Reversing Hair Loss with Success

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have been suffering from slow gradual hair loss for over 25 years. It was a very painful process in my mid to late twenties to be thinning so much, but over time this being bald businesses thickens your skin to how others think or don't about us baldies. Although, I don't need my hair to feel good about who I am anymore, I have always felt it to be unnatural to lose my hair in the first place. With that being said, I've been highly motivated and passionate to finding a cure on my own and via many products/routines. I've tried a ton of different methods, solutions, creams, oils, massages, dieting, exercising and more. All with very little success. I've sifted through every single piece of content via search engines, forums and videos and have applied some crazy techniques to little to no avail. To be frank, almost all the products, suggestions and methods are a total waste of time now that I have knowledge and solution to the problem.

To further explain, I have found a solution for the mass majority of us suffering from hair loss. Mind you, I'm a bit excited and my results are mine alone. I'm going on my 16th week of this method that I've put together and the results are staggering under the microscope I'm using. The results to the naked eye are slightly visible, but not like what I'm seeing under the microscope. You see, 15 weeks of doing this is not nearly enough time to see visible results with the naked eye and dealing with normal hair growth cycles. I can tell you, what appeared to be dead follicles, which look calcified and dried out under a microscope and are producing no hair entirely, are coming back to life and growing tiny to full-size hair shafts. I'm entirely shocked that a Dermatologist, Scientist or Doctor in the field of hair loss hasn't figured this out. I'm an average Joe with no background or medical degree, so how is it I've figured out a solution that is opening up and restoring dead, dormant hair follicles on the crown and forehead? This question is the one that scares me! Maybe there's actual knowledge but it's being suppressed, it is a multi billion dollar industry after all, but maybe I'm just a little paranoid about BigPharma LOL. Just incase, I'm not suicidal, so if I end up in a body of water with a bullet in my back it's not suicide LOL!

I know some of you will be really excited about this and some will be skeptical. I've been in your boat and I'm still even skeptical about what I'm doing because I've been programmed to believe that hair loss is permanent in most people. I will come back to this forum to share photos (Standard and under the microscope) once I hit the 30 week mark. I have a ton of documentation and I've done so because all I ever see is one before and one after photo as evidence that the products or techniques works. As you and I all know, most of this stuff doesn't work and is put together by very clever sales and marketing teams. I will not do that to the public, but I will let you know that I will be looking to make profit along the way, but at a very fair price point. I welcome and encourage your input. Also, please do not request photos at the time or question me about my method just yet. in 12-15 weeks I should feel comfortable about giving you an excellent before and after contrast.

I am looking to get connected to reputable Dermatologists, Scientists and/or Medical Doctors (Natural Path too) in the field of hair loss. I'd like my claims validated and run a panel of tests on a variety of people. If you know anyone, please help me get connected.

Pictures added on 11/24/2020- As you can see I barely had any hair on the top of my head and crown. The second picture with lots more hair is after 15 weeks of doing my method. The front of the scalp or hairline is the hardest to rectify. 1- it's has the longest period of inactive follicles and 2 it has a ton of damage and calcification over natural skin. I estimate that to restore my original hairline may take up to a year or more. I hope this helps!

Attachments

• MeBefore.jpg
    MeBefore.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 295
  • Growth2_15wks.jpg
    Growth2_15wks.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
whatever bro..... tsuji failed but you managed to cure hairloss in your basement gg
Right! Just minus the basement. As I said, why hasn't mainstream figured out what I have? It truly doesn't make sense, but what I'm sharing is truthful. All the best!

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have been suffering from slow gradual hair loss for over 25 years. It was a very painful process in my mid to late twenties to be thinning so much, but over time this being bald businesses thickens your skin to how others think or don't about us baldies. Although, I don't need my hair to feel good about who I am anymore, I have always felt it to be unnatural to lose my hair in the first place. With that being said, I've been highly motivated and passionate to finding a cure on my own and via many products/routines. I've tried a ton of different methods, solutions, creams, oils, massages, dieting, exercising and more. All with very little success. I've sifted through every single piece of content via search engines, forums and videos and have applied some crazy techniques to little to no avail. To be frank, almost all the products, suggestions and methods are a total waste of time now that I have knowledge and solution to the problem.

To further explain, I have found a solution for the mass majority of us suffering from hair loss. Mind you, I'm a bit excited and my results are mine alone. I'm going on my 16th week of this method that I've put together and the results are staggering under the microscope I'm using. The results to the naked eye are slightly visible, but not like what I'm seeing under the microscope. You see, 15 weeks of doing this is not nearly enough time to see visible results with the naked eye and dealing with normal hair growth cycles. I can tell you, what appeared to be dead follicles, which look calcified and dried out under a microscope and are producing no hair entirely, are coming back to life and growing tiny to full-size hair shafts. I'm entirely shocked that a Dermatologist, Scientist or Doctor in the field of hair loss hasn't figured this out. I'm an average Joe with no background or medical degree, so how is it I've figured out a solution that is opening up and restoring dead, dormant hair follicles on the crown and forehead? This question is the one that scares me! Maybe there's actual knowledge but it's being suppressed, it is a multi billion dollar industry after all, but maybe I'm just a little paranoid about BigPharma LOL. Just incase, I'm not suicidal, so if I end up in a body of water with a bullet in my back it's not suicide LOL!

I know some of you will be really excited about this and some will be skeptical. I've been in your boat and I'm still even skeptical about what I'm doing because I've been programmed to believe that hair loss is permanent in most people. I will come back to this forum to share photos (Standard and under the microscope) once I hit the 30 week mark. I have a ton of documentation and I've done so because all I ever see is one before and one after photo as evidence that the products or techniques works. As you and I all know, most of this stuff doesn't work and is put together by very clever sales and marketing teams. I will not do that to the public, but I will let you know that I will be looking to make profit along the way, but at a very fair price point. I welcome and encourage your input. Also, please do not request photos at the time or question me about my method just yet. in 12-15 weeks I should feel comfortable about giving you an excellent before and after contrast.

I am looking to get connected to reputable Dermatologists, Scientists and/or Medical Doctors (Natural Path too) in the field of hair loss. I'd like my claims validated and run a panel of tests on a variety of people. If you know anyone, please help me get connected.
I am absolutely naïve enough to believe its possible for a helpful solution to be found by anyone who experiments. I have nothing but appreciation for anyone who seeks to improve the situation of people who are losing their hair be it for profit or purely altruistically.

That being said
1. Not being straightforward with your methods
2. Not having photos

These are the marks of a con.

You are clearly aware of how exploitative the hair industry is. 9 times out of 10 any product which is not from 15 or more years ago is complete snake oil. While you come off as charming and human in your message this doesn't necessarily purge the possibility that its just a grift.

The reasoning you gave for not sharing your information was that you were looking to turn a profit. I see absolutely no problem with this. I will point out though that unless this is something you can patent you probably won't have a huge profit margin with anything more than grateful donations and charging for your wisdom. I suppose if you had the means to produce and ship it yourself you could make some money, but even then you wouldn't be able to compete with corporate manufacturing

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right! Just minus the basement. As I said, why hasn't mainstream figured out what I have? It truly doesn't make sense, but what I'm sharing is truthful. All the best!
My friend- I don't mean to sound rude, quite the contrary I have every hope that you will be a billionaire and i will be a billionhair; however, you haven't actually shared anything for it to be truthful or untruthful.
All we know is a that a mysterious man claims to have found a mysterious cure by mysterious means

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
whatever bro..... tsuji failed but you managed to cure hairloss in your basement gg
BTW - Tsuji and others aren't working on the topical issue that causes baldness and hairs to stop growing. You can implant and clone hair and maybe even create new follicles, but if you don't treat the damage to existing follicles and scalp, you're left with ongoing treatments that won't last. Get yourself a $35 hand-held wireless microscope and take a look at your scalp and follicles. In my experience, leading authorities in the hair loss industry are not dealing with the root of the problem, pun totally intended!

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right! Just minus the basement. As I said, why hasn't mainstream figured out what I have? It truly doesn't make sense, but what I'm sharing i
BTW - Tsuji and others aren't working on the topical issue that causes baldness and hairs to stop growing. You can implant and clone hair and maybe even create new follicles, but if you don't treat the damage to existing follicles and scalp, you're left with ongoing treatments that won't last. Get yourself a $35 hand-held wireless microscope and take a look at your scalp and follicles. In my experience, leading authorities in the hair loss industry are not dealing with the root of the problem, pun totally intended!
man no offense but after 8 years of dealing with this sh*t i'm just tired and good for you if you think you're onto something but we all know here that you haven't cure anything and we won't here for you in a week from now..... at least tell us what's are the main principles /axes of your revolutionnary theory

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am absolutely naïve enough to believe its possible for a helpful solution to be found by anyone who experiments. I have nothing but appreciation for anyone who seeks to improve the situation of people who are losing their hair be it for profit or purely altruistically.

That being said
1. Not being straightforward with your methods
2. Not having photos

These are the marks of a con.

You are clearly aware of how exploitative the hair industry is. 9 times out of 10 any product which is not from 15 or more years ago is complete snake oil. While you come off as charming and human in your message this doesn't necessarily purge the possibility that its just a grift.

The reasoning you gave for not sharing your information was that you were looking to turn a profit. I see absolutely no problem with this. I will point out though that unless this is something you can patent you probably won't have a huge profit margin with anything more than grateful donations and charging for your wisdom. I suppose if you had the means to produce and ship it yourself you could make some money, but even then you wouldn't be able to compete with corporate manufacturing
Hey there! Nice to meet you and thanks for sharing. I was a little concerned as coming off the way you have interpreted, but I'm not here to sell snake oil nor make enemies in the process. I may be a little over zealous at this point due to what I'm seeing under the microscope, but I can tell you that it's working. I will furnish photos here soon. In fact, I attached a microscope photo of my forehead where I had absolutely no hairs prior to treatment. This is about an inch from where my hairline once was. As you can see there are all different stages of growth and different types of hairs from dark to baby fine white and this is just the beginning. I hope this is somewhat helpful.

Attachments

• MinCam1.jpg
    MinCam1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 149

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, you cure us, we make you a billionaire if that's true. Lives saved
I don't need that much LOL! I really want to help, keep this very affordable and would like to start a non-profit foundation to help people suffering from hair loss.

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
man no offense but after 8 years of dealing with this sh*t i'm just tired and good for you if you think you're onto something but we all know here that you haven't cure anything and we won't here for you in a week from now..... at least tell us what's are the main principles /axes of your revolutionnary theory
Try dealing with this for over 25 years my friend. Losing hair is frustrating and that leads to more stress which leads to more hair loss. For now, I'm willing to share that this method requires 100% consistency, a topical natural application 7 days a week, massage technique twice a day, brushing twice a day and some derma rolling here and there. The real component that is doing 80% of the work is the topical treatment which works as a chemical peel to reverse the damage to your scalp. If you look in this attachment you will see how my topical treatment is lifting all of the calcified damaged skin away from the healthy skin. This follicle was completely plugged up and hardened over with no hairs. You see those little white hairs starting up in the follicle? That is starting to happen with all of my follicles (Crown and Hairline).

Attachments

• MinCam2.jpg
    MinCam2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 128

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 15 weeks of minoxidil I did not need a microscope to see new hairs popping up. How do you know that this is some kind of super treatment, when you don’t even know how these invisible hairs will develop? Sorry, I’m very skeptical.

As you can see there are all different stages of growth and different types of hairs from dark to baby fine white and this is just the beginning.
This is called miniaturization.

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 15 weeks of minoxidil I did not need a microscope to see new hairs popping up. How do you know that this is some kind of super treatment, when you don’t even know how these invisible hairs will develop? Sorry, I’m very skeptical.

This is called miniaturization.
I understand your skepticism and this is the opposite of miniaturization, as these were dead/dormant follicles now growing new hairs. Minoxidil and Finasteride only assist follicles that recently went dormant or are active, that's why it doesn't fully work. Same with laser treatment. I also don't need a microscope to see all of my hairs coming in, but I can certainly see what is happening in stages and how once dead/dormant follicles are now coming to life. I don't need an audience of believers here btw. Maybe I should reel back my enthusiasm and just bring you all the hard facts when I have them. Also, I don't have anything to sell yet. This is the beginning and the results are far beyond what Minoxidil ever brought. I came to this forum to introduce myself and let you know that I have something working for me. There's a very good chance I will be giving this out free to those who want try it once I have a patent and have done trials. I will continue to keep you all updated along the way. Truthfully, I don't really care if anyone believes me or not. Even if I don't make any money, I will have gotten my hair back and hopefully, I can do the some for others.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see your pictures evidencing results “beyond minoxidil”. The results are not even visible to the naked eye.

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see your pictures evidencing results “beyond minoxidil”. The results are not even visible to the naked eye
I'm not fully ready to substantiate my findings as I mentioned in my post. Franky, I now see that my excitement was a little too soon. Like I said, I'll have more info in 15 weeks with a ton of evidence to support it all. If my progress slows, results diminish and I'm not progressing the way I see things going now, I will bow down and be the first to say I was wrong. For now, I'm looking for people that have experience in the field of hair loss to assist me, as I have absolutely no credentials. As you can see, nobody will believe Mr. Average Joe figured out something that mainstream science is baffled by. Also, I don't need all the credit for this. You don't need to believe a word I say in a world full of snake oil salesman, trolls and hacks, but I authentically would love to help every person with this issue. I don't want to work in a job for the rest of my life either, so this would be a great way to do what I love and support my family.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not release the info about the topical so we can test it ourselves? You already know how much suffering hair loss brings...

HairNinja

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend- I don't mean to sound rude, quite the contrary I have every hope that you will be a billionaire and i will be a billionhair; however, you haven't actually shared anything for it to be truthful or untruthful.
All we know is a that a mysterious man claims to have found a mysterious cure by mysterious means
BTW- I just re-read your thread and it reminded me of a few websites back in the early 2000's of guys making claims to having found the holy grail. They would say something like "I was on a plane ride to India and was told an ancient secret by an Indian gentleman on how to reverse hair loss". OMG- I'm not that F'ing guy LMFAO. But I get where you are all coming from. Let's let the facts speak when I'm done with my full 30 week trial. 15 more weeks. Until then just pretend I'm that I'm that snake oil salesman until proven otherwise LOL. Anyway, I hope to pick up some friends along the way too!