RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its just sad jon knight was a failure for using tissue technology
Unironically he originally gave all this bs about how they'd trial it within a year and know whether it works by the end of that rather than wait. His words were "It will not take years like Tsuji, etc..it will be much, much sooner." That was in 2019 and he's made one excuse after another since. What a joke.

The science behind Tissuse seems solid and Japan would've been the way to get it out asap so in the end we pay the price for his incompetency.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Is, so to speak, the #rhythm of the body. It's a beautiful #orchestra. Your #eyebrows and #eyelashes grow beautifully when you are young, but your eyebrows grow longer from around your 40s. This is because the #rhythm comes. #Aging is a disorder of #rhythm."

I wonder who's coming up with these Tweets. Kind of seems like they hired some random teen to manager their Twitter.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Is, so to speak, the #rhythm of the body. It's a beautiful #orchestra. Your #eyebrows and #eyelashes grow beautifully when you are young, but your eyebrows grow longer from around your 40s. This is because the #rhythm comes. #Aging is a disorder of #rhythm."

I wonder who's coming up with these Tweets. Kind of seems like they hired some random teen to manager their Twitter.
But "Hair is a collection of dead cells" is very realistic

H

Reaction score

"Use this collection of herbs and natural oils to get your body back in it's natural rhythm"... thatll be next the hairloss industry doesnt release new effective treatments as a rule.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Use this collection of herbs and natural oils to get your body back in it's natural rhythm"... thatll be next the hairloss industry doesnt release new effective treatments as a rule.
Sound more like a shitty influencer account on Instagram

Evanc00

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 08.55.06.png

I wonder is this one of the growth topicals that Youngjet had mentioned? Seemingly some good news.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can a company that develop a cure even tried to find a treatment ? They working on a CURE! I dont get it.

and for somthing thats deliver minoxidil result? Comon

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We wait for a cure, cloning, the real deal....what do we get? Minoxidil+.. life is sad