Risk Factors For Men That Increase The Likelyhood Of Hair Loss.

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
I too notice this correlation. But there are a lot of guys on here that probably wont like what you are saying and will not like to talk about it. It is the same reason so many cried foul a while ago when studies surfaced linking male pattern baldness with short height and smaller genitalia. And many years ago, when it was found that men with male pattern baldness in fact do not have more testosterone than non-balding men.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I too notice this correlation. But there are a lot of guys on here that probably wont like what you are saying and will not like to talk about it. It is the same reason so many cried foul a while ago when studies surfaced linking male pattern baldness with short height and smaller genitalia. And many years ago, when it was found that men with male pattern baldness in fact do not have more testosterone than non-balding men.
Height and genetalia size have absolutely zero to do with hairloss. And yeah i see people cope by thinking they are balding because they are very high in testosterone.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not on finasteride. And you ignored my question and tried to be funny instead which you failed miserably at. Why do some children have receded hairlines?
You can take finasteride or not take finasteride man that’s really all there is it say lol. And all hairlines are different, lol, you can have a higher hairline as a child, that doesn’t mean anything

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huge fucked up head and a massive amount of hormones - Norwood 1 lmao y’all are funny

Attachments

• B0A31946-C589-4BAA-9DEE-92310E65DD9B.jpeg
    B0A31946-C589-4BAA-9DEE-92310E65DD9B.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 97
  • 1592F554-A6E3-4C52-900A-CAD45CD9AE56.jpeg
    1592F554-A6E3-4C52-900A-CAD45CD9AE56.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 96

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can take finasteride or not take finasteride man that’s really all there is it say lol. And all hairlines are different, lol, you can have a higher hairline as a child, that doesn’t mean anything
so wayne rooney's norwood 3 as a child is just his natural hairline? NO. All children with a healthy head of hair should be norwood 0. And i am not talking about a high hairline, i am talking about a receded hairline. Let me guess, you also had a receded hairline as a child and what i am saying is bugging you.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Huge fucked up head and a massive amount of hormones - Norwood 1 lmao y’all are funny
All you are doing isposting anomalies and finding men with rare faces, his skull is not 'fucked up', you are very immature, he has similar features to neanderthals for example his extremely prominet brow ridge and his forehead shape. And a big skull does not cause hair loss, an expanded big galea does. He has a smooth galea too, I can just imagien you now sitting behind your computer with a very miserable face typing 'lmao'.
gettyimages-500688514-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-500688508-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-500688506-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All you are doing isposting anomalies and finding men with rare faces, his skull is not 'fucked up', you are very immature, he has similar features to neanderthals for example his extremely prominet brow ridge and his forehead shape. And a big skull does not cause hair loss, an expanded big galea does. He has a smooth galea too, I can just imagien you now sitting behind your computer with a very miserable face typing 'lmao'.
View attachment 146869 View attachment 146870 View attachment 146871
Yep. He has big scull but his galea is even and he has full head of hair.

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
This is insane, basically if you're white or black then you have a good chance of going bald whoever you are because you have 4 grandparents and you only need 1 of them to have the gene to get male pattern baldness, you can also get lucky and have 3 grandparents with the gene and not get it.
The reason I say black or white is I think we have it worse say compared to the far East.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 146869 View attachment 146870 View attachment 146871
He had gigantism, literally his body making growth hormone out of control, which causes deformities, and you think he doesn’t have the issue your taking about? If he didn’t have so much hair I’m sure the top of his head would look odd lol

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He had gigantism, literally his body making growth hormone out of control, which causes deformities, and you think he doesn’t have the issue your taking about? If he didn’t have so much hair I’m sure the top of his head would look odd lol
Everyone looks more odd without hair even non balding men, but he would not have the typical galea of a balding man, he clearly has a smooth galea. You can literally see his head curving right underneath his hairline and his galea becomes flat.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why do balding men and non balding men have different galeas?
In every race..not just black people and white people. What you just said made no sense. "If you have four grandparents you only need one grandparent to inherit male pattern baldness. But you can get lucky if 3 of them have it". Do you think women who go bald or recede, or just thin out inherited two versions of the gene? NO. They have poor facial structures and a poorly shaped galea.

Look at these balding black men.
View attachment 146917 View attachment 146918 View attachment 146921 View attachment 146925 View attachment 146933 View attachment 146937 View attachment 146938 View attachment 146940 View attachment 146943 View attachment 146944 View attachment 146945 View attachment 146946View attachment 146942

DJ khaled is thinning but he has a smooth galea and he is not receding.

View attachment 146926View attachment 146948

Now look at these non balding men
View attachment 146919 View attachment 146922 View attachment 146927 View attachment 146928 View attachment 146929 View attachment 146930 View attachment 146931 View attachment 146932 View attachment 146935 View attachment 146936View attachment 146924
Lmaoo this is the most arbitrary and absurd thing ever, your just picking people who have what ur Saying and also happen to be bald. And you know dj Khalid uses topik right ? He’d be a NW6 if he didn’t keep up with it

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmaoo this is the most arbitrary and absurd thing ever, your just picking people who have what ur Saying and also happen to be bald. And you know dj Khalid uses topik right ? He’d be a NW6 if he didn’t keep up with it
i literally f*****g said he is thinning in a diffuse pattern but no receding. God its like talking to a godamn five year olds i am sick and f*****g tired of having to make like 3 posts repeating myself. And no, i wrote bald black celebrities, i literally picked any black guy i saw on the page or any bald black actor i can think of from the back of my head. And same with the ones with hair. I could not find bald black men with smooth galeas so how the f*** am i cherrypicking? Bald men will always have the typical 'balding man' features including poorly shaped galeas, sometimes poor facial structure.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i literally f*****g said he is thinning in a diffuse pattern but no receding. God its like talking to a godamn five year olds i am sick and f*****g tired of having to make like 3 posts repeating myself. And no, i wrote bald black celebrities, i literally picked any black guy i saw on the page or any bald black actor i can think of from the back of my head. And same with the ones with hair. You cannot find men with those galeas who have hair so obviously the bald guys are f*****g going to have those features JESUS CHRIST.

You know how I feel now. People asking me the same questions and I am responding over and over. I am really pacient person. I said 300 times that DHT is sent as an anti inflammatory response and it cases calcification and fibrosis on the scalp. Why women don't bald etc. And they still say that I propose theories that excludes DHT being a causative factor. They are all the time like: If DHT is not the cause why taking anti androgens stops hair loss?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know how I feel now. People asking me the same questions and I am responding over and over. I am really pacient person. I said 300 times that DHT is sent as an anti inflammatory response and it cases calcification and fibrosis on the scalp. Why women don't bald etc. And they still say that I propose theories that excludes DHT being a causative factor. They are all the time like: If DHT is not the cause why taking anti androgens stops hair loss?
Unfortunately i am not very patient. I just said in the message that dj khaled is thinning, and JohnSmith tries to be a smartass saying "you know dj khaled is thinning right and uses toppik?". I am sick of repeating myself. Atleast INT, Niki, Catagen, WaccWaccc are not dyslexic.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
what then? Why do some women go bald or recede? When i asked someone else this they told me they inherited two male pattern baldness genes. Also since you are not entirely stupid like other people. Why do some children have receded hairlines, lots of people on this site always claim "oh ive always kind of had a receded hairline even as a kid", how do you explain this?

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i literally f*****g said he is thinning in a diffuse pattern but no receding. God its like talking to a godamn five year olds i am sick and f*****g tired of having to make like 3 posts repeating myself. And no, i wrote bald black celebrities, i literally picked any black guy i saw on the page or any bald black actor i can think of from the back of my head. And same with the ones with hair. I could not find bald black men with smooth galeas so how the f*** am i cherrypicking? Bald men will always have the typical 'balding man' features including poorly shaped galeas, sometimes poor facial structure.
Ohhhhh okayyyyy so If
You have a “wide galea” you will recede, but if you don’t like dj Khalid, you will keep your hairline and just diffuse really badly ohhhh okay yeah got it, let’s keep making weird rules as we go

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohhhhh okayyyyy so If
You have a “wide galea” you will recede, but if you don’t like dj Khalid, you will keep your hairline and just diffuse really badly ohhhh okay yeah got it, let’s keep making weird rules as we go
wtf is wrong with you? DJ Khaled does not have the smoothest galea but it isnt expanded. You know what dont f*****g reply to me if you dont listent to what i say. Ive said plenty of times, galea is not the only thing that causes tension in your scalp. Facial structure can too, And if you have tension in your scalp but you have a smooth galea you will lose it in a diffuse pattern because the galea is smooth and tension is equally distributed rather than people with expanded galeas who have the most tension in certain areas like the temples but you are too f*****g stupid to even grasp what i am saying , it is too big for your little pea brain. If you want to reply to me f*****g read what i have already said, I am not making up rules, i have stated all of this stuff before. Now f*** off and dont reply to me because i keep having to repeat myself.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the only one making up rules as you go along with zeeeeeero explanation such as kids who have receded hairline just naturally have hairlines like that and they are not balding.