Results Using Somebody's Method. Best I've Ever Accomplished.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
impressive bro !
you didn't shed while switching from duta to fina ?
how much minoxidil do you apply ? you apply it on whole scalp ?
And reallly you don't flakes with such an amount of minoxidil ?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 7 update. I'll update again 1 month from today. I'm just excited at what i'm witnessing, so I'm flooding this b**ch with shots from all angles.

Anyway, 1st pic is at the start of treatments. I had to pull it from an old phone because I couldn't find any decent temple point shots on my current one. The picture is blurry, but you can clearly see the huge, bald temple.

2nd pic was the best temple regrowth I ever got, prior to this treatment method. It took me over a year on minoxidil/finasteride and dutasteride. The regrowth was awesome by any standard, but the temple remained bald, aside from a few small hairs at the hairline.

3rd pic is from like 7 weeks of rolling and minoxidil, probably less. The results are f*****g nuts. The angles on all three are different, but it isn't hard to compare the results. My hairline is continuing down and inward and you can see NW1 taking shape.View attachment 65972 View attachment 65973 View attachment 65974

I've been using your method for 2 days

Very exciting if this restores your native hairline

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
impressive bro !
you didn't shed while switching from duta to fina ?
how much minoxidil do you apply ? you apply it on whole scalp ?
And reallly you don't flakes with such an amount of minoxidil ?

I've been shedding profusely for the last six months (while on dutasteride), and it has slowed dramatically since the switch. Like, from 100 in the shower to around 30. I attribute that to how I'm applying minoxidil and not the switch to finasteride.

2ml.. Ish at night. Sometimes more if I go apeshit. No white flakes. I do get a bit of white powdery residue from it drying it my hair, but it briuahes right out. There's literally no irritation from the minoxidil at all.

I've been using your method for 2 days

Very exciting if this restores your native hairline

Godspeed bro. I'll fuckin sh*t myself if it brings me close to nw2, let alone NW1.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
you part your hair to apply the minoxidil ?
2 ml seems a small amount for whole head

2 ml is enough to completely saturate the frontal third and get decent saturation towards the crown. I don't have any perceivable loss behind the frontal third, so I focus my efforts elsewhere.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Godspeed bro. I'll fuckin sh*t myself if it brings me close to nw2, let alone NW1.

I'm currently NW2, trying to get back to NW1. I haven't been a solid NW1 for at least close to a decade though (hard to tell exactly when due to lack of pics of me with short hair). First world problems at this point, but I really want to try something that shows potential to bring me back that far. Hoping this might be it, we'll see how this goes

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. I'll dispute literally everything you're saying.

1. The study.
The study was conducted using ONLY minoxidil. Without blocking dht, your follicles will still continue to shrink. The subjects were not on finasteride or dutasteride, therefore the hair follicles were still at the mercy of dht, which is what the downward trend in that graph represents.

2. My results.
I was on finasteride and, for the portion observed in pictures 3-7, I was on dutasteride. I quit taking minoxidil because I was ignorant like you once and discounted it's efficacy. I thought dutasteride was the cause of my regrowth. When I lost all my gains, I was still on dutasteride. The only difference was me removing, and later reincorporating, minoxidil. You have no idea how I'd look with a transplant, so using a hypothetical situation to argue against documented results is laughable.
2000 grafts is nothing compared to the amount of hair I've grown back using minoxidil.

3. Infection from rolling:
My dermaroller is probably puncturing my skin to a depth of .25mm or less. The risk of acquiring an infection at those depths is almost nonexistent; even less if you clean the site first. At most, I risk an ingrown hair on my once bald temple.

You lose, m8.
How do you clean the site? Also you said you don't apply minoxidil right after wounding, but you do after rolling what is the difference between wounding and rolling?

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you clean the site? Also you said you don't apply minoxidil right after wounding, but you do after rolling what is the difference between wounding and rolling?

With soap.

Wounding is exactly what it sounds like. You're wounding your skin to benefit from the healing process. If done correctly, you'll be bleeding.

When I roll, it's very lightly. Instead of bleeding, it just reddens the skin and increase minoxidil absorption through tiny abrasions.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With soap.

Wounding is exactly what it sounds like. You're wounding your skin to benefit from the healing process. If done correctly, you'll be bleeding.

When I roll, it's very lightly. Instead of bleeding, it just reddens the skin and increase minoxidil absorption through tiny abrasions.
When you say bleeding do you mean tiny little dots of blood or like enough were blood is actually dripping? because i used the 1.5 once a week and I push pretty hard, hurts quite a bit and I just get little dots of blood all over

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
When you say bleeding do you mean tiny little dots of blood or like enough were blood is actually dripping? because i used the 1.5 once a week and I push pretty hard, hurts quite a bit and I just get little dots of blood all over

Just the dots. You shouldn't be penetrating deeper than 1.5mm when wounding your scalp.

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow this is impressive regrowth.... I had to drop Dutas and go back to finasteride because of some nasty sides. I bought a Derma Roller a while back but I have yet to use it as to be honest, I have no idea what I am doing and how to disinfect it or what I should actually be doing to prevent infection or should I be aiming to wound or just roll once a week for increased minoxidil absorption. It's all very confusing to me.... but I really do need to get on this, it's my last hope! Is there a dumbass guide to these methods??

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I am getting little to no redness most nights....I hope I am getting all the benefits. I cannot imagine I'm supposed to be pushing much harder than I am for sub-wounding level purposes. This seems strange especially since I have very fair skin

Is there any reason not to use minoxidil 2x a day with this method other than purpose of convenience?

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow this is impressive regrowth.... I had to drop Dutas and go back to finasteride because of some nasty sides. I bought a Derma Roller a while back but I have yet to use it as to be honest, I have no idea what I am doing and how to disinfect it or what I should actually be doing to prevent infection or should I be aiming to wound or just roll once a week for increased minoxidil absorption. It's all very confusing to me.... but I really do need to get on this, it's my last hope! Is there a dumbass guide to these methods??
I'll be happy to help ya. What questions do you have?

Man I am getting little to no redness most nights....I hope I am getting all the benefits. I cannot imagine I'm supposed to be pushing much harder than I am for sub-wounding level purposes. This seems strange especially since I have very fair skin

Is there any reason not to use minoxidil 2x a day with this method other than purpose of convenience?

It's just a pain in the ***. I'd much rather use 2ml once a day than 1 ml twice a day. The half-life is roughly 24 hours, so I assume the dosage is the same between the two methods.

My redness doesn't stick around long; maybe a minute or two. One thing I've noticed is that sweat will burn if it accumulates on my temples the day after I roll. This leads me to believe the wounds may be a bit less superficial than I previously thought.

Unfortunately, there's no way for me to tell you how much force to apply. Just f*** with it. Designate a section of skin and see how hard you have to roll before it starts spotting with blood, then tone it down from there.

Ramsey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results, Blue, really really great! :)

I'm curious if you've had systemic absorption of the minoxidil. Have you measured your blood pressure and heartrate during your treatment period?

I've tried minoxidil topically, topically with wounding, orally at different doses, and topically+orally. Measured my blood pressure and heartrate many times before and during the treatments. On me, topically no wounding had a small effect on my measurements, while topically with wounding had the same effect as oral dosing (bp down, heartrate up).

It's not really precise measurements since blood pressure and resting heartrate vary so much during the day, but it confirmed - in my case, at least - the research I've found that topical minoxidil definitely goes systemic depending on vehicle, amount, etc, and that it goes much more systemic when it's accompanied with wounding.

I'm fine with systemic absorption, and I used my measurements to create a bro-scientific dosing plan of oral and topical (with wounding) that gives me changes in blood and heartrate which I can accept. But I know a lot of guys here get sides from any systemic absorption of minoxidil, and/or don't want to take any risk of changes in blood pressure and heartrate. It definitely depends on the person, so I'd be interested how it's been for you.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe a minute or two. One thing I've noticed is that sweat will burn if it accumulates on my temples the day after I roll. This leads me to believe the wounds may be a bit less superficial than I previously thought.

Unfortunately, there's no way for me to tell you how much force to apply. Just f*** with it. Designate a section of skin and see how hard you have to roll before it starts spotting with blood, then tone it down from there.

I have been noticing some slight irritation from sweat myself, even with my lack of redness

Well I rolled harder tonight, and ended up drawing blood in one little spot. Now I will probably take tomorrow off from rolling to be safe. I think I have a bit of a better idea though how much I can tolerate without drawing blood. Still don't seem to be getting much redness though....this is weird.

As I'm sitting here after applying the minoxidil my scalp is feeling slightly off. I think I will just stick to the lighter rolling I was doing before and just not worry so much about making it red

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The point is if he's able to grow even slightly thicker/new hair (although it may be thin) it also likely means he's not losing any other hair too."

Because of finasteride, not minoxidil. Wait 2-3 years and see the minoxidil gains deteriorate.
Wait 5 years until finasteride stops working and your hair transplant that your mom paid for looks like a head band and you're that creepy dude that got a hair transplant. Calling it, by 30 everyone you encounter will know "there's something up with his hair" "is he wearing a wig". Lol your a clown. Been digging hairloss for how long? 2 years? You know nothint you Golum looking *** mf

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait 5 years until finasteride stops working and your hair transplant that your mom paid for looks like a head band and you're that creepy dude that got a hair transplant. Calling it, by 30 everyone you encounter will know "there's something up with his hair" "is he wearing a wig". Lol your a clown. Been digging hairloss for how long? 2 years? You know nothint you Golum looking *** mf

Less than a year, but you're right I really wish I'd been cruising hairloss forums for half a decade like yourself. Quite an impressive achievement.

More impressive than that is passing the cpa exam without basic understanding of the English language or knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".

At least you'll be dead soon from your steroid abuse and smoking habit.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less than a year, but you're right I really wish I'd been cruising hairloss forums for half a decade like yourself. Quite an impressive achievement.

More impressive than that is passing the cpa exam without basic understanding of the English language or knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".

At least you'll be dead soon from your steroid abuse and smoking habit.
lol the fact that you don't believe I'm a cpa just shows how much you value the position and actually just makes me feel good, so thanks for that, every time. And ya I've been looking into hairloss off and on for 7 years, buttt I'm a Norwood 2. You were a diffused Norwood 3.9 in a super short amount of time with aggressive hairloss, then got a hair transplant lmfao. Kid ya failed. You'll run out of grafts by 30 GUARANTEED. Looking like you have cotton candy on your head. Yaaaa I'd rather be in my shoes. Also you look like you have downs man.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread just can't stand when people think they know everything and negative to literally every single person, then tell them to get a hair transplant.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread just can't stand when people think they know everything and negative to literally every single person, then tell them to get a hair transplant.

You're the only person on this forum who isn't worth the skin you're living in. The vast majority of people here have worthwhile opinions and I am very positive towards.

I am negative towards stupidity, which you epitomise. I feel sorry for you that in your head you likely do believe you are a CPA. You constantly call me out for being unattractive despite not seeing any photos of my face and post your own photos. You suggest I can't get women, and yet can't give a single piece of evidence of your own sex life, even a simple text message. You don't understand English as well as the average grade school kid and consistently make claims without reference to data yet make bold claims pretending your word is gospel, you'd be lucky to be a lawnmower. You're a pathetic idiot.

Like I said though, the one positive aspect about you is your steroid and smoking abuse which will drastically decrease the amount of time it takes until you stop spreading your stupidity.