Results Using Somebody's Method. Best I've Ever Accomplished. | Page 5 | HairLossTalk Forums

Results Using Somebody's Method. Best I've Ever Accomplished.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by bluemoon1212, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol the fact that you don't believe I'm a cpa just shows how much you value the position and actually just makes me feel good, so thanks for that, every time. And ya I've been looking into hairloss off and on for 7 years, buttt I'm a Norwood 2. You were a diffused Norwood 3.9 in a super short amount of time with aggressive hairloss, then got a hair transplant lmfao. Kid ya failed. You'll run out of grafts by 30 GUARANTEED. Looking like you have cotton candy on your head. Yaaaa I'd rather be in my shoes. Also you look like you have downs man.

folfoxorack likes this.
  2. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not trying to hijack the thread just can't stand when people think they know everything and negative to literally every single person, then tell them to get a hair transplant.

folfoxorack likes this.
  3. JeanLucBB

JeanLucBB Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You're the only person on this forum who isn't worth the skin you're living in. The vast majority of people here have worthwhile opinions and I am very positive towards.

I am negative towards stupidity, which you epitomise. I feel sorry for you that in your head you likely do believe you are a CPA. You constantly call me out for being unattractive despite not seeing any photos of my face and post your own photos. You suggest I can't get women, and yet can't give a single piece of evidence of your own sex life, even a simple text message. You don't understand English as well as the average grade school kid and consistently make claims without reference to data yet make bold claims pretending your word is gospel, you'd be lucky to be a lawnmower. You're a pathetic idiot.

Like I said though, the one positive aspect about you is your steroid and smoking abuse which will drastically decrease the amount of time it takes until you stop spreading your stupidity.

4. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol I've never seen an attractive person that looks like this. Your ugly bro

5. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @JeanLucBB excuse me, *you're. Damn I wish I was a cpa so I could spell better lol

6. Dontwannabeabetabob

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Why are you such a bully?

7. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Literally only to jean because he's a fraud

8. JeanLucBB

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You're projecting again, mr CPA who has an understanding of basic grammar worse than a grade schooler.

9. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude I spend about .1 seconds typing these responses. The fact that u spend extra time making sure u didn't make any grammatical errors doesn't help ur case at all mate

Johnmpb likes this.
  10. JeanLucBB

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You mixed up you're and your. YOU'RE the definition of a fucking idiot. This doesn't involve time spent because typically aside from brain damaged retards like yourself people can get it right the first time.

11. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude u realize every time u try to insult me by saying I'm not a cpa ur putting the cpa profession on a throne, which indirectly complimenting me which I find hilarious

Johnmpb likes this.
  12. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude let the your and you're arguement go man. Ur grabbing at straws. Everyone knows the diff before your and you're lol.

Johnmpb likes this.
  13. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think YOURE just sad that your le a broke ugly helmet head living with YOUR parents lolik

14. Unacknowledged

Unacknowledged Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This thread should be closed. Only thing we can learn here is how not to behave.

*English is not my native language so im sure i made some mistakes.

15. bluemoon1212

bluemoon1212 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I wouldn't worry too much a out it. Those needles are fucking sharp, so I'm sure you're getting plenty of penetration.

Interesting. I'll have to look into that. Now, when you describe this method, are you referring to achieving the depth required to stimulate follicular neogensis, then applying minoxidil onto the wounded flesh, or are you lighting rolling to increase permeability?

If it's on the wounded flesh, I'd speculate that the effects of what I'm doing would rest somewhere in between. I assume there's an increase in systemic absorption, but I wouldn't anticipate it being close to, or equaling, the oral dosage.

In either case, I haven't monitored my BP/heart rate, but you have my attention. Once I get all my shit unpacked, I'll definitely monitor my vitals and let you know what's up.

16. branson

branson New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @bluemoon1212 Hi, did you notice hair growth in your other body areas as well? Or like unusual hair growth in your other areas? Im interested in doing this only once a week Bec is feel like it might grow hairs on my other body areas. Also does dermarolling cut your hairs when you do it? Thanks.

17. bluemoon1212

bluemoon1212 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm already hairy as fuck, so it's difficult to gauge. It wouldn't stop me if I did, though. I'll shave my entire god damn body three times a week if it means getting back what's up top.

Erland and Johnmpb like this.
  18. branson

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did it cut your hairs? While dermarolling? I know this might be an unimportant question but I was just wondering

19. branson

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Does dermarolling cut the hairs? Just wondering. Also do you dermarolling everyday?

20. branson

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @bluemoon1212 By the way so you only dermaroll once a day then after that you put minoxidil, do you still put minoxidil the second time? Like for example morning you dermaroll then apply minoxidil, then at night you only put minoxidil or do you only put minoxidil just once a day and every after dermarolling?