RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
women have lost 90% of their eggs at age 30
strong cope is ugly incels making kids with 30+year old women. for fucks sake if you are ugly man up and don't let your son go through the same sh*t by passing on your genes with a woman past her expiration date. absolutely pathetic
Dude what the actual f*** did I just read. You got some serious issues and I truly feel sorry for you. God bless

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude what the actual f*** did I just read. You got some serious issues and I truly feel sorry for you. God bless
women turn down men for hair every f*****g day mate, I don't see an issue with men pointing out biological realities. at least every woman has a prime. some men never really get to live in the first place. some men have everything, while others have nothing and have to settle for the crumbs. brutal

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The biggest cope in this entire forum is that hair = success (whether dating or career)

If you are unsuccessful it's because of what is missing in your head not what's missing on top of your head

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The biggest cope in this entire forum is that hair = success (whether dating or career)

If you are unsuccessful it's because of what is missing in your head not what's missing on top of your head
Lol, yep. It's really that simple.

Anyone who thinks that hair will be the reason you don't accomplish any single goal in life is just making excuses for why they themselves failed (or will fail) at that goal.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not specifically losing hair, it's the accompanying loss of confidence that comes with it. Hair loss hits some people really hard. Perhaps they don't have the support networks, or haven't managed to find a real passion in life by the time it hits in which case they can feel rather overwhelmed by how important it feels.

Objectively it's no reason you can't succeed in whatever you want to (though let's be real it does impact dating quite heavily when younger) but someone's subjective experience of hair loss can definitely leave them more vulnerable to negative feedback loops that hinder quality of life.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair hairlosstalk accurately resembles the hair loss experience, which is a utter nightmare
while we are applying our minoxidil and zix to remain our diffuse norwood 3 (which makes us invisible anyways), nw1 chad wakes up with literally zero cortisol. as he looks on his phone, he realizes it got blown up by a dozen young girls last night. he doesn't even respond to most of them. chad has zero worries in his life. he knows he has all the time to have fun now and doesn't have to settle until his late 30s. he asked his boss if he could leave work at 3pm today so he'd have time to visit his favorite fast food place (which he goes to on a daily basis) before stacy comes over, and of course he said yes :)

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Strong cope there. Most attractive people are also successful. The guy with the model looks probably has more money than you, and will have a happier marriage too. Who wants a woman in her late 30s? Women expire at age 25, of course a woman in her 30s will settle for anything she can get.
Wow, one can only pitty this level of ignorance.

Some of the best looking guys (with incredible sets of hair) I know have coke addictions and are miserable working dead-end jobs. But to you this is probably still better than shaving your head and moving on with your life right? Idiot.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, one can only pitty this level of ignorance.

Some of the best looking guys (with incredible sets of hair) I know have coke addictions and are miserable working dead-end jobs. But to you this is probably still better than shaving your head and moving on with your life right? Idiot.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
God you're dumb. Physical attractiveness is correlated with intelligence, and the correlation is stronger for men than women. Of course it's been proven time and again that intelligence is correlated with wealth. There's always the exception to the rule, but in general if a man is better looking than you he's also smarter than you, asks that means he's probably more successful than you too. Sorry you got screwed in the genetic lottery, but don't be mad at me, be mad at your parents for bad breeding. You guys that hate good looking men need therapy

I don't mean to bust your bubble, but there are many studies that say the exact opposite as well. I recall one study, where the "ugliest" 3% of people on earth were not only significant more intelligent then the population mean but also earned significantly more.

The point being that you are just as full of sh*t as your belief system, you just don't realize how easy it is to vindicate your opinions by means of confirmation bias. No one here (should) hate good looking men, but what you seem to have is a pathological obsession with vanity that allows you to blindly throw common sense out the window.

What you are saying is not fully incorrect, because attractive people "on average" do make slightly more money then unattractive people, but what you seem to be missing is that it isn't the hair (alone) that makes someone attractive or unattractive. It's the symmetry and sizing of the face, the angle of the jaw, etc, that allows the human mind to make these judgments as well, but it isn't an all encompassing science.

I can think of the wealthiest people on the planet off the top of my head, and pretty much 90%+ of them are conventionally non-attractive (as means to say they are not ugly but not beautiful). Bezos, Gates, Musk, Arnault, Buffet, Ellison, Ortega, Zuckerberg, (Page & Brin are pretty decent looking actually), Jack Ma, the Kochs, etc etc etc are really not great looking people, now or in their youth, yet those are the public richest people in the world.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Many studies" but not a single source. I think we can all agree that the 3% of ugliest people on earth are all aboriginals, and they don't have any wealth lol

I never said hair alone makes people attractive or not. I look better bald than you ever did with hair, I can almost guarantee that.

Now who's engaging in confirmation bias. You just pick out the ugly guys who are rich and think that disproves the studies, while ignoring the ones who are good looking. Donald Trump was actually a good looking man in his youth, Peter Thiel, Jack Dorsey, the Rothschild family. Sure some billionaires are less than average, I'll concede that there might be something different about the super wealthy. Things tend to go haywaire at the extremes of any spectrum. It takes more than intelligence become a billionaire. Maybe someone like Bill Gates who is intelligent but also ugly has no social life so he spends his entire childhood tinkering with computers. If he was attractive he still would have been successful because of his intelligence, but having a social life might have prevented him from becoming a billionaire.

Let's go back to what started this conversation. Someone said, "the girls in their twenties who settle for a deadbeat with model looks will be the divorcees in 10-15 years time."

That statement is clearly not accurate, but you had no problem with it, yet you and all the other uggos come out of the woodwork to attack me for daring to say that good looking men are not deadbeats. You sound like the type that hates to see Tom Brady winning because he is a good looking guy with a beautiful wife. That's literally the only reason men hate him, because they are envious. He's undoubtedly the best quarterback of all time, yet half of these fat ugly football fans can't admit it, and for no other reason than their wives want to f%$# him
I didn't cherry pick anything, I literally took the top 10-12~ richest people on the 2020 forbes list lol, and literally 2 of them were "maybe" attractive as older guys but not in their youth as they achieved success. Of course there are attractive billionaires, but my whole point was that looks are not the core factor in success, only a possible contributory one. I also don't have a problem with the statement of the divorcees because it's probably true. People who marry based on looks and not a mixture of factors (including physical attraction) are probably much more likely to fail.

The fact that you need to tell random strangers on a hair loss forum that you are more attractive then them just shows how insecure you are about your looks. In this scenario you are actually proving my point though, that hair is not the only deciding factor in being attractive or not.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, ok. Your gut tells you this so it must be true.
Last comment, but you really would wager that marriages based solely on physical attraction and almost nothing else would last on average as long as ones that are multi-faceted? Ie some base level of physical attraction, common career/life goals and compatible personalities? Of course the attractiveness gets you in the door to make those connections with more attractive people, but we all know people who date only based on looks, and most of us would probably wager those people to be the soonest divorced/newly single down the line.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think attractive people marry solely based on physical attraction? You really have weird ideas about attractive people.
Okay strawman. I literally constructed the scenario in my post, but if you really need me to spell it out, no one is implying what you said. It doesn't mean that there aren't relationships and marriages that have over emphasized the physical aspect over the others mentioned.

Some of my more attractive single co-workers and friends have laundry lists of physical aspects they're looking for in guys, yet every time they get into relationships it goes south despite being close to 30. What's more likely in this scenario? That every guy they meet is shitty? Or that they are putting too much emphasis on physical attributes rather then an overall person? What's the likely outcome here if they don't find mr.perfect? That these girls settle for an uglier dude after having such high standards? Or that they end up with their ideal picture of a guy and end up personally less happy in other areas? It doesn't mean people are marrying solely based on physical attraction, but it's the only primary initial driver of the relationship. Eventually people put in that situation who don't find the ideal person will be prone to settle on whatever they deem less important, which for these girls has been everything but attraction.

I'm also not saying that there is anything wrong with the scenario above, just showing how it leads to people getting into long-term relationships that were based only on attraction. It happens. People marry incredibly shitty people because they over-compensated in other areas.

Last edited:

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God you're dumb. Physical attractiveness is correlated with intelligence, and the correlation is stronger for men than women. Of course it's been proven time and again that intelligence is correlated with wealth. There's always the exception to the rule, but in general if a man is better looking than you he's also smarter than you, asks that means he's probably more successful than you too. Sorry you got screwed in the genetic lottery, but don't be mad at me, be mad at your parents for bad breeding. You guys that hate good looking men need therapy

Lmao. Correlation = Causation now. This is incredibly stupid even by this boards standards. I went to a top 3 school in my country and I will tell you for a verified fact that the smartest kids there, which is basically all of them were not good looking. This is one of the most insane things I have ever read. I don't hate attractive men, I class myself as attractive and have done super well with women my entire life, this statement is completely insane. Yes they have more success with women, no they are not more intelligent. There is literally NO scientific basis to this statement. I forgot all the "nerds" who were picked on in school happened to be the most good looking. There is some insane people on here