RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to the talks of just a few months clinical trials?

If we’re talking years, I’m gonna have to tune out again for my own good. Have life to try my best to live. I’ll be 40 by the time this could be available to me and by then I guarantee you I won’t care nearly as much about having hair anymore. I’ll be glad if it’s available for my kids, if I find a woman good enough to have them with.
Believe it or not, there are a lot of happy people who didn’t get married or have kids until their 40’s. I know the future as a young bald/balding dude is anxiety inducing AF but you’ll find your way. Women in their late 20’s / early 30’s start to become more and more accepting of bald men as their priorities change.

Just remember, the girls in their twenties who settle for a deadbeat with model looks will be the divorcees in 10-15 years time.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe it or not, there are a lot of happy people who didn’t get married or have kids until their 40’s. I know the future as a young bald/balding dude is anxiety inducing AF but you’ll find your way. Women in their late 20’s / early 30’s start to become more and more accepting of bald men as their priorities change.

Just remember, the girls in their twenties who settle for a deadbeat with model looks will be the divorcees in 10-15 years time.
Exactly this. I'm only 28 now and have pretty decent hair, but the attitude towards balding has dramatically shifted from the time I was in my early 20s and noticed thinning and my age group now. While it seemed like a death blow at 20, now vast majority of girls really don't give a sh*t, even at just 28. One of my good friends from university was fully bald by 22, has had 0 problems with women during then and now, met his current girl at 26 and now is recently engaged.

People mature pretty quickly into their late 20s and hair becomes much less important as literally 20-30% of guys have some noticeable recession already.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Strong cope there. Most attractive people are also successful. The guy with the model looks probably has more money than you, and will have a happier marriage too. Who wants a woman in her late 30s? Women expire at age 25, of course a woman in her 30s will settle for anything she can get.
Yep, men with hair can sleep around until 35+ then marry a 25 year old woman and have a happy life. Men who bald in their 20s settle for fatties and are seldom truly happy.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly the only situation I understand people having existential crisis over is balding at a young age. I cant imagine being in high school and losing your hair-- seems like god just playing a cruel joke on those dudes

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
:D
This forum never ceases to amaze me.
women have lost 90% of their eggs at age 30
strong cope is ugly incels making kids with 30+year old women. for fucks sake if you are ugly man up and don't let your son go through the same sh*t by passing on your genes with a woman past her expiration date. absolutely pathetic

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man wtf, some of the things i am reading here say that many of you need help.
You consider women as inferior beings that search for money and dicks, then complain because they don't even look at you. Being bald is the last of a long list of problems you have there, but this is not the right place to discuss them.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
women have lost 90% of their eggs at age 30
Yeah, women are just breeding machines. I’m all about my eggs.

But I’m sure you would be dating women in their twenties until the day you die, if it wasn’t for the fact you are balding. Great cope.

I will take out the popcorn to watch your dating life when you are a balding guy of 40.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, women are just breeding machines. I’m all about my eggs.

But I’m sure you would be dating women in their twenties until the day you die, if it wasn’t for the fact you are balding. Great cope.

I will take out the popcorn to watch your dating life when you are a balding guy of 40.
well I'm not going to pass on my balding genes so eggs in fact do not matter to me. What matters to me though, is that my partner is hot and finds me hot, and not only settles for me because I have "my sh*t together". That's some huge *** cope.
I'm already bald without "having my sh*t together" at 29, and dating a hot 23 year old, because I happen to be pretty good looking and baldness is my only failo. I'm in fact a hair system away from doing what you are proposing (dating 20 somethings in my 40s) and I might just start doing that when I need to (not getting prime vagina anymore). let's face it, most men look like sh*t even with hair. 95% of men look completely asexual to prime women

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, this thread hit rock bottom.
This forum hit rock bottom.
I'll just follow actual news from follicle thought and avoid wasting time here.
Don't think anyone will miss me, except for latin lover pegasus.
I'm out
Good call man.