Results Using Somebody's Method. Best I've Ever Accomplished.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have hair on your temples but very fine, when you dermaroll are you supposed to avoid area with any form of hair?

do you have a good guide on actually how to dermaroll? like on each temple how much time do you spend dermarolling?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results, mate! Could you give some updates? So interesting to see, how are you doing now.

Reactions: Oro

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty amazing. Gives me hope and no hope at the same time. I want to fill in like a half an inch on my temples and I don’t want to use minoxidil. Fml

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
OP hasn’t updated in over a year so most likely his results have gone downhill over time or he’s opted for a transplant and living his life.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP hasn’t updated in over a year so most likely his results have gone downhill over time or he’s opted for a transplant and living his life.
Or he his happy with what he has and has moved on to living his life cause u can bet 100 when I am 100% happy where my hair is I won’t be coming to back to talk about it

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
The negative thing about most success stories is that the good responders are on a high for a few months with regular updates then all of a sudden they disappear, leaving the supporters they’ve collected scratching their heads as to why, which isn’t fair.

This will always happen unfortunately.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The negative thing about most success stories is that the good responders are on a high for a few months with regular updates then all of a sudden they disappear, leaving the supporters they’ve collected scratching their heads as to why, which isn’t fair.

This will always happen unfortunately.
There is no reason to come back if you regrow your hair. If I ever manage to do that I’ll disappear as well.

rockafella

Reaction score
I have worked with Alex for over 8 months. I started to notice a year ago that my hair was thinning extremely quick and finasteride was not really working well. I was panicking and had no idea what to do. The dermatologist I went to just said you have to deal with hair loss its no big deal. That is when I found Alex online somehow. He was a true godsend.

He has a very clear and extremely detailed program for how to get your hair growth back on track. This includes detail documentation of diet, allergies, skin care, hair care and medications. He helped me go from having excessive shedding to my hair being healthier that ever.

Examples of changes include - great plan for how to address inflammation on the scalp using topical solutions, changes to diet to minimize shedding, vitamins etc that really helped me, multiple processes for taking care of my scalp during the week and amazing scientific knowledge on why it works well.

If you are even remotely worried about your hair loss I HIGHLY recommend working with Alex, you will never regret it!

AlissaLynn

My Regimen
Reaction score
They always write on the Internet that it is impossible to return hair with baldness, but people like you always prove the opposite, thank you for giving hope to other people!