Risk Factors For Men That Increase The Likelyhood Of Hair Loss.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the only one making up rules as you go along with zeeeeeero explanation such as kids who have receded hairline just naturally have hairlines like that and they are not balding.
Maybe, just maybe it's really the natural hairline. I'm not saying it definitely is but why is it impossible? Where is the proof that everyone must have a NW0 as a kid?
Nonetheless Rooney is a brutal case. I have never seen that irl. He really is a abnormality.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf is wrong with you? DJ Khaled does not have the smoothest galea but it isnt expanded. You know what dont f*****g reply to me if you dont listent to what i say. Ive said plenty of times, galea is not the only thing that causes tension in your scalp. Facial structure can too, And if you have tension in your scalp but you have a smooth galea you will lose it in a diffuse pattern because the galea is smooth and tension is equally distributed rather than people with expanded galeas who have the most tension in certain areas like the temples but you are too f*****g stupid to even grasp what i am saying , it is too big for your little pea brain. If you want to reply to me f*****g read what i have already said, I am not making up rules, i have stated all of this stuff before. Now f*** off and dont reply to me because i keep having to repeat myself.
So where are the studies on this ? Or did you just observe something that no one has ever noticed when studying hair loss ? Weird tho I’m noticing people who wear red sneakers are way more likely to bald, here’s a bunch of pics of bald people wearing red sneakers. Explain why this kid who has a weird hair line is wearing red sneakers. Oh you can’t? Check mate

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe it's really the natural hairline. I'm not saying it definitely is but why is it impossible? Where is the proof that everyone must have a NW0 as a kid?
Nonetheless Rooney is a brutal case. I have never seen that irl. He really is a abnormality.
i see it a lot especially in england where kids have worse facial structures and galea. And why is it their natural hairline? Why is their hairline shaped in the same way men lose hair? Sure some kids have crooked, uneven hairlines which are normal, but we are talking about receding hairlines here. I see sooooo many people on this site who say theyve always had receding hairline as kids and unsuprisingly they lose even more hair as adults/teenagers. What sort of hairline did you have throughout your childhood if i may ask?

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So where are the studies on this ? Or did you just observe something that no one has ever noticed when studying hair loss ? Weird tho I’m noticing people who wear red sneakers are way more likely to bald, here’s a bunch of pics of bald people wearing red sneakers. Explain why this kid who has a weird hair line is wearing red sneakers. Oh you can’t? Check mate
jajajaja so funny. Take these stupid jokes somewhere else, int has already taken these jokes. Have i once backed out of an argument and told a stupid joke instead to change the subject?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not very smart either. This thread is so stupid.
can you answer my question since you are very smart? Why do some children have receded hairlines?

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Rithcie @Mitko1
Dwarves are strong evidence for scalp tension theory tbh. But there is still much to be explored.

karen-anderson-and-max-laird-pic-sm-719903603.jpg
0_PAY-PA-Real-Life-Mikey-Witous-Weightlifter.jpg
244B844000000578-2889195-image-a-35_1419790660116.jpg
Phil_Holden.jpg

With the exception of course. Dinklage is 100% on finasteride since it came out + great hair genetics for a dwarf. Then again the sample can always be non-randomized, having pictures of dwarves would be great.
3C4CE6C000000578-0-image-a-87_1484869811060.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Rithcie @Mitko1
Dwarves are strong evidence for scalp tension theory tbh. But there is still much to be explored.

View attachment 146986 View attachment 146987 View attachment 146988 View attachment 146989

With the exception of course. Dinklage is 100% on finasteride since it came out + great hair genetics for a dwarf. Then again the sample can always be non-randomized, having pictures of dwarves would be great.
View attachment 146990
what makes you think dinklage is on treatments? And yeah i was gonna say something about dwarves and also people with down syndrome. Good on you for posting it.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what makes you think dinklage is on treatments? And yeah i was gonna say something about dwarves and also people with down syndrome. Good on you for posting it.

Yup just checked out pics of men with down syndrome, all are balding somehow. Women always have thin hair, even with receding temples. Especially older ones.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant women with down syndrome.
oh my bad. The norwood 1 down syndrome guy does not have bad facial structure like 99% of people with down syndrome. He even has better facial structure than some men without the condition. It's just his eyes and mouth that are messed up.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant women with down syndrome.
yeah you are right. After constant searching i only found one woman with okay hair.
istockphoto-1035172342-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1035170638-1024x1024.jpg
It's like the rest of them are slowly balding, they have veery thin hair especially in the temples
I even found one woman who is a norwood 6. images (1).jpg nintchdbpict000287630064.jpg

now look at the rest.
JS144251168.jpg 3K6A0156.jpg Kelly-Marie-Jenkins.jpg

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor cranial and facial features do not "cause" male pattern baldness. Rather, it is part of the overall package. It is unusual for someone to inherit baldness but have all other traits that are genetically desirable (though it does obviously happen). Poor genetics are genereally inherited in groups, which is why balding men have undeveloped facial features, shorter stature, smaller "manhood", heart problems later in life, etc. I never heard poor eye sight before, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its either androgens(treatments are possible) or skull shape(no treatment).

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like this thread keeps getting more and more insane and I’m embarrassed to be arguing with mentally ill people, but some 17 year old who’s hairline is maturing is gonna see this and think his problem is his head shape lmao. Spreading false knowledge and acting like it’s likely a fact is dangerous and not the “purpose of sites like these”. This is misinformation and your not helping anyone

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh my bad. The norwood 1 down syndrome guy does not have bad facial structure like 99% of people with down syndrome. He even has better facial structure than some men without the condition. It's just his eyes and mouth that are messed up.
How is it then, that you have Down syndrome and yet are not completely bald yet?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor cranial and facial features do not "cause" male pattern baldness. Rather, it is part of the overall package. It is unusual for someone to inherit baldness but have all other traits that are genetically desirable (though it does obviously happen). Poor genetics are genereally inherited in groups, which is why balding men have undeveloped facial features, shorter stature, smaller "manhood", heart problems later in life, etc. I never heard poor eye sight before, but it wouldn't surprise me.
no. you need to go outside more. There are 6'5 balding men, 5'6 non balding men. Asians also are known for having smaller 'manhoods' but usually dont go bald because of their facial structure. It is not a group of shitty genes including 'a balding gene'. It is known that balding men have tighter scalps and if you have any common sense you could see theor galeas are also poorly shaped.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it then, that you have Down syndrome and yet are not completely bald yet?
not good to use a sever deformity to make fun of someone where there are actually people in real life who have it and suffer because of it. You are a f*****g prick. I usually hate it when people judge people by their online comments and i swear to god i f*****g knew you or pegasus would make this dumb joke, maybe not @pegasus2 because he's not an a**h**, from his other posts he's actually a straight up guy. But you are an a**h**. I hope you go bald. f*****g c***. You think you are a comedian. You try to convince us that you are happy in your life by constantly typing 'lmao, lmao, lmao'.

d.jpg

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie

Lol calm down. He is just a balding guy on the internet why are you upset? No point addressing insults from people you will never see.