RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Mustang24

Reaction score
Ready for your mind to be blown?
Mask wearing was not about preventing anything. Worldwide change due to people now having hair from not having it. The intelligence agencies couldn’t keep up with facial recognition so they knew they had to up their game up. Head size, ears, etc Mass amounts of people going from bald to having hair within a short time period. The cure is here.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found out that the twitter account posted pictures from 2016. Thats just WEIRD reposting old stuff. Xd

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You claimed that the reason they went bankrupt/fail was because of the fail of their technology. That’s not true. They succeeded. They were stopped due to other factors. That’s all. Sooner rather than later you will thank Organ for laying down the groundwork so that you can get this procedure done in 10 years. They deserve to be treated with respect.
Stating (the obvious,) that the main reason that the company went bankrupt is because research stalled for many years is not disrespectful bro. Stuff like that happens in the business world all the time.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my final statement. After that I have to learn again. You are pretending to have negative news today. The preclinical study is complete and the right studies are about to begin. We have never been that far. The work was published in Nature, which has very strict requirements. The only negative is that it was just mice. I believe.
and dont forget, getting a paper accepted by nature probably takes between 6-12 month. Meaning the content of the paper is already "old news"

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and dont forget, getting a paper accepted by nature probably takes between 6-12 month. Meaning the content of the paper is already "old news"
"PS: Scientific Reports (SR) is not Nature, it is one of tons of journals owned by Nature, but it does not have the same quality. Some choose to publish there when rejected by Nature, while others send SR because it is open access and want a broader readership, especially if you want to attract investors." - @waynakyo

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're looking at it the wrong way. They used Organ to develop the technology. Now they have a working technology for hair multiplication, and a fresh start without any obligations, debt or otherwise.
Sure. It was the plan all along: stall research for many years, bankrupt Organ, make investors lose all the invested money.

Then do a "fresh start" while literately asking for donations and a new partner for clinical trials

Lol these stories are so entertaining, please keep the fairy tales coming Pegasus :D

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Our culture system establishes a method for cyclical regeneration of hair follicles from hair follicle stem cells," says Tsuji, "and will help make hair follicle regeneration therapy a reality in the near future." As preclinical animal-safety tests using these cultured cells were completed in 2019, the next step in the process is clinical trials."

"RIKEN is primarily an institute that does basic research," explains Tsuji. "And clinical trials usually require outside collaborators. We are therefore looking for a partner company to help develop the clinical applications and welcome donations to promote the R&D."

Interesting. Tsuji said that they completed safety tests back in 2019. I wonder why they didn't do any kind of announcements regarding that back then or in 2020.

Also, he also said they are looking for "donations", not investments. I wonder if the wording he used is deliberate.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why have you (randomly) put obvious in brackets? haha

If you remove the bracketed word from the sentence, the sentence should still make sense.. plus 'stating the obvious' is a phrase.

Once again, the notion that they closed down to stagnated research alone is unsubstantiated and far from obvious considering its funded by a government that got hit by covid.
You are making a big confusion here. It's Riken that is funded by the gov, and they are still going.

Organ was a private co that had private investors. It's beside the point, but if they already had investment from the government please share here the source of that info otherwise you are totally making things up.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I put the comma after the "obvious" that was missing, happy now grammar police

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stating (the obvious,) that the main reason that the company went bankrupt is because research stalled for many years is not disrespectful bro. Stuff like that happens in the business world all the time.

Both sentences work

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
armondo jose said that in their 2019 trials they didn't establish hair cycling and throughput rate during follicle formation in vitro
"Our culture system establishes a method for cyclical regeneration of hair follicles from hair follicle stem cells," says Tsuji, "and will help make hair follicle regeneration therapy a reality in the near future." As preclinical animal-safety tests using these cultured cells were completed in 2019, the next step in the process is clinical trials."

"RIKEN is primarily an institute that does basic research," explains Tsuji. "And clinical trials usually require outside collaborators. We are therefore looking for a partner company to help develop the clinical applications and welcome donations to promote the R&D."

Interesting. Tsuji said that they completed safety tests back in 2019. I wonder why they didn't do any kind of announcements regarding that back then or in 2020.

Also, he also said they are looking for "donations", not investments. I wonder if the wording he used is deliberate.

frank33

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another interesting, kinda of trivial fact.

Tsuji is still using mouse cells in his research. I wonder if his findings would translate to human cells.

Stemson is using human DP cells (at least) already.
Unfortunately this means we could see every finding being useless when transferred to humans, as many times has already happened in the hair loss research wolrd.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still going round in circles, Riken was government funded as you stated. Who do you think was doing the mass of the funding?
Also please apply the same rule to yourself, as your the one who's making claims constantly without verifiable proof.
Here kitty:

ITOCHU Corporation ("ITOCHU", Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President and COO: Yoshihisa Suzuki), Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui", Head office: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, President and CEO: Tatsuo Yasunaga),and Iyogin Capital Company Limited. ("IC company", Head office: Matsuyama-city, Ehime, Representative Director: Kenichi Oizumi) have invested approximately \590million to subscribe to a third-party allotment of new shares by Organ Technologies Inc. ("OT company", Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President: Yasuhiro Sugimura) .

Your turn now. Are you going to post the sources to back your claims or are you just making things up on the go

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately this means we could see every finding being useless when transferred to humans, as many times has already happened in the hair loss research wolrd.
Thats my biggest concern. We have been there so.many.times.