Rocking The Buzz / Bald Look. Opinions

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been rocking a bald / buzz cut look . Curious as to what you guys think .
upload_2019-10-20_23-10-13.jpeg

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
And a little bit of. Lighter beard .

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-20_23-12-30.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-20_23-12-30.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 712

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good. Would keep the beard though
I personally like the beard . But my career doesn’t allow beards :( . Surprisingly , a decent amount of the girls I’ve hooked up with , don’t like the beard . Something about looking much younger without it

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally like the beard . But my career doesn’t allow beards :( . Surprisingly , a decent amount of the girls I’ve hooked up with , don’t like the beard . Something about looking much younger without it

if you're bald and you don't have a chiseled jaw beard is a must unless you want to look like a complete joke. I'm not talking about a long beard, beard or a stubble like op has.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're bald and you don't have a chiseled jaw beard is a must unless you want to look like a complete joke. I'm not talking about a long beard, beard or a stubble like op has.
I am the OP. And I’m telling you I can’t have a beard . I’m a firefighter .

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange. I've never met a girl who doesn't like facial hair.

honestly brother , I always Thought that myself . I personally love having a beard , especially since in a span of 2 weeks i have a full thick beard . But a significant amount of the people I’ve dated preferred no facial hair , and I’m a guy who takes care of my facial hair lol . Might as well use my thick neck beard for an fue to my hairline

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks okay, but what's going on with your face? Your cheeks and tbe area around your ears/temples looks really puffy. Your head looks like a football. I don't know what the cause of this is, but I would advise you to go on a cut and lose weight. Looking at your abs, I can see that you've got muscles, but there's also puppy fat. Buzz cut looks fine; the fat face and bloat is your problem. Do whatever you have to do to get trimmer.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly brother , I always Thought that myself . I personally love having a beard , especially since in a span of 2 weeks i have a full thick beard . But a significant amount of the people I’ve dated preferred no facial hair , and I’m a guy who takes care of my facial hair lol . Might as well use my thick neck beard for an fue to my hairline
Really? I've had mixed experiences with girls. As long as you can grow a beard/stubble of some level of thickness and it isn't too patchy, pretty much every girl I've spoken to and/or dated has said they prefer a guy with some fuzz... To look at. When it comes to things like making out, cuddling and - the obvious one - you giving her head, a significant amount of them say it causes problems. One day after shave is the worst. I literally gave an ex girlfriend carpet burn after I tried eating her out with sharp stubble!

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol . I get laid . But I’m simply asking from one hair loss bro to another .
Really? I didn't think you were incel, but, no offense, you're not exactly model material either. What standard are the girls you usually bed? 4s, 5s, 6s? Do you think your job - firefighter, proverbial panty-peeler - helps at all?

INT

Reaction score
Really? I didn't think you were incel, but, no offense, you're not exactly model material either. What standard are the girls you usually bed? 4s, 5s, 6s? Do you think your job - firefighter, proverbial panty-peeler - helps at all?

Now you are just being a dick. The guy looks totally fine. Just because you are not an instagram model does not mean you cannot date attractive women.

venom0088

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks okay, but what's going on with your face? Your cheeks and tbe area around your ears/temples looks really puffy. Your head looks like a football. I don't know what the cause of this is, but I would advise you to go on a cut and lose weight. Looking at your abs, I can see that you've got muscles, but there's also puppy fat. Buzz cut looks fine; the fat face and bloat is your problem. Do whatever you have to do to get trimmer.

I’m not sure I can actually get trimmer , 6’3 and 205 ‍♂️. But thanks ! I usually date or meet some pretty cute girls , I don’t like giving ratings , but if I was to give them , anywhere from 7s to 9s