RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
All sounds pretty fishy, I don't want to repeat myself, but this is going nowhere lol.

Don't expect a "cure" before 2050. 2070 sounds more plausible and realistic lol.

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
All sounds pretty fishy, I don't want to repeat myself, but this is going nowhere lol.

Don't expect a "cure" before 2050. 2070 sounds more plausible and realistic lol.
I think it makes perfectly sense, they need funding for further proceeding their technology and that's why they communicate via twitter now. I don't know who took this job but the guy is probably not a PR expert, sounds like some assistant in the lab got the task. Their technology is still in pre clinical stage and to ask for funding is a pretty normal process. What worries me more is that the scientific world didn't respond in a big way to their technology which could indicate that they are not that far with it. That there will be byproducts (like KASUI) from their research also makes sense to me. If the science is as good as I hope it is it will be proceeded further.

There is a lot of research in the stem cell sector, Koehler just recently had a paper where an organoid developed a human hair for which he gets a lot of credit for. It will take a couple of years until we have the legit procedure, but the basic science is already there and it's working apparently so it's just a matter of time.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Peptides is an old friend

44core

My Regimen
Reaction score
As people are often mentioned who might be interested in the procedure and donate, I want to name someone who could be really interested. I mean not such ridiculous names like Jeff Bezos but Lebron James LOL. As long as nobody got a chance to ask him, it doesn't help us any further tho. I'm just sure he is one of the celebs who much more likely to be interested and donating if he get the word to undergo the treatment as soon as it's undoubtedly that it works on humans.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's funny is they just said on their twitter that shampoo and scalp care have no basis in Androgenetic Alopecia treatment about the same time they announce a shampoo. lol At least they are honest though, the website says that the shampoo doesn't grow hair.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's funny is they just said on their twitter that shampoo and scalp care have no basis in Androgenetic Alopecia treatment about the same time they announce a shampoo. lol At least they are honest though, the website says that the shampoo doesn't grow hair.
Yeah they're pretty clear that it's just about getting it cleaned up for better penetration of the peptide

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah they're pretty clear that it's just about getting it cleaned up for better penetration of the peptide
Which is a polite way of saying we want to make extra money by selling you shampoo too.;)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is a polite way of saying we want to make extra money by selling you shampoo too.;)
Unfortunately, it makes me less confident in him as it feels like he is using his reputation to push products given all the hype surrounding his new research paper. Also would this be a weird way to secure funding? seems like a huge risk if you're looking for a fixed amount of money. What do you think of this opinion? Am im reading too much into it and Tsuji just wants a new car.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure Tsuji was approached by cosmetic companies to sell his name for a brand/product. If I were leading one of these companies, with a little awareness of what's happening on internet, that's what I would do.

I don't think the profit drawn from the sale of this peptide topical will fund Tsuji's further research in cloning. It sounds like they're pivoting.

As @Pigeon puts it, this whole Tsuji story became a joke since the opening of the Twitter account.

Wait and see. Rendez-vous in 2-3 years for the next joke. I know for sure I won't buy Kasui's peptide (nor the shampoo, nor the hair wax, nor the lip balm..). I must say the product design looks neat though. Too bad it's not BAY or KY inside

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr.Tsuji doesn‘t own us anything. His contribution to hair loss science is tremendous.

I don't confirm that Tsujis contribution to hair loss cience is tremendous... He hasn't done anything. His "hairloss cure" is a joke. He told in an interview in september 2018 that he will cure baldness in 2020. He wasnt even able to start a human trial before corona hits in. Now in 2021 he say that people should be patient.

This guy is simply a son of a b**ch which tells sh*t on hairlosscongresses and suck dicks of other doctors.
Collecting donations via twitter - this is embarrassing. He should beg in the Subway of tokyo - that would be more honored.

He hasnt done anything positive to hairloss and everybody in this forum celeberates him like a god. "DR TSUJIS RESEARCH IS GOVERNMENT BACKED. THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT WILL FORCE DR TSUJIS HAIR LOSS CURE TO THE MARKET WITH ALL MONEY AND LAWS THEY HAVE"

SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't confirm that Tsujis contribution to hair loss cience is tremendous... He hasn't done anything. His "hairloss cure" is a joke. He told in an interview in september 2018 that he will cure baldness in 2020. He wasnt even able to start a human trial before corona hits in. Now in 2021 he say that people should be patient.

This guy is simply a son of a b**ch which tells sh*t on hairlosscongresses and suck dicks of other doctors.
Collecting donations via twitter - this is embarrassing. He should beg in the Subway of tokyo - that would be more honored.

He hasnt done anything positive to hairloss and everybody in this forum celeberates him like a god. "DR TSUJIS RESEARCH IS GOVERNMENT BACKED. THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT WILL FORCE DR TSUJIS HAIR LOSS CURE TO THE MARKET WITH ALL MONEY AND LAWS THEY HAVE"

SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@RolfLeeBuckler deserves a medal ngl.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210309_130103.jpg

Rassman is a funny doctor! Lol

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 158838

Rassman is a funny doctor! Lol
Wrassman isn't wrong, but much like the Australian doctors who said similar, he also has skin in the game as the has his own products in the work to try and develop a cellular process to grow new hairs from moles. Riken and Stemson and their invitro studies are closer to human trials than his own product.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrassman isn't wrong, but much like the Australian doctors who said similar, he also has skin in the game as the has his own products in the work to try and develop a cellular process to grow new hairs from moles. Riken and Stemson and their invitro studies are closer to human trials than his own product.
Yeah well, what I sort of realized is that many docs are in a competition, aussies promoting HairClone and Wrassman his mole cells, while there are companies actually multiplying follicles within sharing studies, and still, they deny it and say it's "fake", shoking! Just to hype your own product, a shame!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah well, what I sort of realized is that many docs are in a competition, aussies promoting HairClone and Wrassman his mole cells, while there are companies actually multiplying follicles within sharing studies, and still, they deny it and say it's "fake", shoking! Just to hype your own product, a shame!
I think for a doctor in the hair industry, they probably have a right to be skeptical. I'm sure these guys are asked every week about a new study that will cure hairloss. He's also right, of course. Until Tsuji or Stemson actually show healthy follicles on the real head of a human, all they have is pre-clinical research, which anyone who follows the medical development process at all knows likely will never materialize into a human treatment.