Results Using Somebody's Method. Best I've Ever Accomplished.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're the only person on this forum who isn't worth the skin you're living in. The vast majority of people here have worthwhile opinions and I am very positive towards.

I am negative towards stupidity, which you epitomise. I feel sorry for you that in your head you likely do believe you are a CPA. You constantly call me out for being unattractive despite not seeing any photos of my face and post your own photos. You suggest I can't get women, and yet can't give a single piece of evidence of your own sex life, even a simple text message. You don't understand English as well as the average grade school kid and consistently make claims without reference to data yet make bold claims pretending your word is gospel, you'd be lucky to be a lawnmower. You're a pathetic idiot.

Like I said though, the one positive aspect about you is your steroid and smoking abuse which will drastically decrease the amount of time it takes until you stop spreading your stupidity.
lol I've never seen an attractive person that looks like this. Your ugly bro

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I spend about .1 seconds typing these responses. The fact that u spend extra time making sure u didn't make any grammatical errors doesn't help ur case at all mate

You mixed up you're and your. YOU'RE the definition of a f*****g idiot. This doesn't involve time spent because typically aside from brain damaged retards like yourself people can get it right the first time.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're projecting again, mr CPA who has an understanding of basic grammar worse than a grade schooler.
Dude u realize every time u try to insult me by saying I'm not a cpa ur putting the cpa profession on a throne, which indirectly complimenting me which I find hilarious

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mixed up you're and your. YOU'RE the definition of a f*****g idiot. This doesn't involve time spent because typically aside from brain damaged retards like yourself people can get it right the first time.
Dude let the your and you're arguement go man. Ur grabbing at straws. Everyone knows the diff before your and you're lol.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think YOURE just sad that your le a broke ugly helmet head living with YOUR parents lolik

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread should be closed. Only thing we can learn here is how not to behave.

*English is not my native language so im sure i made some mistakes.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been noticing some slight irritation from sweat myself, even with my lack of redness

Well I rolled harder tonight, and ended up drawing blood in one little spot. Now I will probably take tomorrow off from rolling to be safe. I think I have a bit of a better idea though how much I can tolerate without drawing blood. Still don't seem to be getting much redness though....this is weird.

As I'm sitting here after applying the minoxidil my scalp is feeling slightly off. I think I will just stick to the lighter rolling I was doing before and just not worry so much about making it red

I wouldn't worry too much a out it. Those needles are f*****g sharp, so I'm sure you're getting plenty of penetration.

Great results, Blue, really really great! :)

I'm curious if you've had systemic absorption of the minoxidil. Have you measured your blood pressure and heartrate during your treatment period?

I've tried minoxidil topically, topically with wounding, orally at different doses, and topically+orally. Measured my blood pressure and heartrate many times before and during the treatments. On me, topically no wounding had a small effect on my measurements, while topically with wounding had the same effect as oral dosing (bp down, heartrate up).

It's not really precise measurements since blood pressure and resting heartrate vary so much during the day, but it confirmed - in my case, at least - the research I've found that topical minoxidil definitely goes systemic depending on vehicle, amount, etc, and that it goes much more systemic when it's accompanied with wounding.

I'm fine with systemic absorption, and I used my measurements to create a bro-scientific dosing plan of oral and topical (with wounding) that gives me changes in blood and heartrate which I can accept. But I know a lot of guys here get sides from any systemic absorption of minoxidil, and/or don't want to take any risk of changes in blood pressure and heartrate. It definitely depends on the person, so I'd be interested how it's been for you.

Interesting. I'll have to look into that. Now, when you describe this method, are you referring to achieving the depth required to stimulate follicular neogensis, then applying minoxidil onto the wounded flesh, or are you lighting rolling to increase permeability?

If it's on the wounded flesh, I'd speculate that the effects of what I'm doing would rest somewhere in between. I assume there's an increase in systemic absorption, but I wouldn't anticipate it being close to, or equaling, the oral dosage.

In either case, I haven't monitored my BP/heart rate, but you have my attention. Once I get all my sh*t unpacked, I'll definitely monitor my vitals and let you know what's up.

branson

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluemoon1212 Hi, did you notice hair growth in your other body areas as well? Or like unusual hair growth in your other areas? Im interested in doing this only once a week Bec is feel like it might grow hairs on my other body areas. Also does dermarolling cut your hairs when you do it? Thanks.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
@bluemoon1212 Hi, did you notice hair growth in your other body areas as well? Or like unusual hair growth in your other areas? Im interested in doing this only once a week Bec is feel like it might grow hairs on my other body areas. Also does dermarolling cut your hairs when you do it? Thanks.

I'm already hairy as f***, so it's difficult to gauge. It wouldn't stop me if I did, though. I'll shave my entire god damn body three times a week if it means getting back what's up top.

branson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm already hairy as f***, so it's difficult to gauge. It wouldn't stop me if I did, though. I'll shave my entire god damn body three times a week if it means getting back what's up top.
Did it cut your hairs? While dermarolling? I know this might be an unimportant question but I was just wondering

branson

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, i'm getting really hairy. my eyebrows are growing long and beautiful as per my girl. i don't mind strong eyebrows and thick eyelashes because it's in right now.
Does dermarolling cut the hairs? Just wondering. Also do you dermarolling everyday?

branson

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluemoon1212 By the way so you only dermaroll once a day then after that you put minoxidil, do you still put minoxidil the second time? Like for example morning you dermaroll then apply minoxidil, then at night you only put minoxidil or do you only put minoxidil just once a day and every after dermarolling?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluemoon1212 By the way so you only dermaroll once a day then after that you put minoxidil, do you still put minoxidil the second time? Like for example morning you dermaroll then apply minoxidil, then at night you only put minoxidil or do you only put minoxidil just once a day and every after dermarolling?

With this method you're only rolling 1x a day. I don't think you'd need to roll again for absorption if you wanted to do a second daily application. You can feel sweat kind of stinging on the area throughout the day which implies the it's still slightly open

So far I've done a second application just a couple times. I'm sure the increased absorption must drive the minoxidil at least a bit systemic. I don't think a small amount of systemic minoxidil is a big deal but I don't want to push it. The idea of developing cankles from increased water retention does not thrill me. I might consider applying 2% for one application as a compromise