Risk Factors For Men That Increase The Likelyhood Of Hair Loss.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The same applies to to facial and galea theory, that's actually what I was referring to with that, not dwarves. I don't know if you can even define what facial type goes bald, Mitko can't. He seems to just think ugly people go bald and attractive people do not. So whatever facial type you think goes bald, what do you think happens if they are castrated before puberty? They don't go bald. There is absolutely no way around it, androgens are to blame for androgenetic alopecia, that's why it's in the name. I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on this. If you guys want to persist with this foolishness have fun with it. I am only interested in discussions that help people get their hair back.

Sure looks like he has an expanded galea to me.

They won't go bald but they will have thin hair at the temples because the galea is too hypoxic to grow hair.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The same applies to to facial and galea theory, that's actually what I was referring to with that, not dwarves. I don't know if you can even define what facial type goes bald, Mitko can't. He seems to just think ugly people go bald and attractive people do not. So whatever facial type you think goes bald, what do you think happens if they are castrated before puberty? They don't go bald. There is absolutely no way around it, androgens are to blame for androgenetic alopecia, that's why it's in the name. I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on this. If you guys want to persist with this foolishness have fun with it. I am only interested in discussions that help people get their hair back.

I dont think facial structure is extremely important, it is slightly impoertant to some degree but the main thing is the galea in my opinion. Also children with receded hairlines (the topic you skipped in your replies) dont have much dht. And androgens may cause hair loss, but if it wasnt for the inflamed galea there would be no need for more dht to get sent to the scalp. Balding men have higher levels of dht in their scalp and higher levels of dht in balding areas such as temples because they are under pressure. Why do balding men with smooth and flat galeas usually diffuse with little to no recession? Because tension is equally distributed and crown,vertex,forelock,temples have the same amount of pressure and thin at the same time and same speed.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are only interested in helping people with hairloss why did you comment on the thread in the first place? This is purely a discussion about the cause of hairloss and people have been doing this since ages. Ive looked at old threads where some members were all over the skull expansion theory, and nobody made hateful comments because this place was civil then according to old members who i dmd. Now very toxic members (not you pegasus, im talking about most of the others) are here and sh*t on anything.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this dwarf's hair perfect enough for you?
View attachment 147074

9.jpg
Kyle_Pacek - Copy.jpg

2 Guys you posted dont have an expanded top of the head like most dwarves do

These 2 guys have more proportional heads unlike the guys above
1722C6A6-E306-4E9A-83EF-D6442890A69C.jpeg
NYC-man-with-dwarfism-wears-hidden-camera-to-record-a-day-from-his-perspective.jpg

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bigger forehead, smaller forehead. Has nothing to do with balding. Those guys with bigger foreheads are born like that, they never had hair where mitko thinks they should have hair because nobody has hair on their forehead not because the tension made the hair fall out. It was never there to begin with.
Just out of curiosity are there studies where hairs from the scalp were transplanted on various places around the body and especially on the middle of the forehead.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity are there studies where hairs from the scalp were transplanted on various places around the body and especially on the middle of the forehead.

There's been scalp hair transplanted to the arm. I'm sure you could get a surgeon to transplant a single hair to your forehead if you'd like to try it. There's nothing that will stop it from growing there.

f3kXHnGX9WQqoaua7KPqd3-1200-80.jpg

65a0fe00-d0ad-11e9-9dbf-3e148a958044.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bigger forehead, smaller forehead. Has nothing to do with balding. Those guys with bigger foreheads are born like that, they never had hair where mitko thinks they should have hair because nobody has hair on their forehead not because the tension made the hair fall out. It was never there to begin with.
You are totally misinterpreting what i am saying. Not once have i talked about a big forehead. Big foreheads, small foreheads are normal. I am talking about receding hairlines.
Here is joe manganiello as a child with a big forehead with no recession at all8a1123231a085f4493acae87bf9776ea_lg.jpg

Here is christian bale with an average forhead with zero recession.89ce6faa2388a3833cc8dfd08d5a4c66.jpg

Liam payne as a child with a big forehead but no receded hairlineliam-1.jpg

Harry styles as a kid with a receded hairline 000028054-Harry_Styles_3.jpg

Wayne rooney with a norwood 4 as a kid_96862616_waynerooneyaged_rex.jpg

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are totally misinterpreting what i am saying. Not once have i talked about a big forehead. Big foreheads, small foreheads are normal. I am talking about receding hairlines.
Here is joe manganiello as a child with a big forehead with no recession at all

Wayne rooney grows back to NW1 in his teens
pa-505243.jpg

21293300-7710899-image-m-88_1574345437880.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wayne rooney grows back to NW1 in his teens
View attachment 147086

View attachment 147087
I dont think he has a norwood 1 in those photos, in the younger one his hairline is not even exposed, the reason you could see it so much in the other pic was because it was shaved down to the skin. In the photo when he is 18 he is not norwood 1 either. Here are pictures from different angles. Due to the way he is putting his hair it looks kind of like a norwood 1 from the front but look at these pictures.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1548281-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1548281-2048x2048.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 78
  • gettyimages-1548337-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1548337-2048x2048.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 96
  • Wayne-Rooney.jpg
    Wayne-Rooney.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image-16-for-wayne-rooney-hair-gallery-189638605.jpg
    image-16-for-wayne-rooney-hair-gallery-189638605.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 99

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
living with such a hairline for your whole life, you will find a decent way to style it but its not completely hidden. All these photos are just a few months apart. He had just turned 17 here.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1548281-2048x2048 (1).jpg
    gettyimages-1548281-2048x2048 (1).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 83
  • gettyimages-1781040-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1781040-2048x2048.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 74
  • gettyimages-1781055-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1781055-2048x2048.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 80
  • gettyimages-1770560-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1770560-2048x2048.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 75

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think he has a norwood 1 in those photos, in the younger one his hairline is not even exposed, the reason you could see it so much in the other pic was because it was shaved down to the skin. In the photo when he is 18 he is not norwood 1 either. Here are pictures from different angles. Due to the way he is putting his hair it looks kind of like a norwood 1 from the front but look at these pictures.
Even younger in the middle with Norwood-1 hairline.
zzdti39643.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even younger in the middle with Norwood-1 hairline.
View attachment 147092
if you look closely you can see how thin his hair is in the temples compared to the middle. You can see the norwood pattern. Maybe his hairline got a little better after that other picture, he was also back to a norwood 2 at age 17, there are buzzcut pictures of him on gettyimages at age 17 with norwood 2. Look at his hair compared to the boy next to him, the boy next to him has equally thick hair.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you look closely you can see how thin his hair is in the temples compared to the middle. You can see the norwood pattern. Maybe his hairline got a little better after that other picture, he was also back to a norwood 2 at age 17, there are buzzcut pictures of him on gettyimages at age 17 with norwood 2. Look at his hair compared to the boy next to him, the boy next to him has equally thick hair.
Yup, imo he doesn't look terribly recessed and it looks natural for him at that age.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, imo he doesn't look terribly recessed and it looks natural for him at that age.
In the older norwood 3 picture, if you look closely he is not completely bald in the norwood 0 areas. There are very thin hairs there that are not very visible. They could not grow properly due to hypoxia.
roone.jpg

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude it’s no use they are insane and clearly have ocd. Literally two craziest there is no point in trying

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes... I do have ocd, actually my ocd is very severe. Most people on this site have some form of ocd/bdd. There are different types of ocd. Mine is the type where i have very good attention to detail, I notice imperfections and correlations in things and can come to a conclusion on my own without sucking scientists' dicks all the time, i am not the crazy type of ocd person. A lot of people with ocd tend to notice differences, imperfections, correlations, etc. People with ocd do not overlook anything so you are basically taking back everything you said about me cherry picking pictures and making things up to fit a theory, Somebody with ocd would not do that. Thanks.

MeaslyOpenAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what then? Why do some women go bald or recede? When i asked someone else this they told me they inherited two male pattern baldness genes. Also since you are not entirely stupid like other people. Why do some children have receded hairlines, lots of people on this site always claim "oh ive always kind of had a receded hairline even as a kid", how do you explain this?
For women, my response would be the same as others.

But for kids, I read that children when they are still inside that sweet pu$$y, their mothers’ estrogen and other female hormones are supplied to them. So their male hormones are being suppressed. However, when the mother gives birth, the kid stops getting a decent flow of female hormones, and their male hormones would dominate and be at high levels for a certain period of time. This will lead to hair loss patterns in kids that are susceptible to this disease.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For women, my response would be the same as others.

But for kids, I read that children when they are still inside that sweet pu$$y, their mothers’ estrogen and other female hormones are supplied to them. So their male hormones are being suppressed. However, when the mother gives birth, the kid stops getting a decent flow of female hormones, and their male hormones would dominate and be at high levels for a certain period of time. This will lead to hair loss patterns in kids that are susceptible to this disease.

Every baby loses hair after it leaves the womb. But the hair grows back. In people with big galeas the hair at the temples just never grows as in non balding people with small and smooth galea.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what the two of you don’t get, is that this theory was popular like 70 years ago. They looked into this. It was largely dismissed. It is clearly androgens. I’ve seen guys with PERFECT hair take steroids, and they started rapidly balding. Their headshape did not change. For them, the excess dht either sped up their balding process like 20 years, or their hair couldn’t handle the excess dht. Prior to steroids they had great hair. The X factor is the androgens, and your sensitivity, not the head shape. And then on the other coin, Arnold shwartezenager had perfect hair during his bodybuilding career, and pretty much all of his adult life. As an older man, he’s almost completely bald. His head didn’t change, this sensitivity to androgens did. That is why some older women even thin out, because their androgens raise after menapause, and they also become more sensitive due to age. Their head shapes don’t change! Why is this not obvious? Even if head shape DID contribute, it’s still the ANDROGENS causing it, you can change your hormone levels you can’t change your f*****g head.