Reversing Hair Loss with Success

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t need a microscope to see the results of a hair loss treatment. You just don’t. There are so many red flags in this story. There aren’t even any before pictures of the same slick bald area being slick bald.
The entire modus operandi, the writing style, the “all natural ingredients”, the close-up pictures... it all reminds me so much of a certain scam from years ago. And a lot of gullible people lost money on that one.

Also, scalp health is important, but having a healthy scalp does not mean that you will grown back your hair. You need growth stimulants for that.

Please see below on the left a picture of miniaturization set off against his results ;)

Attachments

• 940E1AD8-04A7-4E62-99FA-47AEF1C1D501.jpeg
    940E1AD8-04A7-4E62-99FA-47AEF1C1D501.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 3B86C9FB-C788-45F1-855E-E0B5D5226C4A.jpeg
    3B86C9FB-C788-45F1-855E-E0B5D5226C4A.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 89

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t need a microscope to see the results of a hair loss treatment. You just don’t. There are so many red flags in this story. There aren’t even any before pictures of the same slick bald area being slick bald.
The entire modus operandi, the writing style, the “all natural ingredients”, the close-up pictures... it all reminds me so much of a certain scam from years ago. And a lot of gullible people lost money on that one.

Also, scalp health is important, but having a healthy scalp does not mean that you will grown back your hair. You need growth stimulants for that.

Please see below on the left a picture of miniaturization set off against his results ;)
So tell me if you are so smart. What scam artist gives it to a whole network for free? What scam artist spends all this time writing you and the other people with questions on this forum? What scam artist shares their own personal experience in total honesty and is consistent in his writing? FYI- I'm done replying or writing anyone on this forum that keeps pestering me about the validity of what I'm doing. There are a few of you that are simply vultures picking apart every piece of flesh till there's nothing left. There ard also people that are patient and understand I didn't come here with all the answers. I've done a lot of work on forums and a few of you are really not here for solution, you are here to debunk everything that comes your way. I'm signing out till I'm done with trials because you have no consideration for the time I've given you and a few others. I'm not angry, upset or feeling jaded in any way. Sometimes you have to say no to some people with your time because their are others that want your time and deserve it more. I truly wish you the best and if your done trolling me we can just stop now. Move on to someone you think has the solution because your only wasting YOUR time. Why give me the time of day? You think your opinion is going to save or help anyone. Find more solution oriented people if I'm not representing what you are seeking. You see people that do what you are doing are no different than all the people that screwed us over with the promise of getting our hair back. Take care my friend and find what you're looking for cause it's obviously not here.

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
So tell me if you are so smart. What scam artist gives it to a whole network for free? What scam artist spends all this time writing you and the other people with questions on this forum? What scam artist shares their own personal experience in total honesty and is consistent in his writing? FYI- I'm done replying or writing anyone on this forum that keeps pestering me about the validity of what I'm doing. There are a few of you that are simply vultures picking apart every piece of flesh till there's nothing left. There ard also people that are patient and understand I didn't come here with all the answers. I've done a lot of work on forums and a few of you are really not here for solution, you are here to debunk everything that comes your way. I'm signing out till I'm done with trials because you have no consideration for the time I've given you and a few others. I'm not angry, upset or feeling jaded in any way. Sometimes you have to say no to some people with your time because their are others that want your time and deserve it more. I truly wish you the best and if your done trolling me we can just stop now. Move on to someone you think has the solution because your only wasting YOUR time. Why give me the time of day? You think your opinion is going to save or help anyone. Find more solution oriented people if I'm not representing what you are seeking. You see people that do what you are doing are no different than all the people that screwed us over with the promise of getting our hair back. Take care my friend and find what you're looking for cause it's obviously not here.
BTW- I'm talking to an attorney and she's suggesting open-source and going non-profit. I still have trials to conduct and she agrees not to release until legally set up. Stay tuned.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

we are not upset or trolling we are just desperate or at least i am ... i'm going to die bald and that sucks tbh

we can't solve the hairloss riddle unless we genetically engineered the AR receptor before birth our subhuman genetics will always catch up and i don't want to turn into a tranny to keep the shitty hair i got rn

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will refrain from posting anything further until I have finished my trials.
This is my one and only post till I have something more concrete
I'm signing out till I'm done with trials because you have no consideration for the time I've given you and a few others.
Yes, do your trials first, and then come back with hard facts and reliable pictures. And then we can talk.
At the moment there is nothing to discuss.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't be angry let's wait and seee

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I normally give people the benefit of the doubt, but this particular story is giving me flashbacks to a particular scam from years ago. There was also a lot of talk about attorneys then. Perhaps I’m wrong though, we shall see.

But, I mean, who would start talking to an attorney and thinking about the legal side, if they don’t even have visible results yet. I see this as a bit unlikely.

Anyway, if ever I’m proven wrong, and I have just been paranoid, I will be the first to apologize to HairNinja, but for the moment I’m following my gut feeling about this.

Last edited:

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are sharing NOTHING.

How can you have the nerve to come here to boast about "your results" without saying what you're using and try to pretend that you're of any help? That's just being an idiot.

Ultimately the idea that you have found any groundbreaking protocol is pretty much a delusion based on your posts. Unlikely is an understatement.

If it was up to me this type of posts should receive a warning. And do not take this personal, it's just a forum quality-peer review. You will be more than welcome by many users the day you decide to formulate your posts with content that can be discussed.
You're right! I'm a liar and have nothing to share with this forum. You've all debunked another myth in the spectrum of hair loss. Kudos to you. The moderator should have booted me long ago for stringing along the desperate souls that dared to have living threads via this post. Honestly, I'm just telling you what your ears and eyes are only tuning into. For all if you that give a S, I will be going open-source via YouTube if results are as expected. I can see you haven't read all the threads. If you did, you'd see I've apologized on several occasions about me being overzealous regarding early stage results. I'm moving on. I've been a moderator for forums and involved with many forums personally in the past and this is perht

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 100% right! I won't waste anyone else's time here. The moderator should have taken this post down long ago. I'm done apologizing for my overzealousness in early stage results. I will be going the open-source via YouTube if all goes well. For now, I'm completely signing out of this forum. Thought I could find professionals in the field of hair loss here, but that's not the case (i.e. Dermatologist, Doctors, etc.). I did find someone on my own that is interested in looking at my work and documentation via my attorney. We will be looking at actual trials should all go well. Of course this is early stage discussions. Best to all and again, my apologies if I've created what appear to be false hope. All the best!

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 100% right! I won't waste anyone else's time here. The moderator should have taken this post down long ago. I'm done apologizing for my overzealousness in early stage results. I will be going the open-source via YouTube if all goes well. For now, I'm completely signing out of this forum. Thought I could find professionals in the field of hair loss here, but that's not the case (i.e. Dermatologist, Doctors, etc.). I did find someone on my own that is interested in looking at my work and documentation via my attorney. We will be looking at actual trials should all go well. Of course this is early stage discussions. Best to all and again, my apologies if I've created what appear to be false hope. All the best!
cure us brah please. we can't trust dermalologist especially locals one the know sh*t about hairloss. when i go to see mine i've to dictate him what to write on the prescription

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah another thread of a dude "reversing" hairloss and not saying what he used. Just make an e-book bru