has been clean bald shaven from the age of 22 , he’s 5’5 on a good day . I’ve seen him pull some stunning broads . Mostly due to the confidence he exhumes