Risk Factors For Men That Increase The Likelyhood Of Hair Loss.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no. you need to go outside more. There are 6'5 balding men, 5'6 non balding men. Asians also are known for having smaller 'manhoods' but usually dont go bald because of their facial structure. It is not a group of shitty genes including 'a balding gene'. It is known that balding men have tighter scalps and if you have any common sense you could see theor galeas are also poorly shaped.

I could go outside, but in this case a quick google search will do:

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...s-find-connection-between-height-baldness.htm

https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20000123/hair-loss-heart-disease

https://www.webmd.com/men/news/20170310/short-bald-men-may-have-their-genes-to-blame

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because he is extremely toxic. This was a civil thread even at the start when people were laughing at mitko. The first toxic comment is by this cuck who calls mitko mentally ill, calls me mentally ill, tries to squeeze in a dumb joke every reply rather than coming up with a proper response.

Constantly says 'lmao' even though he looks like this while he is typing. View attachment 147006

And now uses down syndrome which real people suffer from to try to make fun of me rather than coming up with a response to this down syndrome theory.

I mean there is no point to discuss this topic much for various reasons without actual science if you are thinking about finding treatments. You can only do scalp massages is to address the skull shape but there is 0 evidence it works.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's just too many examples of short men who keep their hair. I know this is anecdotal but on my mothers side, 2 of my uncles have a full head of hair, one is 5'7, one is 5'9. The balding uncle is 5'11. My dad is 5'9 and about a norwood 1 at age 40+. There's just too many examples of balding men who are over 6 foot and non balding men too, And too many examples of both non balding and balding men who are short. However i do agree about the heart disease thing.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean there is no point to discuss this topic much for various reasons without actual science if you are thinking about finding treatments. You can only do scalp massages is to address the skull shape but there is 0 evidence it works.
I know but this is simply a discussion. I've seen threads on here talking about how height can possibly link to hairloss, too. It is just discussion. You cant change your height either. There is no need for anyone to be toxic.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but this is simply a discussion. I've seen threads on here talking about how height can possibly link to hairloss, too. It is just discussion. You cant change your height either. There is no need for anyone to be toxic.
Yeah man there could be some genes which express in big scalps.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is just the body's normal reaction to the tension in the galea. If a non balding man was to get a lot of tension in his scalp for whatever reason i think he would start to diffuse thin.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is just the body's normal reaction to the tension in the galea. If a non balding man was to get a lot of tension in his scalp for whatever reason i think he would start to diffuse thin.
We all think stuff but someone has to go out there to prove it.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey catagen. I will no longer be talking about this theory anymore in this thread since it only brings trouble. And i have a short temper and when people are toxic i usually become toxic in response and that got me banned a few months ago, If you want to discuss it further just dm me. If you want to discuss it more. It was good talking to you man.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey catagen. I will no longer be talking about this theory anymore in this thread since it only brings trouble. And i have a short temper and when people are toxic i usually become toxic in response and that got me banned a few months ago, If you want to discuss it further just dm me. If you want to discuss it more. It was good talking to you man.
Sure man. But i cant DM you.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i see it a lot especially in england where kids have worse facial structures and galea. And why is it their natural hairline? Why is their hairline shaped in the same way men lose hair? Sure some kids have crooked, uneven hairlines which are normal, but we are talking about receding hairlines here. I see sooooo many people on this site who say theyve always had receding hairline as kids and unsuprisingly they lose even more hair as adults/teenagers. What sort of hairline did you have throughout your childhood if i may ask?
I think most of them say that because they don't want to admit that they are losing hair in the first place so they cope by saying they had always this hairline when that is mostly not even true. It's just that these guys are still in denial about their hair loss.

I had a typical rounded hairline as a child, a bit lower than now. Right now it looks like this: So really not that bad.

Attachments

• 20201006_193851.jpg
    20201006_193851.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you answer my question since you are very smart? Why do some children have receded hairlines?

They don't. It's not receded, some people have bigger foreheads than others. Developmental signals in the womb like shh program hair patterning where they do for the same reason they program your limbs to grow where they do. Galea theory is for people who don't have the knowledge or intellectual capacity to understand the complexity of human biology. Galea theory is astrology for hair loss. There is nothing stopping hair from growing lower on anyone's forehead except that their DNA isn't encoded to grow hair in that region, and the cutoff for that region varies from person to person based on their genetic patterning, not based on tension.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2995294/

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't. It's not receded, some people have bigger foreheads than others. Developmental signals in the womb like shh program hair patterning where they do for the same reason they program your limbs to grow where they do. Galea theory is for people who don't have the knowledge or intellectual capacity to understand the complexity of human biology. Galea theory is astrology for hair loss. There is nothing stopping hair from growing lower on anyone's forehead except that their DNA isn't encoded to grow hair in that region, and the cutoff for that region varies from person to person based on their genetic patterning, not based on tension.

You are stupid. It's mice again. Not humans. It's because of the galea. Can you see that children that have big galeas have thin hair at the temples and then end bald later in life?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not talking about big foreheads. I am talking about people with receding hairlines. Wayne Rooney for example. That is a balding pattern. Forehead size is not an indication of balding, Patrick J Adams and Glenn Howerton are norwood 1 but have a gigantic forehead, a bigger forehead than most people, but receded hairline are not just naturally patterned in that way, it is because hair cannot grow in those areas. What is your stance on so many people with down syndrome and also dwarfs going bald btw?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are stupid. It's mice again. Not humans. It's because of the galea. Can you see that children that have big galeas have thin hair at the temples and then end bald later in life?

Yes I'm stupid, that must be it. Developmental pathways are the same in mice and humans.

I am not talking about big foreheads. I am talking about people with receding hairlines. Wayne Rooney for example. That is a balding pattern. Forehead size is not an indication of balding, Patrick J Adams and Glenn Howerton are norwood 1 but have a gigantic forehead, a bigger forehead than most people, but receded hairline are not just naturally patterned in that way, it is because hair cannot grow in those areas. What is your stance on so many people with down syndrome and also dwarfs going bald btw?

I've never seen a prepubescent child with Androgenetic Alopecia.

Here's a dwarf who's not bald. Most people bald, that's why it's pretty easy to find pictures of balding dwarves. This is just confirmation bias on your part. Take any of those bald dwarves, and implant hair follicles that aren't sensitive to DHT into their scalps and they will not go bald again. How do you explain that in your theory?

Ethan_Crough,_male_dwarf.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm stupid, that must be it. Developmental pathways are the same in mice and humans.

Here's a dwarf who's not bald. Most people bald, that's why it's pretty easy to find pictures of balding dwarves. This is just confirmation bias on your part. Take any of those bald dwarves, and implant hair follicles that aren't sensitive to DHT into their scalps and they will not go bald again. How do you explain that in your theory?

View attachment 147073

This dwarf has a receding hairline omg.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 147073
urghhh most people do not bald what the hell are you talking about?? Most dwarfs are bald, especially the ones with wide galeas. And i am not saying the kids have Androgenetic Alopecia, wayne rooneys hairline was not progressively getting worse throughout his childhood, but he has alwayys been about a norwood 3.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are moving the goal posts, and you didn't answer my question.
Im not gonna pretend to know why. My theory is that its because you are taking follicles that didnt develop in tense areas of the scalp. But i think transplanted hair will fall out after decades once the follicles have been damaged due to tension.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this dwarf's hair perfect enough for you?
article-2085719-0F6DA96200000578-541_306x569.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes zero sense. If you can't explain this then your theory is nonsense.
this is not part of my theory, im talking about faces and galeas, this is another topic. Also mitko said in his original posts that dwarves are more likely to inherit wide and expanded galeas, the man you posted does not.