RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Many studies" but not a single source. I think we can all agree that the 3% of ugliest people on earth are all aboriginals, and they don't have any wealth lol

I never said hair alone makes people attractive or not. I look better bald than you ever did with hair, I can almost guarantee that.

Now who's engaging in confirmation bias. You just pick out the ugly guys who are rich and think that disproves the studies, while ignoring the ones who are good looking. Donald Trump was actually a good looking man in his youth, Peter Thiel, Jack Dorsey, the Rothschild family. Sure some billionaires are less than average, I'll concede that there might be something different about the super wealthy. Things tend to go haywaire at the extremes of any spectrum. It takes more than intelligence become a billionaire. Maybe someone like Bill Gates who is intelligent but also ugly has no social life so he spends his entire childhood tinkering with computers. If he was attractive he still would have been successful because of his intelligence, but having a social life might have prevented him from becoming a billionaire.

Let's go back to what started this conversation. Someone said, "the girls in their twenties who settle for a deadbeat with model looks will be the divorcees in 10-15 years time."

That statement is clearly not accurate, but you had no problem with it, yet you and all the other uggos come out of the woodwork to attack me for daring to say that good looking men are not deadbeats. You sound like the type that hates to see Tom Brady winning because he is a good looking guy with a beautiful wife. That's literally the only reason men hate him, because they are envious. He's undoubtedly the best quarterback of all time, yet half of these fat ugly football fans can't admit it, and for no other reason than their wives want to f%$# him
LOLOLOL Jack Dorsey?! Trump?! holy sh*t I can see why you think you are atrractive if you consider those attractive guys. Also Tom Brady, people hate ANYONE who is on the most successful team, as is the case in literally ANY sport. You live in a really weird world, do you think people hate Lionel Messi because he's good looking? Do you think people hated Alex Ferguson (google him) because he was good looking, or maybe he managed the most dominant team at the time . Same thing happens all over sports, I can tell you have no more than a passing interest in sports or you would know this. I remember Wayne Rooney being hated because he's such a good looking guy. You have a crazy high opinion of yourself, it's super sad to me.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, would like if someone reviews Hairliciously's new video. XD
Tsuji’s reply of ‘not wanting to get peoples hopes up’ was a lil disappointing imo.. it seemed liked they were tryna excite us a few weeks back... Then again he’s probably sick of the obsessive cult of hairloss sufferers hanging on his every word

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. Correlation = Causation now. This is incredibly stupid even by this boards standards. I went to a top 3 school in my country and I will tell you for a verified fact that the smartest kids there, which is basically all of them were not good looking. This is one of the most insane things I have ever read. I don't hate attractive men, I class myself as attractive and have done super well with women my entire life, this statement is completely insane. Yes they have more success with women, no they are not more intelligent. There is literally NO scientific basis to this statement. I forgot all the "nerds" who were picked on in school happened to be the most good looking. There is some insane people on here
Nobody is talking about causation, retard, we are talking strictly about correlation. The cause here is irrelevant to the discussion. The point here is that physical attractiveness and success are positively correlated regardless of the cause. Too many room temp IQs on this board

Last edited:

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is talking about causation, retard, we are talking strictly about correlation. The cause here is irrelevant to the discussion. The point here is that physical attractiveness and success are positively correlated regardless of the cause. Too many room temp IQs on this board
Omg lol, your IQ is single digits. Correlation means f*****g nothing lol. The rain in South America could correlate with the amount of times I have a wank. That doesn’t mean me having a wank is the cause of it. Yikes man. This website should help you:

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any possibility that you guys can keep the off topic out of this thread? I am kind of excited when I see a new post here but then again there are only posts about personal problems

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg lol, your IQ is single digits. Correlation means f*****g nothing lol. The rain in South America could correlate with the amount of times I have a wank. That doesn’t mean me having a wank is the cause of it. Yikes man. This website should help you:

You literal freaking mouth breather! I never said being attractive is the cause of them being more successful, I only said that they ARE more successful on AVERAGE. This is indisputable, several studies show that physically attractive people are more successful. What that means is that there is a correlation between physical attractiveness and success. That is all I'm saying. I'm not making an argument that physical attraction causes success. Done interacting with you now, you really are too stupid to shine my shoes. All you know how to do is repeat a phrase that you see people use on reddit, and you don't have a clue what it even means or what we are talking about. I don't understand how you can even tie your own shoelaces being this stupid

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literal freaking mouth breather! I never said being attractive is the cause of them being more successful, I only said that they ARE more successful on AVERAGE. This is indisputable, several studies show that physically attractive people are more successful. What that means is that there is a correlation between physical attractiveness and success. That is all I'm saying. I'm not making an argument that physical attraction causes success. Done interacting with you now, you really are too stupid to shine my shoes. All you know how to do is repeat a phrase that you see people use on reddit, and you don't have a clue what it even means or what we are talking about. I don't understand how you can even tie your own shoelaces being this stupid
whats your .me account buddy boyo

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
while the lurkers are busy scrolling through the 48 pages of information in this thread the riken social media manager is wondering which trump tweet to retweet next. it's over

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mientras los merodeadores están ocupados desplazándose por las 48 páginas de información de este hilo, el administrador de redes sociales de riken se pregunta qué tweet de triunfo retuitear a continuación. se acabó
Can you explain it?

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO lol, you said this :

"but in general if a man is better looking than you he's also smarter than you," that is complete nonsense. As i've proven, you are super dumb.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO lol, you said this :

"but in general if a man is better looking than you he's also smarter than you," that is complete nonsense. As i've proven, you are super dumb.
What pegasus says is not completely dumb. Genes being pleiotropics, certain genes that code proteins that act directly or indirectly on intelligence (neuronal cells structure, etc...) code also some proteins that act on physical attractiveness (typically, some proteins that play a role in bone growth for exemple). Then the "quality" of these genes predicts the intelligence AND attractivity of each individuals, at least in part.

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
What pegasus says is not completely dumb. Genes being pleiotropics, certain genes that code proteins that act directly or indirectly on intelligence (neuronal cells structure, etc...) code also some proteins that act on physical attractiveness (typically, some proteins that play a role in bone growth for exemple). Then the "quality" of these genes predicts the intelligence AND attractivity of each individuals, at least in part.
U trippin now bro